Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Nancy Pelosi
J Street Conference coming October 26-29, “includes speakers from anti-Israel organizations such as If Not Now, the New Israel Fund, and the PLO national and central councils”
JNS Schumer, Pelosi to address attendees of J Street National Conference in Washington October 4, 2019 U.S. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and other Democratic members of Congress and elected officials plan … Continue reading
“Despite Pelosi’s best efforts, the House voted on a resolution to oppose the boycott Israel movement — and its bipartisan support was overwhelming”
THE FEDERALIST With New House Resolutions, Democrats Finally Allow Their Israel Divide Into The Open by Melissa Langsam Braunstein July 26, 2019 …That nearly all Democrats signed onto a resolution opposing the boycott-Israel movement and unequivocally reaffirmed that “Israel is … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG Omar Apologizes After Pelosi Blasts Her Use of ‘Anti-Semitic Tropes’ by Anna Edgerton February 11, 2019 Freshman House Democrat Ilhan Omar, one of the few Muslims in Congress, said Monday she “unequivocally” apologizes for tweets that were condemned by … Continue reading
Pelosi awards freshman congresswoman BDS supporter with seat on House Foreign Affairs; Women’s March leader Mallory opines on Farrakhan, Israel
WASHINGTON EXAMINER House Democrats reward an anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist with a place on the Foreign Affairs Committee by Tiana Lowe January 17, 2019 Lost in the incomprehensible word salad of the freewheeling, Trumpian, and mathematically illiterate performance of Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., … Continue reading
Ed Lasky: Jan Schakowsky-led effort will make a (bad) Iran deal more likely; it all but gives the Iranian regime and the White House an all-clear WASHINGTON POST by Greg Sargent May 7, 2015 One hundred and fifty House Democrats have … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR POLITICS by Carl M. Cannon March 8, 2015 ….[Obama’s] petulance preceding the speech wasn’t a lapse, it was a calculated strategy apparently directed out of the White House. It included Obama’s claim that he wasn’t going to watch Netanyahu— … Continue reading
CLICK FOR VIDEO Can’t keep up with all the videos? Here is the ultimate compilation.