Most Clicked This Week
- "Committee overseeing Ken Marcus nomination ambivalent to anti-Israel groups attacking Trump nominee"
- Classified State Department report could bust myth that millions of refugees need UNRWA
- When calls are made to unite to combat global Islamic terrorism, as in the aftermath of the Paris massacres, Israel, which is on the front lines of the battle, is simply ignored
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- EVENT: Caroline Glick in Chicago
- #IranDeal Obama administration"in its sycophantic zeal to curry favor with the mullahs" sabotaged assassination plot
- Abbas called Israel a "colonialist project that has nothing to do with Jews"
- "Trump to pick David Schenker, former Rumsfeld adviser and director of pro-Israel think tank to serve as top US diplomat to the Middle East"
Tag Archives: Anti-Defamation League
DC Teachers union head “urged members to contact the police department and urge them to sever ties with Israel”
FREE BEACON DC Teachers’ Union President Supports BDS by Bill McMorris January 12, 2018 The head of Washington, D.C.’s teachers’ union sent an email condemning “Israeli occupation” and asked her 5,000 members to lodge complaints against the police department for … Continue reading
#Intersectionality #JVP thinks Jewish institutions like #ADL “control how the police racially profile people of color in the U.S.”
THE FORWARD I’m A Latina Who Works For The ADL. JVP’s Attacks Shocked Me by Betsaida Alcantara November 20, 2017 For months now, the far-left anti-Zionist group Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) has been targeting our exchange program with Israel … Continue reading
“Unfortunately, many decent liberals have turned a blind eye to left-wing anti-Zionist agitation that is indistinguishable from anti-Semitism”
JEWISH PRESS Liberals Still Slow To Recognize Anti-Semitism On The Left by Jonathan S. Tobin July 9, 2017 …To those who hate Jews, any inconsistency is permissible. But what makes this hard for many Jews to understand is that it … Continue reading
#ZOA: “We were surprised to see #ADL chief Jonathan Greenblatt now claim their collaboration with radical Islamists and Israel haters was unintentional”
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA ZOA Criticizes ADL Signing Joint Letter with Israel Haters by Mort Klein June 15, 2017 …A year and a half ago, ZOA criticized the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) for signing a joint letter together with virulent anti-Israel … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER What’s Happened to the Anti-Defamation League? by Charles Jacobs June 4, 2017 …When the enemies of the Jewish people were only Nazis, neo-Nazis, Christian antisemites and skinheads, the ADL did just fine. They exposed, they warned, they scolded and … Continue reading
Is this “who we are”?: It’s not consistent with “Jewish values’ to bring to the US people who want to destroy those values
TABLET MAG Do Jews Defend their Values by Helping anti-Semites immigrate to America ? by Jonathan Bronitsky December 5, 2016 …The Jewish community, though, has made it clear that opening America’s doors to Syrian refugees is one of its defining … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL ADL: Ellison’s comments on Israel ‘disqualifying’ for top DNC post by Eric Cortellessa December 1, 2016 The Anti-Defamation League has changed its tune on Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison’s bid to become the next chair of the Democratic … Continue reading