Most Clicked This Week
- "American Jews and their leaders, except for the Orthodox, have distanced themselves from their Jewish identity"
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- “MLB catcher ‘Professor’ Moe Berg has been awarded a Medal of Freedom and was the subject of a Hollywood movie. Now, an exhibit showcases his national achievements”
- #HighlandPark's own Dr Jill Stein the Green Party Candidate for President
- In show of strengthening ties between the two countries, Emirates’s Yousef al-Otaiba joins Ron Dermer at DC JINSA dinner
- Shaevitz's Kosher Deli of Highland Park, IL "has been refining its hot dog recipe for generations. Now, it’s perfect"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- EVENT Highland Park Democrat and Republican Town Halls
Tag Archives: Anti-Defamation League
ALGEMEINER Linda Sarsour’s Blood Libel by Steven Emerson September 26, 2018 When police officers in America shoot unarmed black people, Jewish hands lurk in the background — so says Linda Sarsour, perhaps the most visible Muslim political advocate in the … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Is Brett Kavanaugh Bad for the Jews? by Liel Leibovitz July 23, 2018 …Which is why it was so dismaying to see the ADL release a statement denouncing Judge Brett Kavanaugh minutes after President Trump announced his … Continue reading
ADL attack on Kavanaugh nomination “latest instance of how Jonathan Greenblatt has turned the venerable anti-Semitism watchdog into a partisan outfit”
JNS Whatever happened to the ADL? by Jonathan Tobin July 13, 2018 When Jonathan Greenblatt replaced Abe Foxman as national director of the Anti-Defamation League in 2015, the shift from a career Jewish professional to a veteran Democratic Party operative … Continue reading
Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they “low information” or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL A Jewish prayer gathering for Gaza victims makes British Jews lose their cool by Cnaan Lipshiz May 26, 2018 Martin Hizer was driving his taxi through London when he learned that a group of Jews were publicly … Continue reading
Women’s March leader Tamika Mallory: ADL is an organization “dedicated to constantly attacking black and brown people.”
TABLET MAG The ADL Kicked Out of Leading Starbucks’ Diversity Training by Liel Leibovitz April 30, 2018 The Anti-Defamation League will no longer help lead diversity training in Starbucks stores across America. After two black men were arrested in a Philadelphia Starbucks earlier this … Continue reading
FORWARD Louis Farrakhan Doesn’t Just Have An Anti-Semitism Problem — He Has A Slavery Problem by Charles Jacobs April 24, 2018 …While neo-Nazis and white supremacists drummed up a mere few hundred people at their “national” rally in Charlottesville, Farrakhan’s recent … Continue reading
DC Teachers union head “urged members to contact the police department and urge them to sever ties with Israel”
FREE BEACON DC Teachers’ Union President Supports BDS by Bill McMorris January 12, 2018 The head of Washington, D.C.’s teachers’ union sent an email condemning “Israeli occupation” and asked her 5,000 members to lodge complaints against the police department for … Continue reading