Most Clicked This Week
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- When it comes to Iran, the historical record carries some important lessons for today
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "In keeping with the expectations of Democrat voters, Biden and his team are making efforts in domestic and foreign policy to erase the entirety of Trump's record in office"
- “The pandemic also brought to the forefront things we have known existed and have tolerated for years: media bias, the decline of academic freedom on campuses, the heavy hand of Big Tech, and—now more obviously than ever—the politicization of science”
- "According to Fortune, other OPEC ministers largely went along with the Saudi gamble on price increases"
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- “In one slide from the presentation, Inoue argued that grading students based on their performance is an extension of America’s racism”
Tag Archives: CUNY
On our campuses: CUNY pro-Israel Jewish student terrorized before fleeing law school: she’s told to “shut the f*ck up”
ALGEMEINER Jewish Student Says She Left City University of New York Law School After Being Targeted by Antisemitic Harassment for Supporting Israel by Benjamin Kerstein February 27, 2020 A Jewish former law student at City University of New York told … Continue reading
#Sarsour “elevated by CUNY, by DNC and by major American media outlets because she mainstreams Jew hatred, anti-Zionism and Islamic misogyny”
JERUSALEM POST Linda Sarsour and the progressive zeitgeist by Caroline B. Glick May 30, 2017 In US academic tradition, university administrators choose commencement speakers they believe embody the zeitgeist of their institutions and as such, will be able to inspire … Continue reading
“Americans across the country should be outraged that a taxpayer-funded school is celebrating” Linda Sarsour who once praised child terrorism [VIDEO]
FREE BEACON CUNY Defends Decision to Host Anti-Israel Activist as Commencement Honoree by Adam Kredo April 26, 2017 The City University of New York (CUNY), a taxpayer-funded institution, is doubling down on its decision to host a leading anti-Israel activist … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL NY, California universities among ‘hotspots’ of anti-Israel, anti-Semitic activity by Staff October 24, 2016 The City University of New York in Brooklyn, Northwestern University and many of the schools in the University of California system are among … Continue reading
THE TOWER At CUNY, Students Blame Israel for Tuition Hikes by Yitzhak Santis November 11, 2015 On November 9, the 77th anniversary of the Nazi “Kristallnacht” pogrom, Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) announced on its Facebook page that it … Continue reading