Most Clicked This Week
- Will NYT editors admit to echoing anti-Semitic tropes about Jewish power used against good, and apologize?
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
- "Many Dutch parents who aren’t religious give their children Jewish-sounding names because they perceive the bible as part of Dutch heritage and are drawn to the short, decisive sounds of Hebrew names"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- He then "slammed US support for Israel and claimed that Americans feel a “deep shame” about the actions of the Israeli government“
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
Tag Archives: Anti-Defamation League
“Today, it’s not white supremacists who pose a threat to Jews in particular and society as a whole, but rather movements like Black Lives Matter and Students for Justice in Palestine”
JNS The ADL chief’s disingenuous epiphany about left-wing anti-Semitism by Ruthie Blum July 13, 2021 It’s a sad day when the head of the Anti-Defamation League receives accolades for acknowledging that anti-Semitism “also” hails from the left. If the person … Continue reading
“It is the ADL that the American Jewish community long looked to for leadership in the fight against anti-Semitism from whatever source, and it is therefore the ADL’s failure to provide that leadership that is most damaging to the community”
JNS Meghan McCain vs. the ADL by Kenneth Levin April 5, 2021 …The ADL has for decades been largely silent, or forgiving, vis-à-vis anti-Semitism coming from sources other than the far-right…Beyond its silence in the face of anti-Semitism emanating from … Continue reading
Rather than speaking out against a Jew-hater, #ADL has made common cause with a notorious Farrakhan supporter
JNS Say her name? How the Breonna Taylor case became another ADL disgrace by Jonathan Tobin October 9, 2020 …For those who think that there’s nothing wrong with the ADL jumping on the liberal bandwagon in this case, there’s another … Continue reading
TABLET MAG The Mind-Bendingly Insane, Completely Craven, Utterly Unconscionable Redemption of Al Sharpton by Liel Leibovitz August 23, 2020 This past weekend, the Jewish Council for Public Affairs, an umbrella group uniting 125 local Jewish communities and 17 national Jewish … Continue reading
“Leftists eager to silence #ADL for speaking out against anti-Semitism cancel a liberal group that dropped bipartisanship to help Democrats”
JNS The ADL is targeted for not being woke enough for extremists by Jonathan S. Tobin August 18, 2020 …In a supreme irony, leftist anti-Semites have chosen to target the ADL, and not more centrist or conservative Jewish entities, as … Continue reading
Ted Cruz attacked by ADL: “Another instance of playing partisan politics reveals how dangerously ADL has lost its way”
TABLET MAG Does the ADL know what anti-Semitism is? by Liel Leibovitz February 20, 2020 Is it anti-Semitic to argue that Michael Bloomberg is using his enormous personal wealth and ownership of a large media outlet to skew the Democratic … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Inconvenient Murders by Bari Weiss December 5, 2019 Two years ago, a 27-year-old man named Kobili Traoré walked into the Paris apartment of a 65-year-old kindergarten teacher named Sarah Halimi. Mr. Traoré beat Ms. Halimi and stabbed … Continue reading
“To its credit, the ADL has been all over the problem of anti-Semitism on the far-right.” On the left, not so much.
JNS Who can speak for American Jews against anti-Semitism? Not the ADL by Jonathan S. Tobin November 27, 2019 …Anti-Semitic trends that couldn’t be connected to Trump by even the most rabid liberal were swept under the rug. Its belated … Continue reading
#SachaBaronCohen “thinks misleading information on social media is ruining society. That’s a bit rich, coming from him.”
REASON Sacha Baron Cohen’s Anti-Facebook Rant at the ADL Summit Was Pure Moral Panic by Robby Soave November 22, 2019 Sacha Baron Cohen, the comedian and satirical actor, lashed out at Facebook and its CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, during his remarks at … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG The ADL’s Soros, Hamas and Hitler Anti-Israel Conference by Daniel Greenfield January 25, 2019 …The ADL had invited a radical [Jewish] bigot whose paper featured pieces with titles worthy of Stormfront such as, “3 Jewish Moguls Among Eight Who … Continue reading