Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Muslim
MIDDLE EAST FORUM How Madonna and Hillary Clinton Betray Muslim Women by Dr Phyllis Chesler April 6, 2016 …Madonna, three Kardashian sisters, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry, and Nicole Richie have all recently posted photos of themselves in Islamic “drag,” … Continue reading
JEWISH CHRONICLE He is one of Israel’s top soldiers, but to his friends he is a traitor by Josh Jackman March 1, 2016 Israel’s highest-ranking Muslim soldier has described how he endeavours to make his service a source of pride … Continue reading
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA Obama Speech a Disgrace, Full of Falsehoods and No New Policy by Staff December 7, 2015 President Obama’s terrorism speech was a frightening disgrace. Not only was there no new policy, but it was filled with … Continue reading
GATESTONE Germany: “20 Million Muslims by 2020” by Soeren Kern November 1, 2015 Germany’s Muslim population is set to nearly quadruple to an astonishing 20 million within the next five years, according to a demographic forecast by Bavarian lawmakers. The German … Continue reading
NEWSWEEK by Conor Gaffey July 9, 2015 Former French president Nicolas Sarkozy has added his name to a petition in a far-Right magazine opposing proposals to convert disused Christian churches into mosques for France’s burgeoning Muslim population….Dalil Boubakeur, the rector of … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Soeren Kern June 10, 2015 A debate has erupted in Germany over whether Muslim students should be exempted from mandatory visits to former concentration camps as part of Holocaust education programs. The dispute centers on a proposal that would … Continue reading