Most Clicked This Week
- "The Illinois and Columbia student governments seem to have decided that Israel is an “oppressor” and the Palestinian government is “oppressed,” therefore, as per the prevailing “logic,” support for Black lives in America demands opposition to Israel"
- The Israeli diplomats under cover in Bahrain "all had cover stories, backed up by unconvincing LinkedIn profiles"
- The Mideast “can no longer remain captive to the destructive ideas of extremists who view history as a continuum of inevitable conflict”
- "There is nothing “fair” about Governor Pritzker’s “fair tax amendment”"
- “The Palestinian Authority no longer hides its disdain for President Trump and openly hopes for Joe Biden’s victory in the upcoming U.S. presidential elections”
- A Georgia State adjunct professor says he’s voting against anti-Semitism at the ballot box
- "Many Jews believe that the only way to maintain their standing as liberals, guilty of white privilege, is to back Black Lives Matter"
- “If Erekat really believed his own libel that Israelis ”have the wild desire to get rid of the Palestinian people,” he certainly would not have chosen Hadassah Hospital to treat him and try to save his life”
Category Archives: Islam
The Mideast “can no longer remain captive to the destructive ideas of extremists who view history as a continuum of inevitable conflict”
TIMES OF ISRAEL An Emirati perspective on the UAE-Israel peace agreement by Lea Suissa October 19, 2020 …The UAE pursues the interests of its people in all circumstances. It views the normalization of the UAE’s relationship with Israel as a … Continue reading
“The Palestinian Authority no longer hides its disdain for President Trump and openly hopes for Joe Biden’s victory in the upcoming U.S. presidential elections”
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS The Palestinians’ View of the U.S. Elections by Yoni Ben Menachem October 19, 2020 Four difficult years have passed for the PA and its leader since President Trump took office. Senior Fatah sources say that … Continue reading
US instituted sanctions as other JCPOA signatories (our “allies” in the war on terror) rejected extending embargo
JERUSALEM POST UN arms embargo on Iran ends by Lahav Harkov and Seth J. Frantzman October 18, 2020 The UN arms embargo on Iran expired after 13 years on Sunday, as the signatories of the Iran Deal refused to cooperate … Continue reading
“If Erekat really believed his own libel that Israelis ”have the wild desire to get rid of the Palestinian people,” he certainly would not have chosen Hadassah Hospital to treat him and try to save his life”
PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH Palestinian leader chooses Israeli hospital for Coronavirus treatment after saying Israel intentionally spreads the virus to kill Palestinians by Itamar Marcus October 18, 2020 It is quite ironic that top PA official Saeb Erekat has asked that … Continue reading
“Paty had shown a class of teenage pupils a caricature from the satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo during a moral and civic education class discussion about freedom of speech, sparking a furious response from a number of parents”
THE GUARDIAN Teacher decapitated in Paris named as Samuel Paty, 47 by Kim Willsher October 17, 2020 A history teacher was decapitated outside his secondary school in a Paris suburb on Friday after he showed a caricature of the prophet … Continue reading
“According to the survey by US-based Zogby Analytics, 59% of Jordanians and Saudis, along with 58% of Egyptians and 56% of the residents of the UAE support normalization with Israel, while 61% of Palestinians oppose it”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Poll finds growing support for ties with Israel in some Arab countries By Neta Bar and Daniel Siryoti October 12, 2020 A recent poll published in the United Arab Emirates over the weekend shows … Continue reading
“History teaches that wars end when one side wins and the other accepts defeat. It is a paradigm that must be repeated in our conflict”
ARUTZ SHEVA Lessons to Be Learned on the 20th Anniversary of the Ramallah Lynching by Nave Dromi October 8, 2020 On October 12th, twenty years ago, like most Israelis I sat transfixed by the unmistakable image of a man proudly … Continue reading
Trump administration action “targets 16 Iranian banks for their role in the country’s financial sector”
ASSOCIATED PRESS US hits all of Iran’s financial sector with sanctions by Matthew Lee October 8, 2020 The Trump administration has blacklisted virtually all of Iran’s financial sector, dealing another blow to an economy that is already reeling under U.S. … Continue reading
“In unsparing interview, Bandar bin Sultan, an ex-envoy to US and spy chief, says Palestinians took Riyadh’s support for granted, slams ‘reprehensible’ criticism of UAE-Israel deal”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Saudi prince: Palestinian leaders have been ‘failures’ for 70 years by Staff October 6, 2020 Palestinian leaders are “failures” who have consistently missed opportunities for a settlement with Israel and who are aligning themselves with the enemies … Continue reading
AJC to IOC: Iran should be banned from the Olympics “due to its repeated and ongoing violations of basic human rights”
ALGEMEINER Top US Jewish Group Urges Olympics Ban for Iran Over Execution of Champion Wrestler by Staff October 5, 2020 A top American Jewish group is spearheading a petition urging the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to ban Iran from the … Continue reading