Most Clicked This Week
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- #AIPAC: An ArchitectGuy reader responds to a misleading "Times of Israel" story
- Israeli Coronavirus vaccine discovery "identified as a by-product of #MIGAL’s development of a vaccine against IBV, a disease affecting poultry"
- Benny Gantz: "Does not inspire confidence that he has the finesse to navigate a political minefield in which we would need to engage not only with Trump but also Putin, the UK, Asia, the EU, and moderate Sunni states"
- "The UNHRC has condemned Israel more than all other nations of the world combined. Now, a motley crew of rights violators seeks to harm Israelis and Palestinians alike"
- Films from Doc Emet Productions
- "Israel's average Jewish birth rate has risen while the average Muslim birth rate has fallen, closing the gap between the two sectors"
- "Israel's two most formidable adversaries have both come up short in their quests for regional domination, and Israel is reaping the rewards of their losses"
Tag Archives: PLO
Last week’s terrorist-murderer “knew that if he committed an act of terror, he would be lionized by the Palestinian Authority and that, if he were killed or sent to prison, his family would be taken care of financially”
GATESTONE Why Is the US Still Funding Palestinian Terrorism? (At Least Close the PLO Office in Washington) by Shoshana Bryen April 19, 2017 British exchange student Hannah Bladon was stabbed to death on a Jerusalem light rail train last Friday. … Continue reading
This all has to change: “Palestinian curriculum rejects the legitimacy of Israel’s existence, justifies violence against it, defines such violence as a religious obligation and informs students that Jews and Zionists are irredeemably evil”
COMMENTARY Where Talking to Israelis is Taboo by Evelyn Gordon November 28, 2016 …Today, outside the construction industry, most Israelis never encounter a Palestinian unless they’re doing army duty, and most Palestinians never encounter any Israelis other than soldiers. In … Continue reading
“An imminent Fatah congress in Ramallah will shape the future of the Palestinian movement, laying bare its rivalries and its rifts”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Palestinian leadership may choose Abbas’s successor, and tear itself apart by Avi Issacharoff November 20, 2016 On November 29, in the muqata’a in Ramallah, 1,400 members of Fatah will hold the organization’s Seventh General Congress in the … Continue reading
“Sadly, the possibility of a #Palestinian spring…has been destroyed for the foreseeable future by the Oslo “peace process.”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The Oslo Disaster: Executive Summary by Efraim Karsh September 14, 2016 Viewed from a 23-year vantage point, the Oslo “peace process” between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) stands as one of the worst-ever calamities to … Continue reading
REUTERS Carlos the Jackal says Swiss deal protected PLO by Michael Shields March 7, 2016 Carlos the Jackal, the Marxist guerrilla who became a symbol of Cold War anti-imperialism, has told a newspaper that he moved freely through Switzerland in … Continue reading