Most Clicked This Week
- "Kosher store opened by Leah Mindel Ferencz, who was killed in attack, and her husband, was a foundation stone of new community of Hasidic Jews escaping Brooklyn’s high prices"
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- "The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections"
- Pensacola shooting: Authorities were investigating whether the attack was "terrorism-related"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests"
- “The global surge in Jew-hatred barely registers in the West”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
Category Archives: Islam
NEW YORK TIMES Inconvenient Murders by Bari Weiss December 5, 2019 Two years ago, a 27-year-old man named Kobili Traoré walked into the Paris apartment of a 65-year-old kindergarten teacher named Sarah Halimi. Mr. Traoré beat Ms. Halimi and stabbed … Continue reading
“By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Preserving the peace with Jordan by Caroline Glick December 6, 2019 Tuesday Israel’s Channel 13 reported that President Donald Trump’s Deputy National Security Advisor Victoria Coates held a meeting at the White House last … Continue reading
ASSOCIATED PRESS Base shooter watched shooting videos before attack by Brendan Farrington December 8, 2019 The Saudi student who fatally shot three sailors at a U.S. naval base in Florida hosted a dinner party earlier in the week where he … Continue reading
Pensacola Saudi gunman’s Twitter account “condemned US support for Israel and included a quote from Al-Qaeda’s deceased leader, the Saudi Osama bin Laden”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Saudi gunman reportedly called US a ‘nation of evil,’ decried support of Israel by Agencies December 7, 2019 A Saudi military student reportedly condemned the US as a “nation of evil” in an online manifesto prior to … Continue reading
Imagine, if Iran does this to their own people, how would they deal with the Jews? Yet the world stands silent.
CNBC Iran’s brutality is getting another pass from Europe by Jake Novak December 4, 2019 …But over the last few weeks, the Iranian government’s brutality has been refocused on its own people. The regime’s decision to scrap gasoline subsidies sparked … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Israel Rebukes Six European Countries for Joining Sanctions-Avoiding Financial System by Karys Rhea December 1, 2019 Israel sharply rebuked six European countries on Sunday after they announced their intention to become members of INSTEX, a financial system that provides … Continue reading