Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Category Archives: Islam
“BBC poll showed residents of the Palestinian territories were more resistant to liberal democratic values than are their neighbors”
ALGEMEINER Hatred of Israel, Homosexuality and Women’s Emancipation Are Dominant Beliefs in Arab World, New BBC Poll Reveal by Ben Cohen June 24, 2019 …The [BBC] poll — which involved interviews with over 25,000 respondents in Egypt, Sudan, Lebanon, Jordan, … Continue reading
“”Frenchness” is disappearing and being replaced by a kind balkanization of enclaves not communicating with one another”
GATESTONE The Suicide of France by Giulio Meotti June 23, 2019 “Regarding France in 2019, it can no longer be denied that a momentous and hazardous transformation, a ‘Great Switch’, is in the making”, observed the founder and president of the Jean-Jacques … Continue reading
USA TODAY How to turn Iran’s tanker mischief against the Islamic republic by Ilan Berman June 19, 2019 …The White House can use Iran’s latest provocation (and widespread fears of additional ones to come) to erect a multilateral security architecture … Continue reading
“The FATF must make good on its threats and finally — after three years of waiting — declare that Iran is a toxic entity in the global financial system and re-impose countermeasures”
ORLANDO SENTINEL Failing to blacklist Iranian banks could have bigger consequences by Jeb Bush, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and Mark Wallace June 19, 2019 Iran, the world’s leading state-sponsor of terrorism, has lied to global financial policymakers for three years about its … Continue reading
“American Jews who do not feel a real connection to the Jewish collective are going to see that connection as an increasingly troublesome burden which they will try to make less visible as long as they can safely integrate totally into the surrounding society”
ARUTZ SHEVA No more the safe haven, no more the Promised Land by Dr. Mordechai Kedar June 17, 2019 …It is imperative to mention the involvement of Jewish organizations In fanning the flames of this criticism [of Jews] as well … Continue reading
“Yossi Klein Halevi wrote a book of ‘Letters to My Palestinian Neighbor.’ Here’s what happened when Mohammed Dajani, a hardliner who later took his students to Auschwitz, wrote back”
TIMES OF ISRAEL When an ex-Fatah Palestinian ‘neighbor’ took up a Zionist author’s challenge by David Horovitz June 12, 2019 …Now, a year later, the paperback edition of “Letters” is being published and, lo and behold, it includes an epilogue … Continue reading
“It is unbelievable that in our capital city an anti-Semitic film has an easier time finding a venue than a movie talking about Islamic fundamentalism in Europe that is forcing Jews to leave”
JNS Despite pressure, film about rising anti-Semitism in Europe gets Jerusalem screening June 13, 2019 After several venues canceled screenings at the last minute, a controversial documentary film directed by U.K. right-wing media figure Katie Hopkins was shown in Jerusalem … Continue reading