Most Clicked This Week
- “John Bolton’s departure from the White House has been the source of considerable concern in Israel”
- "The ultimate goal of the BDS movement, which has its roots in both old European anti-Semitism and the newer and more overt anti-Semitism of radical Islam, is the complete blotting out of all traces of Jewish connection to the land of Israel"
- Trenton Council President suggests Jewish city attorney "Jew down" resident plaintiff
- "The only option for Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot and the city council is restructuring the city's massive debts. In other words: bankruptcy"
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- "The timing of Trump's tweet, just days before Israel's election on Tuesday, appeared aimed at buttressing Netanyahu's bid to remain in power by showcasing his close ties to Trump"
- "Sources in Washington acknowledged that there is no contradiction between Netanyahu’s plan to annex the Jordan Valley and Trump’s peace plan. It is impossible to overstate the significance of these statements"
- John Bolton "acted as a break on the president’s neo-isolationism. The future of diplomacy with North Korea, the Taliban and even Tehran now hangs in the balance"
Tag Archives: Micah Q. Jones
“The greatest strategic threat to the future of Israel and the Jewish people is growing divide between my generation of American Millennial Diaspora Jews and those previous generations of diaspora Jews and current Israelis who believe in the survival of the Jewish state”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Privilege of American Millennial Diaspora Jews by Micah Q. Jones September 7, 2019 This August, I traveled to Israel as one of 40 Israel Law and Policy (“I-LAP”) delegates. The I-LAP tour was hosted by Our Soldiers Speak (“OSS”)—a non-profit … Continue reading