Most Clicked This Week
- Chag Sameach. A musical greeting from the Israel Philharmonic
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- When it comes to the Middle East, former VP Biden has a history of endorsing woolly and reckless ideas"
- Israel took a different approach to the coronavirus from the start because it’s a very different kind of society. Unlike the pampered West, Israel permanently lives in a state of potential emergency and existential threat.
- "With families confined at home, country belts out Four Questions, traditionally sung by youngest member of household, asking ‘Why is this night different from every other night?"
- The Wuhan Virus pandemic "raises fundamental questions about how much economic interdependence nations want"
- Daniel Pearl's killers: "The re-arrest of the four gives the government time to put together a legal appeal against their acquittal"
- “The sad truth, however, is that if announcements of Israeli scientists producing a coronavirus cure and/or vaccine along with, were made tomorrow, it would change no minds in the BDS movement”
Tag Archives: and Health Committee
“Netanyahu called the decision to entrust the work of the committee to representatives of the Joint Arab List a “disgrace”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Arab List now heading committee that handles victims of terror by Zeev Klein , Gideon Allon , Daniel Siryoti , Danielle Roth-Avneri March 25, 2020 The Joint Arab List has been assigned the temporary … Continue reading