Most Clicked This Week
- Sens. Gary Peters (D-MI) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) introduce S 3775 for a "U.S.-Israel operations-technology working group"
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “Reclaiming ownership of indigenous lands - and governing those outside the process of history”
- "Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19"
- Pro Israel Palestinian Mudar Zahran addresses the European Parliament: BDS hurts us, we want peace with Israel
Tag Archives: Charles Krauthammer
Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge”
JERUSALEM POST A Tribute to Charles Krauthammer by David M. Weinberg June 22, 2018 …Krauthammer understood that American Jewry was dying. “Nothing will revive the Jewish communities of Eastern Europe and the Islamic world. And nothing will stop the rapid … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR POLITICS The Unconfined Life of Charles Krauthammer by A.B. Stoddard June 15, 2018 …Charles, like all heroes, leads us by his example. In Bret Baier’s extraordinary 2013 Fox News special on Krauthammer, “A Life That Matters,” Charles’ describes … Continue reading
“The Jewish conservatives and ‘nation builders’ who led us into Iraq and Afghanistan bet the farm against Donald Trump, and lost. What now?”
TABLET MAG Bye-Bye, Neocons by David P. Goldman December 14, 2016 Israeli leaders of all major parties warn of two existential threats to Israel: a U.N. resolution forcing Israel back to the 1967 armistice line, and a nuclear-armed Iran. With … Continue reading
January 20, 2017, US foreign policy will become one of the following: pacifist, internationalist, unilateralist or mercantilist
WASHINGTON POST The four foreign policies by Charles Krauthammer March 31, 2016 After dozens of contests featuring cliffhangers, buzzer-beaters and a ton of flagrant fouls, we’re down to the Final Four: Sanders, Clinton, Cruz and Trump. (If Kasich pulls off … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Charles Krauthammer June 18, 2015 It’s time to rethink Iraq and Syria. It begins by admitting that the old borders are gone, that a unified Syria or Iraq will never be reconstituted, that the Sykes-Picot map is … Continue reading
MOSAIC April 17, 2015 The journalist Charles Krauthammer speaks about his Jewish upbringing, the Talmud, Zionism, secular Judaism, and his own faith. (Interview by William Kristol; video, 22 minutes.)
NATIONAL POST by Charles Krauthammer March 20, 2015 Of all the idiocies uttered in reaction to Benjamin Netanyahu’s stunning election victory, none is more ubiquitous than the idea that peace prospects are now dead because Netanyahu has declared that there … Continue reading