Most Clicked This Week
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- President Macron loses temper with Israeli security in Jerusalem's Old City
- PM Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz are expected to be at the White House next Tuesday to discuss the “Deal of the Century”
- "Likud supporters think that any government Gantz leads would be more likely to make the same blunders that Barak and Olmert made in the course of formulating generous peace offers"
- A Christian-Zionist Revolution is Brewing in Britain
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- "The U.S. Army is arming its AH-64 Apache attack helicopters with an Israeli missile that will enable Apaches to hit targets without a line of sight"
- "Launched in 2016 and funded by conservative US gentiles and Jews, the Passages program aims to shape the next generation of Christian leaders and shore up support for Jewish State"
Category Archives: Islam
“Neda was among the millions of Iranians of all walks of life who had taken to the streets of Iran to protest the regime representative’s false claims of victory”
GATESTONE Iranian Women Defy the Mullahs; Western Feminists Nowhere in Sight by Giulio Meotti January 19, 2020 In October 1979, in a rare interview with Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the late Italian journalist Oriana Fallaci charged that the veil was symbolic … Continue reading
REUTERS U.S. threatened Europe with auto tariffs over Iran nuclear program – Washington Post January 15, 2020 The Trump administration has threatened to impose a 25% tariff on European automobile imports if Britain, France and Germany do not formally accuse … Continue reading
“This is not the time for partisan politics. This should be a time for the U.S. Congress to speak with one voice to condemn an Iranian regime that kills its own people”
JNS This is our moment by Sarah N. Stern January 16, 2020 If the Iranian regime feels that the world is not paying attention, then they will get away with many more years of the repression and terror they inflict … Continue reading
“Just like Trump’s unilateral push to overhaul NAFTA, he’s shown a willingness to tolerate some damage at home in the hope that the damage inflicted on the other parties would be far greater and force them to make concessions”
PROJECT SYNDICATE Is Trump’s Iran Strategy Working? by Mohamed A. El-Erian January 16, 2020 US President Donald Trump’s authorization of the targeted killing of Iranian Quds Force commander Qassem Suleimani is, in many ways, similar to his administration’s approach to trade. In … Continue reading
“The Iran deal was never meant to stop Iran from building a bomb—it was supposed to delay it until disaster happened on someone else’s watch”
BLOOMBERG Trump’s Latest Plan for Iran: Regime Disruption by Eli Lake January 14, 2020 Since President Donald Trump ordered the drone strike that killed Iranian General Qassem Soleimani earlier this month, his administration has argued the attack has two main … Continue reading
Double Standards: ZOA condemns Representative Ilhan Omar for the hypocrisy of her respective stances on sanctions against Iran and sanctions against Israel
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA ZOA Criticizes Rep. Omar Who Calls For Sanctions on Ally Israel, But Decries Sanctions on Enemies Iran, Cuba & Venezuela January 13, 2020 …This week, at a press conference, Rep. Omar condemned the Trump Administration’s intended … Continue reading
Hillel Neuer: “These courageous Iranian students who refuse to trample the U.S. and Israeli flags represent the hope for a better Middle East”
JERUSALEM POST Iranian protesters refuse to walk on US, Israeli flags by Tzvi Joffre January 12, 2020 As anti-government protests swept Iran in the aftermath of the downing of a Ukrainian plane, students from Tehran avoided walking on massive American … Continue reading