Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Category Archives: Islam
“Omar has already served 18 years, so his release orders will be issued sometime today. He will be out in a few days”
REUTERS Pakistan court commutes death sentence of key accused in Pearl killing, acquits three by Syed Raza Hassan April 2, 2020 A Pakistani court has commuted the death sentence of the main person accused in the 2002 kidnapping and murder … Continue reading
To be clear, the rockets from Gaza are an effort—even amid their own health crisis—“to destroy Israel and replace it with an Islamic state”
GATESTONE Palestinians: Despite Coronavirus, Jihad Against Israel Continues by Khaled Abu Toameh March 31, 2020 As the world is busy pursuing the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, the Iranian-backed Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) groups in the Gaza Strip … Continue reading
“Foremost authorities on Arabs in Israel, Professor Raphael Israeli”: The anti-Zionist Arab leadership honestly represents the views of their constituency
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘Arab Israelis are pulling away from society, not integrating’ by Nadav Shragai March 23, 2020 …”Let’s put our cards on the table: They say that Arab Israelis, who are 20% of the population, want … Continue reading
“If not for the cruel, heartless actions of the Iranian regime, ex-FBI agent Robert Levinson would be alive and home with us today”
JERUSALEM POST American Robert Levinson, held by Iran, believed to be dead by Seth J. Frantzman March 26, 2020 Robert Levinson, an American illegally held by the Iranian regime, is believed to have died, his family wrote in a statement … Continue reading
AMERICAN THINKER Soros’ Anti-Israel Funding by Rachel Ehrenfeld March 22, 2020 George Soros seems to have developed a special dislike of the State of Israel. He has rewritten Middle Eastern history to better jibe with his idea of the “poignant … Continue reading
A solidarity message from Israeli Foreign Ministry to its Arab neighbors: “We are all human beings; we are all brothers”
ALGEMEINER Coronavirus Crisis Brings Israel and Arab World Together, at Least Online by Benjamin Kerstein March 18, 2020 The Israeli Foreign Ministry has been receiving messages of solidarity from across the Arab world as the coronavirus crisis intensifies, including messages … Continue reading
Echo Chamber redux: “In echo of Iran regime propaganda, Obama era critics falsely claim U.S. sanctions target food and medicine”
FREE BEACON Ayatollah’s American Allies Seize on Pandemic in Fresh Push for Sanctions Relief by Adam Kredo March 19, 2020 The architects of the Obama administration’s self-described pro-Iran echo chamber have used the coronavirus outbreak to argue that U.S. sanctions … Continue reading