Most Clicked This Week
- Manhattan: "Democratic city council candidate pledges to fight 'greedy Jewish landlords', end 'ethnic cleansing' by Jews"
- In Our Hands: The Battle for Jerusalem [VIDEO TRAILER]
- Netanyahu to German Foreign Minister: "You either meet with me or Breaking The Silence"
- "In bitter Holocaust Remembrance Day speech citing new UN documents, Netanyahu castigates global indifference 75 years ago, says it persists today" [VIDEO]
- #BDSFail: You didn't subscribe to ArchitectGuy for stock tips, but here we are
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- An Israeli Rabbi's Thoughtful Response to Obama's Speech on #RadicalIslam [VIDEO]
Category Archives: Islam
The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement says it’s fighting for Palestinian rights, but it’s really just trying to destroy Israel. Jonathan Sacks, author and former Chief Rabbi of the United Kingdom, explains how.
“Americans across the country should be outraged that a taxpayer-funded school is celebrating” Linda Sarsour who once praised child terrorism [VIDEO]
FREE BEACON CUNY Defends Decision to Host Anti-Israel Activist as Commencement Honoree by Adam Kredo April 26, 2017 The City University of New York (CUNY), a taxpayer-funded institution, is doubling down on its decision to host a leading anti-Israel activist … Continue reading
“Barack Obama didn’t just undermine our allies with the Iran deal—he undermined his own Justice Department”
THE FEDERALIST Obama’s Iran Deal Was Much Worse Than We Suspected by David Harsanyi April 24, 2017 What if Donald Trump had unilaterally shut down every investigation into Russian espionage, released over 20 suspected Russian spies, struck a deal to get … Continue reading
Rasmieh Odeh: “Convicted murderer of two Israeli students will be formally sentenced in August, to be deported and stripped of U.S. citizenship with no jail time”
LEGAL INSURRECTION Rasmea Odeh pleads guilty to immigration fraud by William Jacobson April 25, 2017 This afternoon in federal court in Detroit Rasmea Odeh pleaded guilty, as expected, to immigration fraud. She received no jail time, but will be deported … Continue reading
“By dropping charges against major arms targets, #Obama administration infuriated Justice Department officials — and undermined its own counterproliferation task forces”
POLITICO Obama’s hidden Iran deal giveaway by Josh Meyer April 24, 2017 When President Barack Obama announced the “one-time gesture” of releasing Iranian-born prisoners who “were not charged with terrorism or any violent offenses” last year, his administration presented the … Continue reading
Turks vote to “transfer powers traditionally held by parliament to the presidency, thereby rendering the parliament merely a ceremonial, advisory body”
GATESTONE Turks Vote to Give Away Their Democracy by Burak Bekdil April 18, 2017 In a bitter irony, nearly 55 million Turks went to the ballot box on April 16 to exercise their basic democratic right to vote. But they … Continue reading