Most Clicked This Week
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Syria: "The U.S. should do everything in its power to ensure Israel’s success in its growing confrontation with #Iran, which serves U.S. interests, and those of our other Sunni Arab allies"
- “You are the resounding 72-74% majority of the 5.4 million American Jewry who have backed the Democratic Party since the sun has risen in the East”
- "Phillips has won a well-earned reputation as a stalwart opponent of the misrepresentations and downright lies about Israel that constantly fill the world’s media"
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Yemen
“Horrible as Riyadh’s behavior is, the Houthis are worse. Thus by ending support for the Saudi coalition, American would empower an even greater evil”
JNS Backing the Saudis in Yemen is right, strategically and morally by Evelyn Gordon January 30, 2019 …On the strategic side, let’s start with the fact that an organization [Iran] whose official slogan is “God is Great, Death to America, … Continue reading
“Israel seeking $35 billion dollars in compensation for lost Jewish assets from Tunisia, and $15 billion dollars from Libya”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel said set to seek $250b compensation for Jews forced out of Arab countries by Staff January 5, 2019 Israel is preparing to demand compensation totaling a reported $250 billion from seven Arab countries and Iran for … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Arab states cut ties with Qatar over its support of terrorism by staff June 5, 2017 In an unprecedented breach between the most powerful members of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates … Continue reading
“Perhaps the most remarkable thing about the 9th Circuit oral argument over President Trump‘s executive order was that lawyers for both sides seemed to know nothing about some of the most basic real-world issues surrounding the case”
WASHINGTON EXAMINEIR A fact-free debate on Trump’s executive order by Byron York February 8, 2017 …Many of the president’s adversaries have claimed that no terror-related crimes have been committed by nationals of the affected countries — Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, … Continue reading
It’s no longer called the Israeli-Arab conflict because it has shrunk to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
YNET Israel remains the Middle East’s only anchor by Guy Bechor November 28, 2015 …And so, for about two years, the American administration focused on us, focused on past, while the Syrian meat grinder expanded, Iraq collapsed, Libya turned into … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Israeli MK: Yemen’s Persecuted Jews Want Out ‘Fast’ by Jonathan Zalman October 13, 2015 Yemen’s Jewish population, a once thriving community of tens of thousands of people in the 1940s that is today estimated at around 100 “at best,” … Continue reading
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH by Christina Hoff Sommers August 25, 2015 In August 2014, 12 members of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard charged into 28-year-old artist Atena Farghadani’s house, blindfolded her, and took her to prison. She had posted a satirical cartoon on Facebook … Continue reading