Most Clicked This Week
- "Jewish allegiance to Germany in the early days of the Third Reich is one of the great unrequited love stories of history"
- Knesset member: “Wow. Twitter just admitted that tweets calling genocide against Jews by Iranian leaders DON’T violate its policy! This is a double standard. This is anti-Semitism”
- Missouri Black Lives Matter activist wins primary, defeating another anti-Israel candidate
- Contrary to what you've been told Tikkun Olam "isn’t the province of man at all; it is instead the work of G-d"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- #BLM An Orthodox--and conservative--Jewish professor explains why he's not attending his employer's reeducation programming
- “The Democrats’ 2020 platform is a return to the Obama policy of appeasement to Iran’s nuclear ambitions and to Iran’s plans for regional hegemony”
- The stockpile of weapons-grade ammonium nitrate and the collateral damage it caused to the Beirut port may well have been earmarked for Israel
Tag Archives: National Council of Jewish Women
Pettiness Trumps Gratitude “11 Boycotters of DC Azerbaijan Hanukkah Party: ADL, HIAS, Union for Reform Judaism, Hadassah, Central Conference of American Rabbis, Americans for Peace Now, Ameinu, Workmen’s Circle, Jewish Women International, and National Council of Jewish Women”
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA Groups Boycotting Azerbaijan-Hanukkah Party Hurt Both U.S-Israel & Muslim Azerbaijan Relations by Morton A. Klein December 15, 2016 Eleven Jewish organizations have hurt and embarrassed the President-elect and Azerbaijan – a friendly Muslim country with an … Continue reading