Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: Tunisia
“Shiite Iran is much hungrier to take over the lands of the Sunni Arabs and the holy cities Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia than it is to enter into a nuclear standoff with Israel”
DAILY WIRE The End Of The 100-Year Arab-Israeli War by Yishai Fleisher July 8, 2019 …While the Palestinian-Israeli conflict was the context of the Bahrain gathering, the subtext, and maybe bigger story, was the normalization of Israel among the elites … Continue reading
Tunisia PM Chahed cites security reasons for the niqab ban following a double suicide bombing in Tunis last month.
ALJAZEERA Tunisia bans face veils in public institutions after bombing July 5, 2019 Tunisian Prime Minister Youssef Chahed has banned the wearing of the niqab – a full-face veil – in public institutions with immediate effect, citing security reasons. ” … Continue reading
“Israel seeking $35 billion dollars in compensation for lost Jewish assets from Tunisia, and $15 billion dollars from Libya”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel said set to seek $250b compensation for Jews forced out of Arab countries by Staff January 5, 2019 Israel is preparing to demand compensation totaling a reported $250 billion from seven Arab countries and Iran for … Continue reading
GATESTONE An Inherited Culture of Hate by Tharwa Boulifi September 9, 2016 …Based on the United Nations report and research from the Quilliam Foundation in 2014, Tunisian terrorists represent the highest number (3,800) of foreign terrorists in Syria and Iraq…What … Continue reading
“The persecution of Jews in Arab lands had not ceased since the rise of Muhammad who, in 626 C.E., enslaved, expelled or beheaded the three leading Jewish tribes of the Arabian Peninsula”
ISRAEL HAYOM Forgotten Jewish refugees by Yoram Ettinger April 8, 2016 …The CIA assessed that “a second Jewish Holocaust in less than 10 years” would be the response to the establishment of a Jewish state. In fact, 820,000 Jews were expelled … Continue reading
Thank goodness the United Nations Human Rights Council has such fair-minded unbiased members hard at work, funded to a great extent by US taxpayers. UN WATCH July 1, 2015 Saudi Arabia: “Israel is the worst racist regime in the world. Israel is … Continue reading