Most Clicked This Week
- Javad Zarif--sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department last August--takes a meeting with Senator Murphy
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Bernie Sanders looks forward to becoming ‘first Jewish president’
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- EVENT JerusalemU Chicago Premiere "Unpacked"
Tag Archives: China
WALL STREET JOURNAL What’s Beijing Doing in Haifa? by William A. Galston May 28, 2019 Below the radar screens of all but a few experts, a dispute is brewing with the potential to disrupt defense cooperation between the U.S. and … Continue reading
Trump + Syria: “Majestic pronouncements and utopian speechifying impress global elites and the international media, but they mean nothing to rogue nations.”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Ancient Laws, Modern Wars by Victor Davis Hanson April 7, 2017 10:26 am The most dangerous moments in foreign affairs often come after a major power seeks to reassert its lost deterrence. The United States may be … Continue reading
DAILY MAIL China opens world’s longest glass-bottomed bridge by AFP August 21, 2016 The world’s highest and longest glass-bottomed bridge opened in China’s spectacular Zhangjiajie mountains — the inspiration for American blockbuster Avatar. Some 430 metres (1,400 feet) long and suspended … Continue reading
TABLET MAG ‘I Have to Be Here’ by Jonathan Zalman March 2, 2016 On Monday, a small group of young women arrived at Ben Gurion International Airport. They pushed big carts filled with luggage. They were given roses. One of … Continue reading
“The marxism taught in colleges and universities is anti-Western, seeing the West as no more than a source of conquest, oppression, and exploitation”
DAILY CALLER Marxism Failed In The World, But Conquered Western Academia by Philip Carl Salzman January 11, 2016 One of the great lessons of the 20th century, paid for with the suffering and blood of hundreds of millions, is that … Continue reading
ASSOCIATED PRESS Carter says Russia, China Potentially Threaten Global Order by Robert Burns November 7, 2015 Defense Secretary Ash Carter on Saturday accused Russia of endangering world order, citing its incursions in Ukraine and loose talk about nuclear weapons, and … Continue reading