Most Clicked This Week
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: Right of Return
ABU YEHUDA The Biden Administration and the “War of Return” by Victor Rosenthal December 24, 2020 …Another phrase whose ambiguity has prevented agreement is “two-state solution.” Virtually every Israeli that favors this understands it as “two states for two peoples.” … Continue reading
Memo to Abbas: “The fact is, no other refugee population exists from the 1940s. They have all moved on to build their lives in the places to which they fled or in other countries”
FORWARD The real killer of the two-state solution? The Palestinian right of return Adi Schwartz and Einat Wilf July 30, 2020 …The overriding Palestinian demand, more important than the explicit demand of statehood, has always been the innocuous sounding right … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Trump taking Palestinian right of return ‘off the table,’ report claims by Michael Wilner August 25, 2018 The Trump administration will oppose Palestinian claims to a “right of return” for the descendants of refugees from modern-day Israel, according … Continue reading
CIFWATCH by Adam Levick December 4, 2014 If the Guardian or New York Times published a long essay about some tiny, obscure indigenous tribe in Africa with a language, culture, and religious tradition unique in the region, whose history extends … Continue reading