Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Vladimir Putin
Which begs the question, what changed? “The American Left always felt that Russia was unduly demonized by the American Right and was a natural friend, if not potential ally, of the United States”
NATIONAL REVIEW The Russian Farce by Victor Davis Hanson March 28, 2017 Remember when Obama and Hillary cozied up to Putin? And recall when the media rejoiced at surveillance leaks about Team Trump? The American Left used to lecture the … Continue reading
“The minimum Netanyahu will ask of Putin…is that Israel be permitted to maintain its freedom of action in Syrian territory — “meaning strikes…and the surveillance monitoring of Hezbollah and developments on the ground in Syria”
ALGEMEINER Ahead of Putin-Netanyahu Meeting, Expert Says Israel Needs to Be Integral Part of International Talks on Syria’s Future to Try to Prevent Establishment of ‘Hezbollah-stan’ on Golan Border by Barney Breen-Portnoy March 6, 2017 At their upcoming meeting in … Continue reading
AMERICAN INTEREST Trump Isn’t Sounding Like a Russian Mole by Walter Russell Mead February 24, 2017 With his latest effusive remarks to Reuters on the importance of expanding the U.S. nuclear arsenal, President Donald Trump has sent the press into … Continue reading
“Obama simply doesn’t care…in part because he thinks we lack clean hands and thus the moral standing to continue to play international arbiter”
WASHINGTON POST The price of powerlessness by Charles Krauthammer August 18, 2016 …The reordering of the Middle East is proceeding apace. Where for 40 years the U.S.-Egypt alliance anchored the region, a Russia-Iran condominium is now dictating events. That’s what … Continue reading
RUSSIA INSIDER Will Russia Become the Sole Guarantor of the Jewish State by Giancarlo Elia Valori June 15, 2016 …Russia, which has already “won” its war in Syria, and Israel, which has drawn all the geopolitical consequences of the “Arab … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Israeli intel prompts Russia to freeze missile delivery to Iran By Yasser Okbi and Maariv Hashavua March 5, 2016 Russian President Vladimir Putin has suspended the transfer of S-300 surface-to-air missiles to Iran in light of Tehran’s violation … Continue reading
Samantha Power wrote the book on how the U.S. government ignores and legitimates genocides. Or was it a handbook?
TABLET MAGAZINE The Ambassador from Hell by Lee Smith February 17, 2016 Even die-hard supporters of President Barack Obama’s “realist” approach to foreign affairs are nauseated by the White House’s Syria policy. New York Times columnist Roger Cohen, a vocal … Continue reading