Most Clicked This Week
- Manhattan: "Democratic city council candidate pledges to fight 'greedy Jewish landlords', end 'ethnic cleansing' by Jews"
- In Our Hands: The Battle for Jerusalem [VIDEO TRAILER]
- Netanyahu to German Foreign Minister: "You either meet with me or Breaking The Silence"
- "In bitter Holocaust Remembrance Day speech citing new UN documents, Netanyahu castigates global indifference 75 years ago, says it persists today" [VIDEO]
- #BDSFail: You didn't subscribe to ArchitectGuy for stock tips, but here we are
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- An Israeli Rabbi's Thoughtful Response to Obama's Speech on #RadicalIslam [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Vladimir Putin
Which begs the question, what changed? “The American Left always felt that Russia was unduly demonized by the American Right and was a natural friend, if not potential ally, of the United States”
NATIONAL REVIEW The Russian Farce by Victor Davis Hanson March 28, 2017 Remember when Obama and Hillary cozied up to Putin? And recall when the media rejoiced at surveillance leaks about Team Trump? The American Left used to lecture the … Continue reading
“The minimum Netanyahu will ask of Putin…is that Israel be permitted to maintain its freedom of action in Syrian territory — “meaning strikes…and the surveillance monitoring of Hezbollah and developments on the ground in Syria”
ALGEMEINER Ahead of Putin-Netanyahu Meeting, Expert Says Israel Needs to Be Integral Part of International Talks on Syria’s Future to Try to Prevent Establishment of ‘Hezbollah-stan’ on Golan Border by Barney Breen-Portnoy March 6, 2017 At their upcoming meeting in … Continue reading
AMERICAN INTEREST Trump Isn’t Sounding Like a Russian Mole by Walter Russell Mead February 24, 2017 With his latest effusive remarks to Reuters on the importance of expanding the U.S. nuclear arsenal, President Donald Trump has sent the press into … Continue reading
“Obama simply doesn’t care…in part because he thinks we lack clean hands and thus the moral standing to continue to play international arbiter”
WASHINGTON POST The price of powerlessness by Charles Krauthammer August 18, 2016 …The reordering of the Middle East is proceeding apace. Where for 40 years the U.S.-Egypt alliance anchored the region, a Russia-Iran condominium is now dictating events. That’s what … Continue reading
RUSSIA INSIDER Will Russia Become the Sole Guarantor of the Jewish State by Giancarlo Elia Valori June 15, 2016 …Russia, which has already “won” its war in Syria, and Israel, which has drawn all the geopolitical consequences of the “Arab … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Israeli intel prompts Russia to freeze missile delivery to Iran By Yasser Okbi and Maariv Hashavua March 5, 2016 Russian President Vladimir Putin has suspended the transfer of S-300 surface-to-air missiles to Iran in light of Tehran’s violation … Continue reading
Samantha Power wrote the book on how the U.S. government ignores and legitimates genocides. Or was it a handbook?
TABLET MAGAZINE The Ambassador from Hell by Lee Smith February 17, 2016 Even die-hard supporters of President Barack Obama’s “realist” approach to foreign affairs are nauseated by the White House’s Syria policy. New York Times columnist Roger Cohen, a vocal … Continue reading