Most Clicked This Week
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- “The job of the Jewish people is to pray for the good of the entire world”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Bernie Sanders looks forward to becoming ‘first Jewish president’
- Chicago DePaul student hysteria over Jason Hill "part of the growing anti-Semitic culture that is pervading American campuses”
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- “Whether you are liberal or conservative, if you love Israel, we share common ground. But if you support organizations that seek to harm Israel, and your declarations of being pro-Israel are insincere, we have nothing to say to each other”
Tag Archives: Mireille Knoll
WASHINGTON POST Nazis destroyed this Berlin synagogue. A Muslim politician and a Jewish leader want to rebuild it. by Luisa Beck April 1, 2018 Along a narrow canal in one of Berlin’s largest Turkish and Muslim neighborhoods sits a synagogue’s … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Thousands Gather in Paris Tribute to Mireille Knoll, Holocaust Survivor ‘Murdered Because She Was Jewish’ by Ben Cohen March 28, 2018 More than ten thousand people took the streets of Paris on Tuesday in tribute to Mireille Knoll, the … Continue reading