Most Clicked This Week
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- “There are two times in my life the hair on my arms has stood up,” Dodgers general manager Al Campanis once recalled. “The first time I saw the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the first time I saw Sandy Koufax throw a fastball”
- Bullets and Bagels: The Jewish shooting club
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- "Judges say converts through non-Orthodox denominations in Israel must be considered Jews for citizenship purposes; chief rabbis fume"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “As Secretary of State, Shultz was the friend and protector of Soviet Jews, and particularly the Jewish Refuseniks sentenced to monstrous, long terms in the gulag”
Tag Archives: Tunisia
11.5% of Syria’s population–more then 12 million people–have been killed or injured since their “Arab Spring”
EMET ONLINE A Look Back at the Arab Spring, Ten Years On by Sarah Stern December 31, 2020 It is hard to believe that next week will have been a decade since Mohamed Bouazizi, a Tunisian fruit vender, set himself … Continue reading
“Shiite Iran is much hungrier to take over the lands of the Sunni Arabs and the holy cities Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia than it is to enter into a nuclear standoff with Israel”
DAILY WIRE The End Of The 100-Year Arab-Israeli War by Yishai Fleisher July 8, 2019 …While the Palestinian-Israeli conflict was the context of the Bahrain gathering, the subtext, and maybe bigger story, was the normalization of Israel among the elites … Continue reading
Tunisia PM Chahed cites security reasons for the niqab ban following a double suicide bombing in Tunis last month.
ALJAZEERA Tunisia bans face veils in public institutions after bombing July 5, 2019 Tunisian Prime Minister Youssef Chahed has banned the wearing of the niqab – a full-face veil – in public institutions with immediate effect, citing security reasons. ” … Continue reading
“Israel seeking $35 billion dollars in compensation for lost Jewish assets from Tunisia, and $15 billion dollars from Libya”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel said set to seek $250b compensation for Jews forced out of Arab countries by Staff January 5, 2019 Israel is preparing to demand compensation totaling a reported $250 billion from seven Arab countries and Iran for … Continue reading
GATESTONE An Inherited Culture of Hate by Tharwa Boulifi September 9, 2016 …Based on the United Nations report and research from the Quilliam Foundation in 2014, Tunisian terrorists represent the highest number (3,800) of foreign terrorists in Syria and Iraq…What … Continue reading
“The persecution of Jews in Arab lands had not ceased since the rise of Muhammad who, in 626 C.E., enslaved, expelled or beheaded the three leading Jewish tribes of the Arabian Peninsula”
ISRAEL HAYOM Forgotten Jewish refugees by Yoram Ettinger April 8, 2016 …The CIA assessed that “a second Jewish Holocaust in less than 10 years” would be the response to the establishment of a Jewish state. In fact, 820,000 Jews were expelled … Continue reading
Thank goodness the United Nations Human Rights Council has such fair-minded unbiased members hard at work, funded to a great extent by US taxpayers. UN WATCH July 1, 2015 Saudi Arabia: “Israel is the worst racist regime in the world. Israel is … Continue reading
This from a woman who supported gay marriage longer than our president or the Human Rights Campaign. [Ms Weiss was inadvertently referred to as Mr Weiss in yesterday’s posts, discerned by a sharp-eyed Boston reader. ArchitectGuy regrets the error] WALL STREET … Continue reading