Most Clicked This Week
- Biden administration needs to send a consistent message to the Iranian regime about its misbehavior
- How far will Biden go to please the Left?
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely tells Hillel President Eric Fingerhut that Monday's surprise cancellation of her speech was 'unacceptable'" [VIDEO]
- Bus driver says 200 rioters ‘tried to lynch me’; blazing vehicle burns through power cables; mayor blames police for violence, is also attacked by crowd
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- "Earlier this month, the organization B’Tselem issued an eight-page paper that declares the Jewish state guilty of apartheid. It’s absurd"
Tag Archives: Damascus
Iran’s control of Baghdad, Damascus, Beirut and Sana is a much bigger deal than anything Islamic State controls
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The ISIS/Iran Conundrum by Lee Smith December 29, 2015 The obsessive international preoccupation with ISIS notwithstanding, Iranian expansionism poses a far greater threat to U.S. interests and regional allies than the self-proclaimed Islamic State. Tehran boasts control of … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Will Hezbollah retaliate for the assassination of Samir Kuntar? by Yossi Melman December 20, 2015 The big question disturbing Israel after the assassination of Samir Kuntar is whether Hezbollah will respond, and if so, how and on which front. … Continue reading
SPIEGEL ONLINE The Iranian Project: Why Assad Has Turned to Moscow for Help by Christoph Reuter October 6, 2015 Fear of his enemies was the primary reason for Bashar Assad’s call for help to Moscow. “But right after that came … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Marissa Newman May 18, 2015 Marking 50 years since legendary spy’s execution, widow appeals to government to ‘do all you can to bring him home’ Mossad Director Tamir Pardo on Monday said Israel has “an obligation” to … Continue reading
CBS NEWS by Dan Raviv February 15, 2015 In true-life espionage stories that inadvertently go public, there are often three stages: the initial revelation, the corrective second version from other sources, and – decades later – what really happened. Newsweek and … Continue reading
ALJAZEERA by Staff December 8, 2014 Syria has called for UN sanctions against Israel over alleged air strikes on Syrian soil, including one on Damascus’ main international airport. There was no threat of retaliation, but the Syrian Foreign Ministry said … Continue reading
ISRAEL NATIONAL NEWS Dr Mordechai Kedar November 10, 2014 The importance of Jerusalem for Jews and Christians is beyond dispute, since the connection of this city to Judaism and Christianity is part of universal concepts about history and theology. However, … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST Editorial Board MAY 15, 2014 THE PRINCIPAL achievement the Obama administration might claim in an otherwise tragically failed response to Syria’s civil war is eroding. Last September President Obama brokered an agreement with Russia under which the regime … Continue reading