Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: American Israel Public Affairs Committee
“AIPAC should be holding Booker accountable and using its vaunted influence to persuade him to fulfill the promises he made, and continues to make, to support Israel rather than pander to far-left elements of the Democratic Party”
ALGEMEINER Voting Against Israel Doesn’t Stop AIPAC From Supporting Cory Booker by Shmuley Boteach April 2, 2019 …More recently, Cory failed another test [following Bookers support for the Iran Deal]. In February, the Senate voted 77-23 to extend an existing … Continue reading
WASHINGTON EXAMINER 2020 Democrats to skip AIPAC by Zachary Halaschak March 21, 2019 Five Democratic presidential candidates say they will not attend this year’s American Israel Public Affairs Committee policy conference. The announcements come a day after progressive advocacy group … Continue reading
“Founded by former AIPAC officials, Pro-Israel America seeks to be more explicitly political than the powerful lobby”
TIMES OF ISRAEL After Omar controversy, new group aims to get more Israel backers into Congress by Eric Cortellessa March 19, 2019 A new group was launched Tuesday to bolster pro-Israel candidates running for Congress. Following the 2018 midterms and … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Thomas Friedman Gets AIPAC Wrong by David Suissa March 8, 2019 …Apparently, in [Thomas] Friedman’s fantasy world, there’s no end to Aipac’s power. If only Aipac had taken on Netanyahu, if only they had attacked his right-wing policies … Continue reading
AIPAC, home of the big tent, opines on Israeli political party that doesn’t “reflect the core values that are the very foundation of the State of Israel”
ALGEMEINER Netanyahu: Criticism of Deal With Kahanist Party ‘Hypocrisy and Double Standards’ by Benjamin Kerstein February 23, 2019 Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Saturday struck out at critics of a deal he brokered with far-right Kahanist party Otzma Yehudit, … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER On AIPAC Sidelines, Israeli Ministers Express Support for Settlements by Alex Traiman March 7, 2018 On the margins of the AIPAC policy conference in Washington, D.C., more than 300 conference attendees gathered at the prestigious Sixth & I Historic … Continue reading
“Netanyahu holds emergency meeting with AIPAC officials, who called the [Wall and conversion] decisions “damaging” to relations between Israel and U.S. Jewry”
ISRAEL HAYOM AIPAC considers congressional letter over Western Wall crisis by Shlomo Cesana and Yori Yalon June 30, 2017 …At the meeting, the AIPAC officials reportedly expressed their discontent with Netanyahu’s moves and said that they were undermining the values … Continue reading