Most Clicked This Week
- DNC “platform on Israel and Palestine is a clear victory for those supporting return to mainstream Democratic policies of the past, a loss for progressives seeking more conditional support for Israel”
- The stockpile of weapons-grade ammonium nitrate and the collateral damage it caused to the Beirut port may well have been earmarked for Israel
- Likely cause of Lebanon explosion: "Explosive fertilizer confiscated after seizure of vessel reportedly owned by Cyprus-based Russian businessman"
- “The Democrats’ 2020 platform is a return to the Obama policy of appeasement to Iran’s nuclear ambitions and to Iran’s plans for regional hegemony”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Beirut protesters reportedly hanged Hezbollah leader Nasrallah and President of Lebanon Aoun in effigy
- “His failure to acknowledge Israeli efforts at peace is coupled with a blindness toward the threats facing the Jewish state”
- "Despite coronavirus, we must take advantage of this US initiative to accept a plan that enables us to incorporate into Israeli boundaries the large settlement blocs and the Jordan Valley"
Tag Archives: Right of Return
Memo to Abbas: “The fact is, no other refugee population exists from the 1940s. They have all moved on to build their lives in the places to which they fled or in other countries”
FORWARD The real killer of the two-state solution? The Palestinian right of return Adi Schwartz and Einat Wilf July 30, 2020 …The overriding Palestinian demand, more important than the explicit demand of statehood, has always been the innocuous sounding right … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Trump taking Palestinian right of return ‘off the table,’ report claims by Michael Wilner August 25, 2018 The Trump administration will oppose Palestinian claims to a “right of return” for the descendants of refugees from modern-day Israel, according … Continue reading
CIFWATCH by Adam Levick December 4, 2014 If the Guardian or New York Times published a long essay about some tiny, obscure indigenous tribe in Africa with a language, culture, and religious tradition unique in the region, whose history extends … Continue reading