Most Clicked This Week
- Los Angeles attackers were chanting ‘Death to Jews’ and ‘Free Palestine’
- "Pro-Israel Democratic members introduce Iron Dome funding in a standalone bill on Thursday"
- Unprecedented event in Erbil features Sunni and Shiite leaders and activists demanding that Baghdad join Abraham Accords; Lapid: Event in Iraq is a ‘source of hope and optimism’
- Democrat-sponsored bill "would make it US policy to view "the West Bank, including east Jerusalem, and Gaza, are occupied territories"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
- “Islamism, also called Political Islam or Radical Islam, is about subjugation and it comes in two forms: Physical terror and Cultural terror”
- Democracy dies in darkness when Dems suppress news: Politico confirms the NY Post story the Bidens never denied
- "At least 33 countries boycotted the Durban commemoration, including the United States, Britain, Canada, France, and Australia"
Tag Archives: China
“Trump administration had warned that further Chinese involvement in big infrastructure projects, like the new port in Haifa, could damage the U.S.-Israel security relationship”
AXIOS CIA director raised China concerns with Israeli prime minister by Barak Ravid August 18, 2021 While visiting Israel last week, CIA director Bill Burns told Prime Minister Naftali Bennett the U.S. was concerned about Chinese investments in Israel, particularly … Continue reading
“By supporting the plight of the Palestinians, China is cynically stoking the most emotional issue in Middle Eastern politics in order to distract Muslim nations from its own campaign against Uyghurs”
JERUSALEM POST Why has China turned on Israel? by Ilan Berman and Joshua Eisenman July 5, 2021 Amid the recent conflict between Israel and Hamas, a surprising voice led the charge against the Jewish state. While Israel’s defensive military response to … Continue reading
The China-Iran Deal: “The notional agreement was a sprawling 25-year strategic accord valued at a staggering $400 billion, encompassing everything from Chinese involvement in Iran’s telecom sector to closer collaboration between the militaries of the two countries”
AL-HURRA DIGITAL China Chooses Sides In The Middle East by Ilan Berman March 29, 2021 China’s geopolitical ambitions in the Middle East took a giant leap forward over the weekend, when Chinese and Iranian officials convened in Tehran to formally sign … Continue reading
China and Iran cut a deal: “For Iran, China is a life raft saving it from total economic collapse under the weight of US economic sanctions”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel and the Sino-Iranian alliance by Caroline Glick July 17, 2020 …Following weeks of feverish rumors, Iran and China have concluded a strategic accord. Last weekend, the New York Times reported on the contents … Continue reading
JERUSLAEM POST After the China-Iran deal, why is Israel still working with Beijing? by Yaakov Katz July 16, 2020 In six weeks, at the end of August, a number of international construction groups will submit their offers for an estimated … Continue reading
Latest Israeli desalination plant will be the largest of its kind worldwide. But China won’t be building it.
JERUSALEM POST Israel rejects Chinese bid to build Sorek 2 amid pressure from the US by Lahav Harkov, Eytan Halon May 26, 2020 Israel chose local company IDE technologies to construct the world’s largest desalination plant, the government announced on … Continue reading
Pompeo: “Israel must stop any action that strengthens the Chinese Communist Party, even if that means canceling projects already planned”
BREAKING DEFENSE US To Israel: No More Chinese Deals; Pompeo’s Flying Visit by Arie Egozi May 13, 2020 The United States delivered a clear message to Jerusalem today – avoid further involvement of China in the Israeli economy. The message … Continue reading
“Decoupling from China is a costly, difficult undertaking, and one sure to prompt pushback from Western corporations”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS A China-U.S. Cold War? by Charles Lipson April 27, 2020 …If China’s access is squeezed, it will respond ferociously. Beijing would demand foreign companies leave production in China if they want to sell there. It would leverage … Continue reading
THE AMERICAN INTEREST How China’s Mask Diplomacy Backfired by Charles Dunst April 15, 2020 ….Chinese state media has emphasized the purported strength of the CCP’s response, using this new “Health Silk Road” to portray China as a trustworthy torchbearer amid … Continue reading