Most Clicked This Week
- "A long-sequestered picture of Mr. Obama laughing it up with the Rev. Farrakhan, who espouses that Judaism is a satanic religion and responsible for the slave trade, elicited barely a glimmer of disapproval"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- US State Department "infuriated by Friedman’s success in helping to persuade Trump to finally recognize that Jerusalem is Israel’s capital"
- New State Solution calls for “the creation of a state for the Palestinian people in Gaza and a coastal section of the northern Sinai Peninsula”
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- The Jason Greenblatt-Jared Kushner Peace Process Regional Tour
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
- Congressional effort to monitor UNRWA textbooks that “demonize Israel, encourage war, and teach children that Palestinian statehood can be achieved through violence"
Tag Archives: Vladimir Putin
“The combination of the Steele Dossier and the Trump Jr. trap refutes the narrative that Russia was helping the Trump campaign”
JEWISH WORLD REVIEW Russia Didn’t Interfere In U.S. Election To Help Trump, But To Destabilize America by Paul Roderick Gregory July 18, 2017 …We have reached the stage I warned about three months back. Vladimir Putin is now in a … Continue reading
DAILY WIRE 5 Times Democrats Tried To Work With The Russians To Swing Elections by Aaron Bandler July 12, 2017 The Left has been screaming for Donald Trump Jr.’s head after it became known that he met with a Russian … Continue reading
“Washington and Moscow finalizing accord on cessation of hostilities in country’s southwest, with nod from Jerusalem, Amman”
TIMES OF ISRAEL South Syria truce seeks to allay Israel, Jordan fears about Iran by Karen Laub July 8, 2017 A separate truce for southern Syria, brokered by the US and Russia, is meant to help allay growing concerns by … Continue reading
Which begs the question, what changed? “The American Left always felt that Russia was unduly demonized by the American Right and was a natural friend, if not potential ally, of the United States”
NATIONAL REVIEW The Russian Farce by Victor Davis Hanson March 28, 2017 Remember when Obama and Hillary cozied up to Putin? And recall when the media rejoiced at surveillance leaks about Team Trump? The American Left used to lecture the … Continue reading
“The minimum Netanyahu will ask of Putin…is that Israel be permitted to maintain its freedom of action in Syrian territory — “meaning strikes…and the surveillance monitoring of Hezbollah and developments on the ground in Syria”
ALGEMEINER Ahead of Putin-Netanyahu Meeting, Expert Says Israel Needs to Be Integral Part of International Talks on Syria’s Future to Try to Prevent Establishment of ‘Hezbollah-stan’ on Golan Border by Barney Breen-Portnoy March 6, 2017 At their upcoming meeting in … Continue reading
AMERICAN INTEREST Trump Isn’t Sounding Like a Russian Mole by Walter Russell Mead February 24, 2017 With his latest effusive remarks to Reuters on the importance of expanding the U.S. nuclear arsenal, President Donald Trump has sent the press into … Continue reading
“Obama simply doesn’t care…in part because he thinks we lack clean hands and thus the moral standing to continue to play international arbiter”
WASHINGTON POST The price of powerlessness by Charles Krauthammer August 18, 2016 …The reordering of the Middle East is proceeding apace. Where for 40 years the U.S.-Egypt alliance anchored the region, a Russia-Iran condominium is now dictating events. That’s what … Continue reading