Most Clicked This Week
- For Tisha B'Av, this Christian "spent one minute meditating on each of the horrors done to Jews in the name of Christianity. He began at eight in the morning but by one in the afternoon, he was little more than halfway through the list"
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- "Rabbi Kermaier expressed hope that Friday’s atrocity would encourage more Jews inside and outside Israel to learn more about the Druze"
- "Israeli agents uncovered information about alleged plan by Tehran to bomb Iranian opposition group's annual rally outside Paris" with Iranian diplomat implicated
- “The nations of the world want to know what Israel knows and have what Israel has -- whether they have formal diplomatic relations with Jerusalem or not”
- Yishai Fleisher: "Twice this summer, a number of students have filmed themselves walking off their Birthright trips"
Tag Archives: Anti-Defamation League
ADL attack on Kavanaugh nomination “latest instance of how Jonathan Greenblatt has turned the venerable anti-Semitism watchdog into a partisan outfit”
JNS Whatever happened to the ADL? by Jonathan Tobin July 13, 2018 When Jonathan Greenblatt replaced Abe Foxman as national director of the Anti-Defamation League in 2015, the shift from a career Jewish professional to a veteran Democratic Party operative … Continue reading
Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they “low information” or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL A Jewish prayer gathering for Gaza victims makes British Jews lose their cool by Cnaan Lipshiz May 26, 2018 Martin Hizer was driving his taxi through London when he learned that a group of Jews were publicly … Continue reading
Women’s March leader Tamika Mallory: ADL is an organization “dedicated to constantly attacking black and brown people.”
TABLET MAG The ADL Kicked Out of Leading Starbucks’ Diversity Training by Liel Leibovitz April 30, 2018 The Anti-Defamation League will no longer help lead diversity training in Starbucks stores across America. After two black men were arrested in a Philadelphia Starbucks earlier this … Continue reading
FORWARD Louis Farrakhan Doesn’t Just Have An Anti-Semitism Problem — He Has A Slavery Problem by Charles Jacobs April 24, 2018 …While neo-Nazis and white supremacists drummed up a mere few hundred people at their “national” rally in Charlottesville, Farrakhan’s recent … Continue reading
DC Teachers union head “urged members to contact the police department and urge them to sever ties with Israel”
FREE BEACON DC Teachers’ Union President Supports BDS by Bill McMorris January 12, 2018 The head of Washington, D.C.’s teachers’ union sent an email condemning “Israeli occupation” and asked her 5,000 members to lodge complaints against the police department for … Continue reading
#Intersectionality #JVP thinks Jewish institutions like #ADL “control how the police racially profile people of color in the U.S.”
THE FORWARD I’m A Latina Who Works For The ADL. JVP’s Attacks Shocked Me by Betsaida Alcantara November 20, 2017 For months now, the far-left anti-Zionist group Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) has been targeting our exchange program with Israel … Continue reading
“Unfortunately, many decent liberals have turned a blind eye to left-wing anti-Zionist agitation that is indistinguishable from anti-Semitism”
JEWISH PRESS Liberals Still Slow To Recognize Anti-Semitism On The Left by Jonathan S. Tobin July 9, 2017 …To those who hate Jews, any inconsistency is permissible. But what makes this hard for many Jews to understand is that it … Continue reading