Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- "The announcement by Rafael of a first delivery of Trophy Active Protection Systems for M1 tanks is a dramatic development, in which the world’s most powerful military selects an Israeli defense system"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
Tag Archives: Bahrain
“Shiite Iran is much hungrier to take over the lands of the Sunni Arabs and the holy cities Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia than it is to enter into a nuclear standoff with Israel”
DAILY WIRE The End Of The 100-Year Arab-Israeli War by Yishai Fleisher July 8, 2019 …While the Palestinian-Israeli conflict was the context of the Bahrain gathering, the subtext, and maybe bigger story, was the normalization of Israel among the elites … Continue reading
“I came to Bahrain to cover an economic peace conference, and ended up discovering a small but unique local Jewish community”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Behind the scenes of the first morning minyan in Manama in over 70 years by Raphael Ahren June 28, 2019 …I had tried to arrange a visit to the city’s synagogue for weeks ahead of my trip … Continue reading
“The big powers, Russia and the U.S., talked spheres of influence in Jerusalem, with Benjamin Netanyahu as the broker”
BLOOMBERG Jared Kushner’s Bahrain Conference Is the Sideshow by Zev Chafets June 26, 2019 …While the Bahrain show plays out, the real Deal of the Century is being discussed in Jerusalem, by the national security advisers of the U.S., Russia … Continue reading
“The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making”
GATESTONE Palestinians and the Bahrain Conference: Condemning Arabs While Asking for Arab Money by Khaled Abu Toameh June 24, 2019 …In the past week, Palestinian officials and factions were unanimous in making a last-minute appeal to the Arab states to … Continue reading
“Ahead of June 25-26 Bahrain conference, Trump team releases proposal for $50 billion package that’s supposed to transform economy of West Bank, Gaza and surrounding nations”
TIMES OF ISRAEL White House finally unveils ‘Peace to Prosperity’ economic plan for Palestinians by Eric Cortellessa June 22, 2019 Days before the US-sponsored Bahrain conference, the White House released its proposal to boost the Palestinian economy by offering a … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Palestinians Need to Get Real About Israel by Walter Russell Mead May 20, 2019 As Palestinian officials nervously await the Trump administration’s peace plan, one fundamental reality shapes their long and bitter contest with Israel. Diplomatically, economically, … Continue reading