Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- "The feud between Trump and “the squad” ensured that a DOJ summit was largely ignored and instead helped legitimize those who have spread Jew-hatred"
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- USHMM statement on Holocaust analogies addresses an employee's tweets and indirectly, AOC comments
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Ocasio-Cortez emerges as a one-woman Committee to Re-Elect the President
Tag Archives: Islamophobia
“It is unbelievable that in our capital city an anti-Semitic film has an easier time finding a venue than a movie talking about Islamic fundamentalism in Europe that is forcing Jews to leave”
JNS Despite pressure, film about rising anti-Semitism in Europe gets Jerusalem screening June 13, 2019 After several venues canceled screenings at the last minute, a controversial documentary film directed by U.K. right-wing media figure Katie Hopkins was shown in Jerusalem … Continue reading
WaPost Op-ed: “All American Muslims are somehow affiliated with or sympathetic to the Muslim Brotherhood”
CLARION PROJECT US Mainstream Media Shills for Brotherhood (Read: Qatar) May 13, 2019 Many mainstream media newspapers have joined The New York Times in shilling for the Muslim Brotherhood— claiming that the movement gave up violence years ago and such a designation stems … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG 3 Muslim Terror Plots Targeted US Synagogues in 3 Months by Daniel Greenfield April 11th, 2019 …To the three Muslim synagogue terror plotters, anti-Semitism was a fundamental component of their religious and political values. Killing Jews was … Continue reading
FORWARD Louis Farrakhan Doesn’t Just Have An Anti-Semitism Problem — He Has A Slavery Problem by Charles Jacobs April 24, 2018 …While neo-Nazis and white supremacists drummed up a mere few hundred people at their “national” rally in Charlottesville, Farrakhan’s recent … Continue reading
“American culture must be convinced that Islam, while it has plenty of diversity, has a mainstream strain — sharia supremacism — that is not a religion but a totalitarian political ideology hiding under a religious veneer”
NATIONAL REVIEW How Sharia Supremacism and Judicial Imperialism Threaten National Security by Andrew C. McCarthy May 27, 2017 …As we have previously observed, in order to install the vetting system we need, the challenge of Islam must be confronted head-on … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Why Won’t the US Justice Department Investigate Antisemitism? by Johanna Markind October 21, 2016 Despite the Obama administration’s touting itself as the most transparent in history, its Justice Department has stonewalled requests for information about its efforts to combat antisemitism; this stands in stark contrast to … Continue reading
Petraeus warning of #IslamoPhobia, gives us recipe for “setting the world on fire even more than it is now”
JIHAD WATCH Petraeus calls for self-censorship to avoid offending Muslims by Robert Spencer May 14, 2016 [Referring to this Washington Post column by David Petraeus] the lesson of all this is one that no less a figure than General Petraeus … Continue reading