Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- EVENT Ember Foundation Virtual Guest Lecture Monday December 7
- "Iran’s State News Agency Claims Top Nuclear Scientist Assassinated by Remote-Controlled Killer Robot"
- Obama portrays Israel as the aggressive occupier that seeks conflict and not peace. By omission and/or comission, lying about Israel is lying about Jews. That is antisemitism.
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Left with virtual membership, congregants are asking why they have to pay their usual full amount of annual dues
- Decent people cheer the removal of an evil man. Obama acolytes lament it. Said differently, What part of "Death to America, Death to Israel" don't you understand?
- Meeting Anne Frank for the First Time
Tag Archives: LGBT
TIMES OF ISRAEL PA police ban Palestinian LGBT group from holding activities in West Bank by Adam Rasgon August 19, 2019 Palestinian Authority police have banned a Palestinian LGBT rights group from organizing any activities in the West Bank and … Continue reading
Israel, “an oasis for LGBT rights in a desert of homophobic, biphobic and transphobic hate and oppression”
HURRY UP HARRY Israeli Pinkwashing? Gurl bye. by Ben Maxwell Freeman May 27, 2019 …You may have heard of accusations that Israel engages in “Pinkwashing”. Pinkwashing is the claim that Israel deflects attention from its conflict with Palestine by exaggerating … Continue reading
Rabbi Moskowitz: ‘Serving queer Jews is a fulfillment of his duty as an Orthodox rabbi, not a contradiction”
JTA This Orthodox rabbi just took a job at an LGBT synagogue by Ben Sales June 25, 2018 …On a recent weekday afternoon, [Rabbi Mike] Moskowitz is sitting in a Jewish study room at this city’s Congregation Beit Simchat Torah … Continue reading
Pride for some, but not all–Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
THE TOWER LGBTQ Activist: After Last Year’s Ejection of Jewish Marchers, I Won’t Feel Safe at Dyke March by Staff June 22, 2018 Dahlia St. Knives, a transsexual activist and writer, said she doesn’t feel “safe” at the Chicago Dyke March as … Continue reading
ALGEMENIER Our Stories Will Not Be Silenced by Gretchen Rachel Hammond July 14, 2017 …When you lose your voice, even for two weeks, the isolation is unbearable…You cry out but who’s listening? Ben Cohen did. The Algemeiner did. They called me … Continue reading
#OrlandoMassacre If law enforcement officials hadn’t tossed out their Islam study materials they might not have been so surprised a Jihadist would target a gay club [VIDEO]
PJ MEDIA Law Enforcement ‘Never Guessed’ Gay Club Would Be Targeted by Jihad by Robert Spencer June 13, 2016 While Omar Mateen was casing other gay clubs to determine where he wanted to commit jihad mass murder, law enforcement officials … Continue reading
“In Israel, the record of LGBT civil rights is not only sterling but also groundbreaking, preceding developments in the United States and much of Europe”
ALGEMEINER Why I Am a Proud, Queer, Jewish ‘Pinkwasher’ by Corrine Blackmer April 7, 2016 In 2008, I emerged from the largest and scariest closet I have ever lived inside: I came out as a proud, queer, Jewish “pinkwasher.” I … Continue reading
OUT MAGAZINE The Creating Change Protest Was Pure Anti-Semitism by Michael Lucas January 27, 2016 It could have been a scene from the early days of Nazi Germany: a raucous mob surrounding a gathering of Jews, chanting vicious slogans, screaming … Continue reading
OBSERVER LGBT Conference in Chicago Turns Violent From Anti-Israel Protesters by Paul Miller January 25, 2016 Anti-Israel protestors stormed Friday’s gay rights Creating Change Conference at the Chicago Hilton, hosted by the National LGBTQ Task Force, forcing the cancellation of … Continue reading
HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN Rep. Bob Dold Becomes First Republican to Co-Sponsor the Equality Act by Brandon Lorenz January 15, 2016 HRC hailed Illinois Rep. Bob Dold, who today became the first Republican member of Congress to co-sponsor the Equality Act – … Continue reading