Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- "The families of Bezalel and Ruth found themselves at the 'COVID-19 Hotel' in Nir Etzion. Last Thursday, the two announced their engagement"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Nancy Pelosi
J Street Conference coming October 26-29, “includes speakers from anti-Israel organizations such as If Not Now, the New Israel Fund, and the PLO national and central councils”
JNS Schumer, Pelosi to address attendees of J Street National Conference in Washington October 4, 2019 U.S. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and other Democratic members of Congress and elected officials plan … Continue reading
“Despite Pelosi’s best efforts, the House voted on a resolution to oppose the boycott Israel movement — and its bipartisan support was overwhelming”
THE FEDERALIST With New House Resolutions, Democrats Finally Allow Their Israel Divide Into The Open by Melissa Langsam Braunstein July 26, 2019 …That nearly all Democrats signed onto a resolution opposing the boycott-Israel movement and unequivocally reaffirmed that “Israel is … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG Omar Apologizes After Pelosi Blasts Her Use of ‘Anti-Semitic Tropes’ by Anna Edgerton February 11, 2019 Freshman House Democrat Ilhan Omar, one of the few Muslims in Congress, said Monday she “unequivocally” apologizes for tweets that were condemned by … Continue reading
Pelosi awards freshman congresswoman BDS supporter with seat on House Foreign Affairs; Women’s March leader Mallory opines on Farrakhan, Israel
WASHINGTON EXAMINER House Democrats reward an anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist with a place on the Foreign Affairs Committee by Tiana Lowe January 17, 2019 Lost in the incomprehensible word salad of the freewheeling, Trumpian, and mathematically illiterate performance of Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., … Continue reading
Ed Lasky: Jan Schakowsky-led effort will make a (bad) Iran deal more likely; it all but gives the Iranian regime and the White House an all-clear WASHINGTON POST by Greg Sargent May 7, 2015 One hundred and fifty House Democrats have … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR POLITICS by Carl M. Cannon March 8, 2015 ….[Obama’s] petulance preceding the speech wasn’t a lapse, it was a calculated strategy apparently directed out of the White House. It included Obama’s claim that he wasn’t going to watch Netanyahu— … Continue reading
CLICK FOR VIDEO Can’t keep up with all the videos? Here is the ultimate compilation.