Most Clicked This Week
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
- Trump “doesn’t deserve criticism for wanting U.S. forces out of Syria — such promises paved his way to becoming president in the first place”
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- Meanwhile in Illinois: "As the value of their homes decline, and as property taxes keep increasing, devouring the equity in their homes, serfs (i.e. Illinois taxpayers) pay and pay for these public worker contracts"
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to be honored at StandWithUs Chicago gala Sunday November 3, 2019
Tag Archives: Muslim
MIDDLE EAST FORUM How Madonna and Hillary Clinton Betray Muslim Women by Dr Phyllis Chesler April 6, 2016 …Madonna, three Kardashian sisters, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry, and Nicole Richie have all recently posted photos of themselves in Islamic “drag,” … Continue reading
JEWISH CHRONICLE He is one of Israel’s top soldiers, but to his friends he is a traitor by Josh Jackman March 1, 2016 Israel’s highest-ranking Muslim soldier has described how he endeavours to make his service a source of pride … Continue reading
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA Obama Speech a Disgrace, Full of Falsehoods and No New Policy by Staff December 7, 2015 President Obama’s terrorism speech was a frightening disgrace. Not only was there no new policy, but it was filled with … Continue reading
GATESTONE Germany: “20 Million Muslims by 2020” by Soeren Kern November 1, 2015 Germany’s Muslim population is set to nearly quadruple to an astonishing 20 million within the next five years, according to a demographic forecast by Bavarian lawmakers. The German … Continue reading
NEWSWEEK by Conor Gaffey July 9, 2015 Former French president Nicolas Sarkozy has added his name to a petition in a far-Right magazine opposing proposals to convert disused Christian churches into mosques for France’s burgeoning Muslim population….Dalil Boubakeur, the rector of … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Soeren Kern June 10, 2015 A debate has erupted in Germany over whether Muslim students should be exempted from mandatory visits to former concentration camps as part of Holocaust education programs. The dispute centers on a proposal that would … Continue reading