Most Clicked This Week
- "She masterminded the 2001 murder of my daughter and 14 others in the Sbarro pizzeria bombing. Not only is she still free, she's a celebrity"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- #BLM An Orthodox--and conservative--Jewish professor explains why he's not attending his employer's reeducation programming
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- California judge “called Plaintiff a ‘Jew Boy’ and made fun of his Jewish heritage loudly, in a demeaning and unwelcome manner”
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Netanyahu’s comments on annexation delays "come as speculation is high that the country could be heading to a fourth round of elections"
Category Archives: Islam
“She masterminded the 2001 murder of my daughter and 14 others in the Sbarro pizzeria bombing. Not only is she still free, she’s a celebrity”
TIMES OF ISRAEL I wish others knew what I know about Malki’s killer by Arnold Roth August 9, 2020 This coming Sunday August 9, 2020, marks the completion of nineteen years since the stunningly heartless attack by a thuggery of … Continue reading
The stockpile of weapons-grade ammonium nitrate and the collateral damage it caused to the Beirut port may well have been earmarked for Israel
JNS Israel’s August 4 miracle by Alex Traiman August 9, 2020 Many of Israel’s modern military accomplishments have defied all odds and logic. Surprise victories in Israel’s War of Independence in 1948, Six-Day War in 1967 and Yom Kippur War … Continue reading
“The Democrats’ 2020 platform is a return to the Obama policy of appeasement to Iran’s nuclear ambitions and to Iran’s plans for regional hegemony”
AMERICAN THINKER The Democrats’ 2020 platform resurrects Obama’s hostility to Israel and appeasement of Iran by Carol S. Greenwald August 2, 2020 Democrats’ crowing that their 2020 platform on Israel is a victory for the moderates is disingenuous. The Democrat … Continue reading
Beirut protesters reportedly hanged Hezbollah leader Nasrallah and President of Lebanon Aoun in effigy
JERUSALEM POST Lebanon protesters storm ministry buildings over Beirut blast by Reuters August 8, 2020 Lebanese protesters stormed government ministries in Beirut and trashed the offices of the Association of Lebanese Banks on Saturday as shots rang out in increasingly … Continue reading
TABLET MAG What’s So Great About the New Israeli Thriller ‘Tehran’? by Raz Greenberg August 6, 2020 The opening scenes of Tehran, the new thriller from the Israeli public broadcast corporation Kan 11, tell the story of two Israeli backpackers … Continue reading
“According to human rights reports, blacks in Algeria, Libya, Mauritania, Nigeria, and Sudan are captured, bought, sold, and raped as slaves by Muslims TODAY” Do those #BlackLivesMatter too ?
AMERICANS FOR PEACE & TOLERANCE CAIR must atone for its selective observance of the sanctity of black lives August 6, 2020 As the Black Lives Matter movement has swept the country, many non-black groups have joined its coalition. One such … Continue reading
JNS Iran sanctions former official on National Security Council for ‘economic terrorism’ August 3, 2020 Iran sanctioned on Sunday the former director for countering Iran’s weapons of mass destruction at the White House National Security Council, Richard Goldberg, for what … Continue reading
Long story short: “Only credible military threats have convinced Iran to postpone its nuclear ambitions”
THE DEFENSE POST Countdown to Israeli Action Against Iran by Michael Makovsky July 31, 2020 Recent mysterious explosions at Iran’s nuclear facilities, which some have attributed to Israel, return to prominence a calculation not seriously considered since 2015: Iran’s dwindling … Continue reading
Memo to Abbas: “The fact is, no other refugee population exists from the 1940s. They have all moved on to build their lives in the places to which they fled or in other countries”
FORWARD The real killer of the two-state solution? The Palestinian right of return Adi Schwartz and Einat Wilf July 30, 2020 …The overriding Palestinian demand, more important than the explicit demand of statehood, has always been the innocuous sounding right … Continue reading
Knesset member: “Wow. Twitter just admitted that tweets calling genocide against Jews by Iranian leaders DON’T violate its policy! This is a double standard. This is anti-Semitism”
CLEVELAND JEWISH NEWS Knesset makes effort to confront anti-Israel, anti-Jewish posts, hate speech online by Israel Kasnett August 1, 2020 …On July 29, the Israeli Knesset held a hearing concerning the growing concern of anti-Semitism found on social media….At the … Continue reading