Most Clicked This Week
- “The old order is dead. What comes next?”
- SUNDAY EVENING VIRTUAL EVENT: Surviving the Big Tech Purge
- Congressmen Gottheimer, Mast Re-Introduce Palestinian International Terrorism Support Prevention Act
- "The Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel said it would “exclude” those in UAE from call to ban Israeli economic and diplomatic partnerships"
- Lebanese social media user comments: "If you love Iran so bad, why don't you go there and leave us the f*** alone?"
- MLK’s Jewish Connection
- #BretStephens to #PresidentBiden : The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- “It is time for UNRWA to finally come clean about its teaching of the radical Palestinian curriculum”
Tag Archives: Whitney Museum
Letter to IRS charges “senior executives and staff members at the Whitney had “knowingly engaged in conduct which was flagrantly at odds with the Whitney’s charitable purpose”
ALGEMEINER Former Nazi Hunter Targeting Whitney Museum of Art in NYC Over ‘Capitulation’ to Anti-Israel Activists by Staff May 19, 2020 A former top official with the US Justice Department who hunted Nazi war criminals for two decades is spearheading … Continue reading