Most Clicked This Week
- Reporters from CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other outlets demand Israel be covered as 'apartheid' state
- "In the hate business, antisemitism was always an easy sell and business is really good now"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- The Squad’s ideas "which are now mainstream in universities, are dividing the country by race, religion, and income and pitting those angry factions against each other"
- Media and Blogs
- “Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
Tag Archives: AMIA bombing
NEW YORK TIMES Iranian Terror. Argentinian Cover Up. Justice at Last? by Mark Dubowitz and Toby Dershowitz December 11, 2017 One morning last week, Argentines woke up to a political earthquake: A judge had charged a former president, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, … Continue reading
1994 #AMIAbombing: More evidence Nisman was murdered, more details on Argentina-Iran conspiracy to cover up Iran’s role
BREITBART Argentina Finds Veterinary Drug in Blood of Prosecutor Shot Dead amid Iran Probe by Frances Martel August 21, 2017 The Argentine newspaper Clarín revealed Friday that investigators had found a bizarre drug cocktail of the tranquilizers clonazepam and ketamine in the blood of … Continue reading
Iran–our partner in peace– besides lying about their nuclear program, also lied about not blowing up Buenos Aires AMIA Jewish Community Center
JEWISH PRESS Former Argentine FM Admitted Iran Blew Up Jewish Center by David Israel December 19, 2015 Argentine journalist Daniel Santoro on Friday revealed two recordings in which former Argentine Foreign Minister Hector Timerman is heard admitting that Iran “planted … Continue reading
Mysterious death of Argentine prosecutor revives tales of Hezbollah sleeper cells and secret deals with Iran
NATIONAL POST by Joseph Brean January 23, 2015 In Argentina, the mysterious death of a crusading prosecutor on the eve of his explosive testimony about presidential interference in a terrorism investigation has set the nation on edge, with protesters on … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Staff January 19, 2015 The Argentinean prosecutor investigating the 1994 bombing of a Jewish center in Buenos Aires was found dead in his apartment on Sunday night with a gunshot wound to the head, hours before … Continue reading
BUENOS AIRES HERALD January 14, 2015 The prosecutor in charge of the AMIA bombing investigation Alberto Nisman has filed a 300-page complaint accusing President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner and Foreign Minister Héctor Timerman among other kirchnerite political figures of “covering … Continue reading