Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens: "What can’t be emphasized enough, especially among those who think of themselves as pro-Palestinian: If you want a Palestinian state to exist and succeed, you must also want Hamas to be humiliated and defeated"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "The F-15 crew continued their Gaza mission and upon their return to base they noticed shrapnel that hit the fuselage"
- Shmuley Boteach: "Jews are regularly portrayed as being sexually repressed"
- "As world talks of possible boosters, and with poorer countries struggling to get shots in arms, developer claims pill could be ‘game-changer’ by simplifying logistics"
- "The IOC has never before heeded the call to remember slain athletes, at times suggesting that honoring the Israeli athletes could be divisive"
Tag Archives: Sheikh Jarrah
“The controversy has been widely misreported as an effort by the State of Israel to evict a number of Palestinian Arab families from their ancestral homes in a purely Palestinian Arab neighborhood of eastern Jerusalem”
JNS The Sheikh Jarrah property dispute and the false claim of Israeli land discrimination by Avi Bell May 23, 2021 The claim that Israeli law permits Jews to reclaim ownership of lands they owned prior to 1948 but denies Palestinians … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW The Truth about the Sheikh Jarrah Eviction by Erielle Davidson May 12, 2021 The east Jerusalem neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah has become the latest flashpoint in the Arab–Israeli conflict, sparking the very tension that Hamas seeks to exploit … Continue reading