Most Clicked This Week
- Happy Passover. A musical greeting from the Israel Philharmonic
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for "an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps" [VIDEO]
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- "Hebrew-language media reported that the virus patient was a man in his 30s from the ultra-Orthodox settlement of Beitar Illit, near Jerusalem"
- When it comes to the Middle East, former VP Biden has a history of endorsing woolly and reckless ideas"
Tag Archives: LGBT
TIMES OF ISRAEL PA police ban Palestinian LGBT group from holding activities in West Bank by Adam Rasgon August 19, 2019 Palestinian Authority police have banned a Palestinian LGBT rights group from organizing any activities in the West Bank and … Continue reading
Israel, “an oasis for LGBT rights in a desert of homophobic, biphobic and transphobic hate and oppression”
HURRY UP HARRY Israeli Pinkwashing? Gurl bye. by Ben Maxwell Freeman May 27, 2019 …You may have heard of accusations that Israel engages in “Pinkwashing”. Pinkwashing is the claim that Israel deflects attention from its conflict with Palestine by exaggerating … Continue reading
Rabbi Moskowitz: ‘Serving queer Jews is a fulfillment of his duty as an Orthodox rabbi, not a contradiction”
JTA This Orthodox rabbi just took a job at an LGBT synagogue by Ben Sales June 25, 2018 …On a recent weekday afternoon, [Rabbi Mike] Moskowitz is sitting in a Jewish study room at this city’s Congregation Beit Simchat Torah … Continue reading
Pride for some, but not all–Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
THE TOWER LGBTQ Activist: After Last Year’s Ejection of Jewish Marchers, I Won’t Feel Safe at Dyke March by Staff June 22, 2018 Dahlia St. Knives, a transsexual activist and writer, said she doesn’t feel “safe” at the Chicago Dyke March as … Continue reading
ALGEMENIER Our Stories Will Not Be Silenced by Gretchen Rachel Hammond July 14, 2017 …When you lose your voice, even for two weeks, the isolation is unbearable…You cry out but who’s listening? Ben Cohen did. The Algemeiner did. They called me … Continue reading
#OrlandoMassacre If law enforcement officials hadn’t tossed out their Islam study materials they might not have been so surprised a Jihadist would target a gay club [VIDEO]
PJ MEDIA Law Enforcement ‘Never Guessed’ Gay Club Would Be Targeted by Jihad by Robert Spencer June 13, 2016 While Omar Mateen was casing other gay clubs to determine where he wanted to commit jihad mass murder, law enforcement officials … Continue reading
“In Israel, the record of LGBT civil rights is not only sterling but also groundbreaking, preceding developments in the United States and much of Europe”
ALGEMEINER Why I Am a Proud, Queer, Jewish ‘Pinkwasher’ by Corrine Blackmer April 7, 2016 In 2008, I emerged from the largest and scariest closet I have ever lived inside: I came out as a proud, queer, Jewish “pinkwasher.” I … Continue reading