Most Clicked This Week
- Happy Passover. A musical greeting from the Israel Philharmonic
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for "an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps" [VIDEO]
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- "Hebrew-language media reported that the virus patient was a man in his 30s from the ultra-Orthodox settlement of Beitar Illit, near Jerusalem"
- When it comes to the Middle East, former VP Biden has a history of endorsing woolly and reckless ideas"
Tag Archives: Damascus
Iran’s control of Baghdad, Damascus, Beirut and Sana is a much bigger deal than anything Islamic State controls
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The ISIS/Iran Conundrum by Lee Smith December 29, 2015 The obsessive international preoccupation with ISIS notwithstanding, Iranian expansionism poses a far greater threat to U.S. interests and regional allies than the self-proclaimed Islamic State. Tehran boasts control of … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Will Hezbollah retaliate for the assassination of Samir Kuntar? by Yossi Melman December 20, 2015 The big question disturbing Israel after the assassination of Samir Kuntar is whether Hezbollah will respond, and if so, how and on which front. … Continue reading
SPIEGEL ONLINE The Iranian Project: Why Assad Has Turned to Moscow for Help by Christoph Reuter October 6, 2015 Fear of his enemies was the primary reason for Bashar Assad’s call for help to Moscow. “But right after that came … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Marissa Newman May 18, 2015 Marking 50 years since legendary spy’s execution, widow appeals to government to ‘do all you can to bring him home’ Mossad Director Tamir Pardo on Monday said Israel has “an obligation” to … Continue reading
CBS NEWS by Dan Raviv February 15, 2015 In true-life espionage stories that inadvertently go public, there are often three stages: the initial revelation, the corrective second version from other sources, and – decades later – what really happened. Newsweek and … Continue reading
ALJAZEERA by Staff December 8, 2014 Syria has called for UN sanctions against Israel over alleged air strikes on Syrian soil, including one on Damascus’ main international airport. There was no threat of retaliation, but the Syrian Foreign Ministry said … Continue reading
ISRAEL NATIONAL NEWS Dr Mordechai Kedar November 10, 2014 The importance of Jerusalem for Jews and Christians is beyond dispute, since the connection of this city to Judaism and Christianity is part of universal concepts about history and theology. However, … Continue reading