Most Clicked This Week
- "The story of the unlikely Ginsburg-Scalia friendship is a symbol of political bridge-building and old-school decency"
- The blacks that liberal whites still demonize
- 20 years on, the memory of the Second Intifada still lingers
- Trump "managed to jump historic, emotional and ideological hurdles that many, including this writer, believed could not be crossed in the foreseeable future"
- El Al now owned by 27-year-old yeshiva student
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "What 'Kings of Capitol Hill' (and others) get wrong is how AIPAC sticks to its principles even when they're inconvenient for either side of our polarized political scene"
- "I don’t like President Trump. I don’t think he is a good man, and I didn’t think he was the best choice for Republicans in 2016"
Tag Archives: Anti-Defamation League
TABLET MAG The Mind-Bendingly Insane, Completely Craven, Utterly Unconscionable Redemption of Al Sharpton by Liel Leibovitz August 23, 2020 This past weekend, the Jewish Council for Public Affairs, an umbrella group uniting 125 local Jewish communities and 17 national Jewish … Continue reading
“Leftists eager to silence #ADL for speaking out against anti-Semitism cancel a liberal group that dropped bipartisanship to help Democrats”
JNS The ADL is targeted for not being woke enough for extremists by Jonathan S. Tobin August 18, 2020 …In a supreme irony, leftist anti-Semites have chosen to target the ADL, and not more centrist or conservative Jewish entities, as … Continue reading
Ted Cruz attacked by ADL: “Another instance of playing partisan politics reveals how dangerously ADL has lost its way”
TABLET MAG Does the ADL know what anti-Semitism is? by Liel Leibovitz February 20, 2020 Is it anti-Semitic to argue that Michael Bloomberg is using his enormous personal wealth and ownership of a large media outlet to skew the Democratic … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Inconvenient Murders by Bari Weiss December 5, 2019 Two years ago, a 27-year-old man named Kobili Traoré walked into the Paris apartment of a 65-year-old kindergarten teacher named Sarah Halimi. Mr. Traoré beat Ms. Halimi and stabbed … Continue reading
“To its credit, the ADL has been all over the problem of anti-Semitism on the far-right.” On the left, not so much.
JNS Who can speak for American Jews against anti-Semitism? Not the ADL by Jonathan S. Tobin November 27, 2019 …Anti-Semitic trends that couldn’t be connected to Trump by even the most rabid liberal were swept under the rug. Its belated … Continue reading
#SachaBaronCohen “thinks misleading information on social media is ruining society. That’s a bit rich, coming from him.”
REASON Sacha Baron Cohen’s Anti-Facebook Rant at the ADL Summit Was Pure Moral Panic by Robby Soave November 22, 2019 Sacha Baron Cohen, the comedian and satirical actor, lashed out at Facebook and its CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, during his remarks at … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG The ADL’s Soros, Hamas and Hitler Anti-Israel Conference by Daniel Greenfield January 25, 2019 …The ADL had invited a radical [Jewish] bigot whose paper featured pieces with titles worthy of Stormfront such as, “3 Jewish Moguls Among Eight Who … Continue reading
COMMENTARY The Shame of the Anti-Defamation League by Seth Mandel October 2018 …Like every organization, the ADL had its blind spots, but it never had an obstructed view of its own raison d’être—until the summer of 2015. That was when … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Linda Sarsour’s Blood Libel by Steven Emerson September 26, 2018 When police officers in America shoot unarmed black people, Jewish hands lurk in the background — so says Linda Sarsour, perhaps the most visible Muslim political advocate in the … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Is Brett Kavanaugh Bad for the Jews? by Liel Leibovitz July 23, 2018 …Which is why it was so dismaying to see the ADL release a statement denouncing Judge Brett Kavanaugh minutes after President Trump announced his … Continue reading