Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Bahrain
“Gulf Arab state voices support for Israel, following Iranian attack and Israeli retaliation. ‘Israel has right to defend itself.’
ARUTZ SHEVA Bahrain backs Israel’s right to self-defense by David Rosenberg May 10, 2018 Israel gained support from an unexpected source Thursday for its recent airstrikes on Iranian targets in Syria, after Iranian forces fired 20 rockets at Israeli territory … Continue reading
Bahrain is ahead of the entire Arab world — their “national orchestra performs Hatikva at Wiesenthal Center event. Gulf nation’s king says subjects free to visit Israel” [VIDEO]
ARUTZ SHEVA Bahrain ruler denounces Arab boycott of Israel by Gary Willig September 17, 2017 King Hamad bin Isa al Khalifa of Bahrain condemned the Arab boycott of Israel in Los Angeles, California last week. King Hamad made the remarks … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Arab states cut ties with Qatar over its support of terrorism by staff June 5, 2017 In an unprecedented breach between the most powerful members of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Arab League Mulls Formally Declaring Hezbollah a Terror Entity by Hana Levi Julian March 6, 2016 The Arab League is considering a move to join the Gulf Cooperation Council, the United States and the European Union in listing … Continue reading