Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
Category Archives: Islam
Today’s Fun Fact: Iran’s leaders call for America’s destruction but they send their kids here to study and work
WASHINGTON TIMES ‘America is not the enemy, the enemy is right here’ by Tzvi Kahn October 15, 2018 Ali Larijani, speaker of the Iranian parliament, has described the United States as a “threat to the entire world.” But his daughter … Continue reading
“Will the international community ever wake up to realize that Palestinian leaders are playing them for fools?”
GATESTONE How Palestinians Lie to Europeans by Bassam Tawil October 11, 2018 …[PA Prime Minister Rami ] Hamdallah and his boss, PA President Mahmoud Abbas, believe that Israel has no right to defend itself against the campaign of terrorism waged … Continue reading
In show of strengthening ties between the two countries, Emirates’s Yousef al-Otaiba joins Ron Dermer at DC JINSA dinner
TIMES OF ISRAEL UAE ambassador to US shares table with Israel’s US envoy at pro-Israel event by Staff October 11, 2018 In a sign of closer ties between Jerusalem and its Arab neighbors, the ambassador to the US of the … Continue reading
“Turkey believes that Khashoggi was murdered and dismembered by a 15-person assassination squad sent into the country just for that purpose, according to reports. “It is like ‘Pulp Fiction,’” a senior Turkish official told the Times”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Jamal Khashoggi crisis deepens: Alleged murder of dissident threatens to derail US-Saudi alliance by Joel Gehrke October 10, 2018 The alleged murder and dismemberment of Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi in Turkey in an operation ordered by the top … Continue reading
“The horrific incident took place at the attacker’s and the three victims’ place of employment in the large Barkan Industrial Park, one of the few commercial centers to employ both thousands of Israelis and thousands of Palestinians, and a working example of coexistence”
JNS Barkan terror attack attempts to ‘sabotage the normalization’ of local Jews and Arabs by Josh Hasten October 8, 2018 Just as shocking as the execution-style murders of Kim Levengrond Yehezkel, a 29-year-old mother of an infant, and Ziv Hajbi, … Continue reading
#IranAction Group “Whatever you might say about the president and his rhetoric, the people running this file know what they’re doing”
BLOOMBERG The Iran Action Group Puts Muscle Behind Trump’s Iran Bluster by Nick Wadhams and Javier Blas October 4, 2018 During a press conference at the United Nations General Assembly on Sept. 26, President Trump made clear how he feels … Continue reading
Germany: “BILD commentary is believed to be first instance in the best-selling paper of a call for the complete end of business deals with the Islamic Republic of Iran”
JERUSALEM POST Germany’s best-selling paper calls for end of Iran trade to protect Israel by Benjamin Weinthal October 2, 2018 In an eye-popping commentary on Monday, Germany’s top-selling paper BILD urged businesses to stop trade with the Islamic Republic of … Continue reading