Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration's parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration"
- Jerusalem Post provides former PM Ehud Olmert a platform for a nasty, partisan attack on philanthropist and political donor Sheldon Adelson days after his death
- "As long as the Jewish state maintains the upper hand—and has the will to survive—its existential enemies will be forced to comply"
- "American Jews continue to remain tethered to the party that refuses to denounce Jew-hatred in its midst while embracing lawmakers who are raging anti-Semites, including Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Pramila Jayapal, Betty McCollum, and Keith Ellison"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "Yet at any other age than the divisive present, the report would not have been seen as controversial"
- "If Orthodox Jews were really to blame for spreading the coronavirus, as the mayor asserted, why weren't their neighborhoods added to his ‘hardest hit’ list designated to receive the vaccine ASAP?"
Category Archives: Islam
Iran Deal redux: “Reviving the JCPOA will ensure either the emergence of a nuclear Iran or a desperate war to stop it”
THE ATLANTIC The Case Against the Iran Deal by Michael Oren and Yossi Klein Halevi January 21, 2021 …Why, then, aren’t Israelis and Arabs—those with the most to lose from Iranian nuclearization—also demanding a return to the JCPOA? Why aren’t … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Frequent New York Times Opinion Writer Was Secret Iranian Agent, Federal Prosecutors Charge by Ira Stoll January 21, 2021 The New York Times published more than a dozen opinion articles and letters to the editor by Kaveh Afrasiabi. A … Continue reading
“As long as the Jewish state maintains the upper hand—and has the will to survive—its existential enemies will be forced to comply”
JNS Israel’s normalization with four Muslim nations: The good news and the bad by Raymond Ibrahim January 21, 2021 Israel recently signed agreements establishing relations with four Muslim nations: the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Sudan and Morocco. Both good and … Continue reading
Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
COMMENTARY MAGAZINE Memo to President Biden: Please Don’t Mess Up the Abraham Accords by Bret Stephens February 2021 … The prospect that the Arab–Israeli conflict, long thought to be the world’s most intractable, might be brought to an end much … Continue reading
“It is time for UNRWA to finally come clean about its teaching of the radical Palestinian curriculum”
ALGEMEINER After Watchdog Report, UNRWA Admits Educational Materials Rife With Anti-Israel Racism and Incitement by Staff January 14, 2021 The United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), which serves Palestinian refugees, admitted on Thursday that its educational materials contain exhortations … Continue reading
Lebanese social media user comments: “If you love Iran so bad, why don’t you go there and leave us the f*** alone?”
GATESTONE Lebanon Wants an End to Iranian Occupation by Khaled Abu Toameh January 15, 2021 Iran’s recent announcement that it intends to use Lebanon as a “forefront” for waging war on Israel has enraged many Lebanese, who say that the time … Continue reading
“In addition to prohibiting any negotiations over Iran’s military power or regional ambitions, the legislation would oblige the government to work toward evicting the United States from the Middle East and destroying Israel within twenty years”
WASHINGTON INSTITUTE FOR NEAR EAST POLICY New Iranian Bill Aims to Officialize a Policy of Avenging Soleimani and Destroying Israel by Farzin Nadimi Jan 12, 2021 On December 30, hardline politicians in Iran introduced a new parliamentary bill mapping out … Continue reading
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM Illinois Democrats Line Up to Help CAIR Fundraise by Steven Emerson January 4, 2021 In yet another example of political expediency overcoming better judgment, Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker, U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin, Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot … Continue reading
TABLET MAGAZINE The Life of Iran’s Most Celebrated Mass Killer by Peter Theroux January 7, 2021 Late in Arash Azizi’s fluent and groundbreaking new biography of the late Qassem Soleimani, The Shadow Commander: Soleimani, the U.S., and Iran’s Global Ambitions, the … Continue reading
FORWARD Johns Hopkins teaching assistant suspected of lowering Jewish students’ grades by Stewart Ain January 7, 2021 Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore has launched a probe into allegations against a university teaching assistant for “alleged anti-Semitism and potential abuse of … Continue reading