Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is getting closer and closer to the Arab Gulf nations, as they realize that the Palestinian cause is a self-created dead end"
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- #Prager: "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- "This “blame it on Israel” or “blame it on the Jews” bigotry is common throughout the world at demonstrations for legitimate causes"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- Snoop Dogg "ignoring Farrakhan's history of antisemitism, rapper calls on fans to share videos by Nation of Islam leader, excoriates Facebook over ban"
Tag Archives: Senator Dianne Feinstein
FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo April 27, 2015 Abuse of executive powers threatens democracy President Barack Obama’s abuse of executive power privileges has essentially frozen Congress out of the government for the past six years, leading to foreign policy disasters … Continue reading
The irony of this situation — Democrats characterize Netanyahu’s upcoming congressional speech as a partisan act, so what’s the Democrat’s solution? Invite Netanyahu to a Democrat-only meeting ! Fortunately, the Prime Minister didn’t take the bait. Some have announced a boycott (e.g. local “Israel-in-her-DNA” Congresswoman Jan … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES by Clifford D. May December 17, 2014 ……George Orwell, a man of the left, is often attributed with pointing out that people sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Bret Stephens December 15, 2014 I am not sorry Osama bin Laden died by an American bullet. John Brennan , the CIA director, delivered a master class in rhetorical obfuscation masquerading as epistemology when he waffled … Continue reading