Most Clicked This Week
- “Rashida Tlaib expressed outrage at Bill Maher's criticisms of BDS, saying he was "discrediting a form of speech"
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- "A recently released transcript shows just how biased the #NewYorkTimes really is and how little they want to do to fix it"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Controversial Israeli Artist Natali Cohen Vaxberg Arrested for Defecating on National Flag
- Atlantic "Jewish peace camp" writer observes Bibi was right: "The Middle East is not democratizing. And this means any peace Israel makes will be made with strongmen, and must be guaranteed by them, in a region the West no longer controls"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- “They’ve rejected every peace initiative. Their no-show this week in Bahrain should be the last”
Tag Archives: PLO
“Visitors will be able to “touch history” by walking in the footsteps of ancient pilgrims through a 380-yard stretch of tunnel along the ancient street that ran uphill to the Jewish temple”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) US envoys lend a hand as Israel digs down in east Jerusalem by Staff July 1, 2019 US envoys wielded hammers on Sunday to break open a new tunnel at a Jewish heritage site … Continue reading
DC’s “PLO Mission has been operating illegally since 1987. Subsequent administrations, however, allowed it to stay open anyway for political and diplomatic reasons”
JNS Despite outcry, shuttered PLO Mission did not aid peace process while contravening U.S. law by Israel Kasnett October 5, 2018 After months of speculation over what steps the Trump administration would take against the Palestinian Liberation Organization Mission in … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Bolton warns ICC not to go after Israel, confirms closure of PLO’s DC office by Staff and Agencies September 10, 2018 The United States on Monday warned the International Criminal Court against prosecution of US or Israeli … Continue reading
“While UNRWA claims there are today 5.5 million Palestinian “refugees,” there are a mere 20,000 individuals who left Israel during the pan-Arab invasion who have yet to be given a permanent home”
BREITBART Trump‘s ‘Peace Process‘ Starts by Ending the Fake One by Caroline Glick September 4, 2018 President Donald Trump’s decision last week to defund the UN Refugee Works Agency for Palestine (UNRWA) may not seems as significant as recognizing that … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Buyer Beware: “Kids 4 Peace” May Want Israel In Pieces by Micha Danzig August 17, 2017 Recently, a well-known Jewish summer camp controversially decided to fly the PLO flag. Adding to the controversy, the Camp raised the … Continue reading