Most Clicked This Week
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- “Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel's fourth general election in just under two year”
- “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
- “Tel Aviv University archaeologists Miki Ben-Dor and Ran Barkai proffer novel hypothesis, showing how the greed of Homo erectus set us careening down an anomalous evolutionary path”
- "US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist"
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- "Ala Dakka, who plays Palestinian boxer Bashar in the hit show’s third season, grew up between Israel’s Jewish and Arab worlds"
Tag Archives: Right of Return
ABU YEHUDA The Biden Administration and the “War of Return” by Victor Rosenthal December 24, 2020 …Another phrase whose ambiguity has prevented agreement is “two-state solution.” Virtually every Israeli that favors this understands it as “two states for two peoples.” … Continue reading
Memo to Abbas: “The fact is, no other refugee population exists from the 1940s. They have all moved on to build their lives in the places to which they fled or in other countries”
FORWARD The real killer of the two-state solution? The Palestinian right of return Adi Schwartz and Einat Wilf July 30, 2020 …The overriding Palestinian demand, more important than the explicit demand of statehood, has always been the innocuous sounding right … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Trump taking Palestinian right of return ‘off the table,’ report claims by Michael Wilner August 25, 2018 The Trump administration will oppose Palestinian claims to a “right of return” for the descendants of refugees from modern-day Israel, according … Continue reading
CIFWATCH by Adam Levick December 4, 2014 If the Guardian or New York Times published a long essay about some tiny, obscure indigenous tribe in Africa with a language, culture, and religious tradition unique in the region, whose history extends … Continue reading