Most Clicked This Week
- Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama’s #IranDeal cash billions “served as a slush fund for weapons, terror, and oppression, and to further line the pockets of corrupt regime leaders”
- The Top 10 Living Jewish Women Role Models
- "They sit by the rivers of the Hudson, East, and Potomac [and Lake Michigan], and weep over the return of Jews to the Temple Mount and bemoan the splendor of a united Jerusalem"
- Trump interviewed in Israel Hayom, modulating Israel campaign messages
- "But for us settlers, the truth is clear: The two-state solution was misconceived, and will never come to pass, because Judea and Samaria belong to the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: LGBT
ALGEMENIER Our Stories Will Not Be Silenced by Gretchen Rachel Hammond July 14, 2017 …When you lose your voice, even for two weeks, the isolation is unbearable…You cry out but who’s listening? Ben Cohen did. The Algemeiner did. They called me … Continue reading
#OrlandoMassacre If law enforcement officials hadn’t tossed out their Islam study materials they might not have been so surprised a Jihadist would target a gay club [VIDEO]
PJ MEDIA Law Enforcement ‘Never Guessed’ Gay Club Would Be Targeted by Jihad by Robert Spencer June 13, 2016 While Omar Mateen was casing other gay clubs to determine where he wanted to commit jihad mass murder, law enforcement officials … Continue reading
“In Israel, the record of LGBT civil rights is not only sterling but also groundbreaking, preceding developments in the United States and much of Europe”
ALGEMEINER Why I Am a Proud, Queer, Jewish ‘Pinkwasher’ by Corrine Blackmer April 7, 2016 In 2008, I emerged from the largest and scariest closet I have ever lived inside: I came out as a proud, queer, Jewish “pinkwasher.” I … Continue reading
OUT MAGAZINE The Creating Change Protest Was Pure Anti-Semitism by Michael Lucas January 27, 2016 It could have been a scene from the early days of Nazi Germany: a raucous mob surrounding a gathering of Jews, chanting vicious slogans, screaming … Continue reading
OBSERVER LGBT Conference in Chicago Turns Violent From Anti-Israel Protesters by Paul Miller January 25, 2016 Anti-Israel protestors stormed Friday’s gay rights Creating Change Conference at the Chicago Hilton, hosted by the National LGBTQ Task Force, forcing the cancellation of … Continue reading
HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN Rep. Bob Dold Becomes First Republican to Co-Sponsor the Equality Act by Brandon Lorenz January 15, 2016 HRC hailed Illinois Rep. Bob Dold, who today became the first Republican member of Congress to co-sponsor the Equality Act – … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Likud taps its first openly gay MK to replace Shalom by Staff December 21, 2015 As No. 32 on the Likud list of prospective parliamentarians, Amir Ohana, head of the right-wing party’s gay forum, is set to … Continue reading