Most Clicked This Week
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- “Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel's fourth general election in just under two year”
- “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
- "US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist"
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- “Tel Aviv University archaeologists Miki Ben-Dor and Ran Barkai proffer novel hypothesis, showing how the greed of Homo erectus set us careening down an anomalous evolutionary path”
- "Ala Dakka, who plays Palestinian boxer Bashar in the hit show’s third season, grew up between Israel’s Jewish and Arab worlds"
Tag Archives: missiles
JERUSALEM POST ‘Syrian Missile Intercepted by Israel on Friday had 200KG Warhead by Anna Ahronheim March 20, 2017 The ballistic mi sssile fired by Syria last week posed a direct threat to Israel and its citizens, Brig.-Gen. Zvika Haimovich, commander … Continue reading
#MarkKirk opponent #TammyDuckworth–endorsed by #JStreet–opposes US missile support to Israel. Guess she knows better than the IDF.
JEWISH INSIDER IL Senate Hopeful: Weapons Not the ‘Best Solution’ for Israel’s Security by Jacob Kornbluh July 27, 2016 Boosting Israel’s missile system is not the “best solution” for the U.S. to bolster Israel’s security and promote peace in the … Continue reading
“AIPAC ‘deeply disappointed’ by administration’s objection to Congress’ move to expand funding for Iron Dome, Arrow, Sling”
TIMES OF ISRAEL White House opposes extra funding for Israel missile defense by Rebecca Shimoni Stoil June 15, 2016 The White House said Tuesday that it was opposed to a move by the House of Representatives to increase funding for … Continue reading
#IranDeal latest twist: Islamic Republic breached international agreements by test-firing ballistic missiles
FREE BEACON Iran Threatens to Walk Away From Nuke Deal After New Missile Test by Adam Kredo March 8, 2016 Iran on Tuesday again threatened to walk away from the nuclear agreement reached last year with global powers, hours after … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Israeli intel prompts Russia to freeze missile delivery to Iran By Yasser Okbi and Maariv Hashavua March 5, 2016 Russian President Vladimir Putin has suspended the transfer of S-300 surface-to-air missiles to Iran in light of Tehran’s violation … Continue reading
REUTERS Defiant Iran pledges to ramp up missile program, in challenge for Obama BY Bozorgmehr Sharafedin January 2, 2016 A series of Iranian officials vowed on Friday to expand Tehran’s missile capabilities, a challenge to the United States which has … Continue reading
REUTERS Iran tested missile, breaching U.N. council resolutions: officials December 7, 2015 Iran tested a new medium-range ballistic missile last month in a breach of two U.N. Security Council resolutions, two U.S. officials said on Monday. The officials, both speaking on … Continue reading
DEFENSE UPDATE Indo-Israeli Barak 8 Scores Direct Hit on 1st Sea Launch November 26, 2015 Israel’s Ministry of Defense and Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) conducted today the first full system flight and intercept test of the Barak 8 missile system … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD Iran Unleashed by Lee Smith November 9, 2015 Last week, the Obama White House moved to ensure Hezbollah’s ability to point 100,000 missiles at Israel…You might think that the government of the United States has an interest in … Continue reading
REUTERS August 22, 2015 Iran on Saturday unveiled a new surface-to-surface missile it said could strike targets with pin-point accuracy within a range of 500 km (310 miles) and it said military might was a precondition for peace and effective … Continue reading