Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Bahrain
“The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making”
GATESTONE Palestinians and the Bahrain Conference: Condemning Arabs While Asking for Arab Money by Khaled Abu Toameh June 24, 2019 …In the past week, Palestinian officials and factions were unanimous in making a last-minute appeal to the Arab states to … Continue reading
“Ahead of June 25-26 Bahrain conference, Trump team releases proposal for $50 billion package that’s supposed to transform economy of West Bank, Gaza and surrounding nations”
TIMES OF ISRAEL White House finally unveils ‘Peace to Prosperity’ economic plan for Palestinians by Eric Cortellessa June 22, 2019 Days before the US-sponsored Bahrain conference, the White House released its proposal to boost the Palestinian economy by offering a … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Palestinians Need to Get Real About Israel by Walter Russell Mead May 20, 2019 As Palestinian officials nervously await the Trump administration’s peace plan, one fundamental reality shapes their long and bitter contest with Israel. Diplomatically, economically, … Continue reading
“Gulf Arab state voices support for Israel, following Iranian attack and Israeli retaliation. ‘Israel has right to defend itself.’
ARUTZ SHEVA Bahrain backs Israel’s right to self-defense by David Rosenberg May 10, 2018 Israel gained support from an unexpected source Thursday for its recent airstrikes on Iranian targets in Syria, after Iranian forces fired 20 rockets at Israeli territory … Continue reading
Bahrain is ahead of the entire Arab world — their “national orchestra performs Hatikva at Wiesenthal Center event. Gulf nation’s king says subjects free to visit Israel” [VIDEO]
ARUTZ SHEVA Bahrain ruler denounces Arab boycott of Israel by Gary Willig September 17, 2017 King Hamad bin Isa al Khalifa of Bahrain condemned the Arab boycott of Israel in Los Angeles, California last week. King Hamad made the remarks … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Arab states cut ties with Qatar over its support of terrorism by staff June 5, 2017 In an unprecedented breach between the most powerful members of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS Arab League Mulls Formally Declaring Hezbollah a Terror Entity by Hana Levi Julian March 6, 2016 The Arab League is considering a move to join the Gulf Cooperation Council, the United States and the European Union in listing … Continue reading