Most Clicked This Week
- Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
- Beresheet human error "led to the failure of the nearly $100 million lunar mission"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- UNC and Duke jointly sponsor Jew hatefest underwritten with federal funds
Category Archives: Islam
The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
BESA CENTER The False “Nakba” Narrative by Col (Res.) Dr. Raphael G. Bouchnik-Chen April 16, 2019 The term “Nakba,” originally coined to describe the magnitude of the self-inflicted Palestinian and Arab defeat in the 1948 war, has become in recent … Continue reading
As Notre Dame burns….”church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like ‘Allahu Akbar'”
GATESTONE European Churches: Vandalized, Defecated On, and Torched “Every Day” by Raymond Ibrahim April 14, 2019 Countless churches throughout Western Europe are being vandalized, defecated on, and torched. In France, two churches are desecrated every day on average. According to PI-News, … Continue reading
Congresswoman #Tlaib speaking to American Muslims for Palestine: “She feels “more #Palestinian” in Congress than she does anywhere else in the world”
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM AOC, Tlaib Met with AMP Members During Palestine Advocacy Day by John Rossomando April 12, 2019 Members of the rabidly anti-Israel group American Muslims for Palestine (AMP) met this week with U.S. Reps. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., and … Continue reading
Khashoggi tweets “still online as of April 14, 2019 show a pattern of anti-Jewish views that even hinted at references to the antisemitic Protocols of the Elders of Zion”
JERUSALEM POST The antisemitic tweets of murdered Saudi writer Jamal Khashoggi by Seth J. Frantzman April 14, 2019 The late Saudi Arabian journalist, editor and kingdom-insider Jamal Khashoggi, writing on Twitter from 2011 until 2018, said Jews had no roots … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG 3 Muslim Terror Plots Targeted US Synagogues in 3 Months by Daniel Greenfield April 11th, 2019 …To the three Muslim synagogue terror plotters, anti-Semitism was a fundamental component of their religious and political values. Killing Jews was … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA The suffering of Gaza’s population by Dr Mordechai Kedar Apri 5, 2019 …A reign of terror began in June 2007 when the Hamas movement seized control of the Strip and attacked the Palestinian Authority security forces with extreme … Continue reading
IRGC—now termed a terrorist organization—“believed to control one-third or more of the total economy of the Islamic Republic”
RADIO FARDA Trump’s Signal To Tehran by Ilan Berman April 9, 2019 The Trump administration is turning up the heat on the ayatollahs. On Monday, April 8th, the White House formally announced that it was adding the Islamic Revolutionary Guard … Continue reading