Most Clicked This Week
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
- Delta Airlines managers accused of operating "under an express assumption that ethnic Jews and Israelis, as employees and passengers, cannot be trusted, are aggressive and inappropriate"
Tag Archives: President Hassan Rouhani
Lasky: We are now allies with the number one terror-sponsoring nation in the world who calls for Israel to be obliterated and who will use the billions they are getting to arm Hezbollah and promote further genocide against Syrians. I think … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by David Horovitz July 14, 2015 16 reasons nuke deal is an Iranian victory and a Western catastrophe Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani on Tuesday unsurprisingly hailed the nuclear agreement struck with US-led world powers, and derided the … Continue reading
Weisenthal Center Calls on Obama to Denounce Iran’s ‘Quds Day’ Rallies Featuring ‘Death to Israel’ Chants
ALGEMEINER by Eliezer Sherman July 10, 2015 ….“The Simon Weisenthal Center is urging President Obama to denounce today’s al-Quds Day demonstrations in Iran where chants of ‘Death To America’ and ‘Death to Israel’ could be heard,” said the Wiesenthal Center. Rabbi Abraham Cooper, … Continue reading
MOSAIC by Michael Doran February 2, 2015 The president has long been criticized for his lack of strategic vision. But what if a strategy, centered on Iran, has been in place from the start and consistently followed to this day?…President … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Caroline Glick October 9, 2014 We may never know what exactly happened Sunday night at Parchin, but we certainly know that it will take hundreds more mysterious explosions to prevent Iran from getting the bomb. …..Had the … Continue reading
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM by Paul Alster September 19, 2014 The international community is allowing the rise of ISIS to distract it from the far more dangerous prospect of a nuclear Iran, Israeli Strategic Affairs Minister Yuval Steinitz warned Wednesday. The comments … Continue reading