Most Clicked This Week
- Government plan to make Israel "a world leader in medical cannabis"
- #GoneViral Explaining why she's a Zionist in 3 minutes, 45 seconds
- "American Jewish leaders should wake up now before their once influential community becomes marginalized"
- Manhattan: "Democratic city council candidate pledges to fight 'greedy Jewish landlords', end 'ethnic cleansing' by Jews"
- Islamophobia Is a Myth #CharlieHebdo #JeSuisJuif
- Charlottesville: “We learned that Nazi websites had posted a call to burn our synagogue"
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- “The New Israel Fund has lost its legitimacy among the vast majority of Israeli citizens long ago"
Tag Archives: PLO
FRONT PAGE MAG Buyer Beware: “Kids 4 Peace” May Want Israel In Pieces by Micha Danzig August 17, 2017 Recently, a well-known Jewish summer camp controversially decided to fly the PLO flag. Adding to the controversy, the Camp raised the … Continue reading
Last week’s terrorist-murderer “knew that if he committed an act of terror, he would be lionized by the Palestinian Authority and that, if he were killed or sent to prison, his family would be taken care of financially”
GATESTONE Why Is the US Still Funding Palestinian Terrorism? (At Least Close the PLO Office in Washington) by Shoshana Bryen April 19, 2017 British exchange student Hannah Bladon was stabbed to death on a Jerusalem light rail train last Friday. … Continue reading
This all has to change: “Palestinian curriculum rejects the legitimacy of Israel’s existence, justifies violence against it, defines such violence as a religious obligation and informs students that Jews and Zionists are irredeemably evil”
COMMENTARY Where Talking to Israelis is Taboo by Evelyn Gordon November 28, 2016 …Today, outside the construction industry, most Israelis never encounter a Palestinian unless they’re doing army duty, and most Palestinians never encounter any Israelis other than soldiers. In … Continue reading
“An imminent Fatah congress in Ramallah will shape the future of the Palestinian movement, laying bare its rivalries and its rifts”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Palestinian leadership may choose Abbas’s successor, and tear itself apart by Avi Issacharoff November 20, 2016 On November 29, in the muqata’a in Ramallah, 1,400 members of Fatah will hold the organization’s Seventh General Congress in the … Continue reading
“Sadly, the possibility of a #Palestinian spring…has been destroyed for the foreseeable future by the Oslo “peace process.”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The Oslo Disaster: Executive Summary by Efraim Karsh September 14, 2016 Viewed from a 23-year vantage point, the Oslo “peace process” between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) stands as one of the worst-ever calamities to … Continue reading