Most Clicked This Week
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Shortly after explosion at Iranian nuclear enrichment facility—destroying 3/4 of the compound—“Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi hinted at Israeli involvement”
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- "It took only two weeks for the UAE to change their textbooks to accept and embrace Israel as part of the Middle East - but Palestinian media and schools still teach that Jews are the usurping outsiders who will ultimately be banished"
- Jackie Mason: Anti-Israel Hollywood actors have profited all their lives from Jewish people, Jewish directors, Jewish producers.
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- WSJ: "The ruin of major liberal cities by progressive policies is a significant political event"
Tag Archives: Bahrain
“It took only two weeks for the UAE to change their textbooks to accept and embrace Israel as part of the Middle East – but Palestinian media and schools still teach that Jews are the usurping outsiders who will ultimately be banished”
ELDER OF ZIYON Hey Palestinians – you could have had peace with Israel 20 years ago and chose terror. Actions have consequences. September 18, 2020 Hey Palestinians: You keep whining about how the Abraham Accords ignore you. That’s wrong. It … Continue reading
“History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The Abraham Accords and a changing Middle East by Fiamma Nirenstein September 15, 2020 Whether we call it peace or normalization isn’t very important: The agreements being signed today between Israel, the United Arab … Continue reading
“Now comes the normalisation of Omani relations with Israel, following the step taken by the UAE and Bahrain and blessed by the Sultanate of Oman”
THE ARAB WEEKLY Oman preparing for peace agreement with Israel September 14, 2020 Arab diplomatic sources closely monitoring the situation in the Gulf said that the Sultanate of Oman’s welcoming attitude towards the Bahraini-Israeli peace agreement is an additional indication … Continue reading
Trump’s negotiators buck the wisdom that led to decades of bipartisan failure (Washington’s talking heads got it wrong once again)
FREE BEACON The ‘Coffee Boy’ Makes Peace in the Middle East Editorial Board September 15, 2020 Avi Berkowitz’s elevation to a top negotiating position on President Donald Trump’s Middle East peace team was met with near-universal derision by so-called experts … Continue reading
Bahrain becomes fourth Arab nation to recognize Israel; MSM ignores story because, you know, #OrangeManBad
NEW YORK TIMES Bahrain Will Normalize Relations With Israel, in Deal Brokered by Trump by Michael Crowley and David M. Halbfinger September 11, 2020 President Trump announced on Friday that Bahrain would establish full diplomatic relations with Israel, following the … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER New Bahrain Policy to Allow Flights Between Israel and UAE to Cross Its Airspace by Reuters September 4, 2020 Flights between Israel and the United Arab Emirates will be able to fly over Bahrain after the kingdom on Thursday … Continue reading
“Intensive talks are ongoing between Washington, Jerusalem, Cairo and Riyadh to convene a summit in the Egyptian capital in the coming weeks, which will include a meeting between PM Netanyahu and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) US promoting historic meeting between PM, Saudi crown prince by Daniel Siryoti February 7, 2020 Senior Arab diplomatic sources on Thursday night said intensive talks were taking place between Washington, Jerusalem, Cairo and Riyadh … Continue reading
“Senior Israeli Foreign Ministry official to make rare formal trip to Arab state for Monday meet on maritime and civil aviation security”
TIMES OF ISRAEL In latest sign of thaw, Israel sending official to anti-Iran summit in Bahrain by Raphael Ahren October 20, 2019 A senior official is confirmed to attend a security conference in Bahrain on Monday, a source in the … Continue reading
“Shiite Iran is much hungrier to take over the lands of the Sunni Arabs and the holy cities Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia than it is to enter into a nuclear standoff with Israel”
DAILY WIRE The End Of The 100-Year Arab-Israeli War by Yishai Fleisher July 8, 2019 …While the Palestinian-Israeli conflict was the context of the Bahrain gathering, the subtext, and maybe bigger story, was the normalization of Israel among the elites … Continue reading