Most Clicked This Week
- "Universities should be expected to provide the conditions within which hard thought, and therefore strong disagreement, independent judgment, and the questioning of stubborn assumptions, can flourish in an environment of the greatest freedom"
- “The once prosperous Greek city-state, Roman Empire, Renaissance republics, and European democracies of the 1930s imploded - as civilization went headlong in reverse. We in the modern Western world are now facing just such a crisis”
- EVENT StandWithUs Midwest Annual Gala Sunday November 6 !
- The Israeli-American alliance rests on traditional geopolitical considerations but also, as Walter Russell Mead’s new book shows, on much more than that
- “Suspect uploaded footage of beheading to social media; unclear how the victim ended up in the West Bank, with some claiming he was kidnapped”
- "Iranian feminism has stood the test of time; it hasn’t been corrupted. If only the same could be said for the West"
Category Archives: Islam
Why is Israel under threat from a terrorist group for allowing Jews to pray at Judaism’s holiest site? Why is it okay for everyone else to pray there and not for Jews? And why do these Palestinian groups get away with making such threats?
COMMENTARY Moshe Dayan’s Tragic Blunder Meir Y. Soloveichik February 2023 …The current contretemps, like all others concerning the Temple Mount, reveals that [Moshe] Dayan’s original decision was a terrible mistake, the worst in Israel’s history. Rather than pacifying Jewish–Muslim relations, … Continue reading
The Twitter account Omanis Against Normalization described the event as a “betrayal of the Palestinian cause and support for the tourist office of the occupying country”
JERUSALEM POST Omani blogger visits Israel, causing an uproar in the Arab world Maariv Online February 5, 2023 Arab social networks are in turmoil after the visit of the Omani blogger Asmaa Al-Shehhi to Israel. The blogger, who lives in … Continue reading
Congressional resolution: “Representative Omar, by her own words, has disqualified herself from serving on the Committee on Foreign Affairs”
REUTERS Republicans oust Ilhan Omar from high-profile U.S. House committee Patricia Zengerle and Richard Cowan February 2, 2023 U.S. House of Representatives Republicans on Thursday ousted Democrat Ilhan Omar from a high-profile committee over remarks widely condemned as antisemitic, two … Continue reading
Netanyahu: ‘I call on citizens not to take the law into their own hands – for that we have an army and police’
JERUSALEM POST Seven killed, three injured in Jerusalem synagogue massacre Gadi Zaig, Yonah Jeremy Bob January 27, 2023 In the worst murderous rampage Israel has known in years, seven people were killed in a shooting attack outside a synagogue in … Continue reading
Today, Iranian money gushes into the coffers of Hamas and Islamic Jihad, and many analysts now believe Iran is beginning to influence the Palestinian Authority as well
JNS The Russia-Iran axis may prompt the West to see Israel with new eyes Fiamma Nirenstein January 31, 2023 Media claims that last weekend’s terror attacks in Jerusalem were an act of revenge for the deaths of nine members of … Continue reading
Senator Risch re-introducing UNRWA Accountability and Transparency Act which would halt agency funding until all its antisemitic issues are thoroughly addressed
ALGEMEINER Biden Admin Announces $50 Million in New UNRWA Funding Andrew Bernard February 1, 2023 US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Tuesday announced $50 million in new funding for a UN agency that is dedicated solely to the descendants … Continue reading
The idea of applying financial pressure on the PA to end pay-to-slay was inspired by the horrific murder of a young American Army veteran in Tel Aviv and legislated by the U.S. Congress long before the law passed Israel’s Knesset
FDD Time For Palestinian Leaders to End “Pay-to-Slay” Terror Bounties Enia Krivine January 28, 2023 Earlier this month, Israel’s new finance minister Bezalel Smotrich withheld just under $40 million of tax revenue that Israel collected on behalf of the Palestinian Authority (PA). … Continue reading
Irfaya received no support from Palestinian groups for the murder, which shocked Israeli society and led to protests and demands to instate a death sentence for terrorists
JPOST Terrorist sentenced to life, 20 years prison for ‘cruel’ Ori Ansbacher murder Michael Starr January 29, 2023 The terrorist who raped and murdered Israeli teenager Ori Ansbacher in 2019, Arafat Irfaya, was sentenced to life in prison, another 20 … Continue reading