Most Clicked This Week
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- Temple U prof and former CNN contributor: "Mainstream news outlets are 'Zionist organizations'"
- French Judge: If you smoke pot before killing a Jew, you're not criminally liable
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- About to release its first studio album, the YMCA Jerusalem Youth Chorus models the meeting of music and conflict transformation [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Anti-Defamation League
FRONT PAGE MAG The ADL’s Soros, Hamas and Hitler Anti-Israel Conference by Daniel Greenfield January 25, 2019 …The ADL had invited a radical [Jewish] bigot whose paper featured pieces with titles worthy of Stormfront such as, “3 Jewish Moguls Among Eight Who … Continue reading
COMMENTARY The Shame of the Anti-Defamation League by Seth Mandel October 2018 …Like every organization, the ADL had its blind spots, but it never had an obstructed view of its own raison d’être—until the summer of 2015. That was when … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Linda Sarsour’s Blood Libel by Steven Emerson September 26, 2018 When police officers in America shoot unarmed black people, Jewish hands lurk in the background — so says Linda Sarsour, perhaps the most visible Muslim political advocate in the … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Is Brett Kavanaugh Bad for the Jews? by Liel Leibovitz July 23, 2018 …Which is why it was so dismaying to see the ADL release a statement denouncing Judge Brett Kavanaugh minutes after President Trump announced his … Continue reading
ADL attack on Kavanaugh nomination “latest instance of how Jonathan Greenblatt has turned the venerable anti-Semitism watchdog into a partisan outfit”
JNS Whatever happened to the ADL? by Jonathan Tobin July 13, 2018 When Jonathan Greenblatt replaced Abe Foxman as national director of the Anti-Defamation League in 2015, the shift from a career Jewish professional to a veteran Democratic Party operative … Continue reading
Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they “low information” or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL A Jewish prayer gathering for Gaza victims makes British Jews lose their cool by Cnaan Lipshiz May 26, 2018 Martin Hizer was driving his taxi through London when he learned that a group of Jews were publicly … Continue reading
Women’s March leader Tamika Mallory: ADL is an organization “dedicated to constantly attacking black and brown people.”
TABLET MAG The ADL Kicked Out of Leading Starbucks’ Diversity Training by Liel Leibovitz April 30, 2018 The Anti-Defamation League will no longer help lead diversity training in Starbucks stores across America. After two black men were arrested in a Philadelphia Starbucks earlier this … Continue reading