Most Clicked This Week
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: Tunisia
11.5% of Syria’s population–more then 12 million people–have been killed or injured since their “Arab Spring”
EMET ONLINE A Look Back at the Arab Spring, Ten Years On by Sarah Stern December 31, 2020 It is hard to believe that next week will have been a decade since Mohamed Bouazizi, a Tunisian fruit vender, set himself … Continue reading
“Shiite Iran is much hungrier to take over the lands of the Sunni Arabs and the holy cities Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia than it is to enter into a nuclear standoff with Israel”
DAILY WIRE The End Of The 100-Year Arab-Israeli War by Yishai Fleisher July 8, 2019 …While the Palestinian-Israeli conflict was the context of the Bahrain gathering, the subtext, and maybe bigger story, was the normalization of Israel among the elites … Continue reading
Tunisia PM Chahed cites security reasons for the niqab ban following a double suicide bombing in Tunis last month.
ALJAZEERA Tunisia bans face veils in public institutions after bombing July 5, 2019 Tunisian Prime Minister Youssef Chahed has banned the wearing of the niqab – a full-face veil – in public institutions with immediate effect, citing security reasons. ” … Continue reading
“Israel seeking $35 billion dollars in compensation for lost Jewish assets from Tunisia, and $15 billion dollars from Libya”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel said set to seek $250b compensation for Jews forced out of Arab countries by Staff January 5, 2019 Israel is preparing to demand compensation totaling a reported $250 billion from seven Arab countries and Iran for … Continue reading
GATESTONE An Inherited Culture of Hate by Tharwa Boulifi September 9, 2016 …Based on the United Nations report and research from the Quilliam Foundation in 2014, Tunisian terrorists represent the highest number (3,800) of foreign terrorists in Syria and Iraq…What … Continue reading
“The persecution of Jews in Arab lands had not ceased since the rise of Muhammad who, in 626 C.E., enslaved, expelled or beheaded the three leading Jewish tribes of the Arabian Peninsula”
ISRAEL HAYOM Forgotten Jewish refugees by Yoram Ettinger April 8, 2016 …The CIA assessed that “a second Jewish Holocaust in less than 10 years” would be the response to the establishment of a Jewish state. In fact, 820,000 Jews were expelled … Continue reading
Thank goodness the United Nations Human Rights Council has such fair-minded unbiased members hard at work, funded to a great extent by US taxpayers. UN WATCH July 1, 2015 Saudi Arabia: “Israel is the worst racist regime in the world. Israel is … Continue reading
This from a woman who supported gay marriage longer than our president or the Human Rights Campaign. [Ms Weiss was inadvertently referred to as Mr Weiss in yesterday’s posts, discerned by a sharp-eyed Boston reader. ArchitectGuy regrets the error] WALL STREET … Continue reading