Most Clicked This Week
- Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
- Beresheet human error "led to the failure of the nearly $100 million lunar mission"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- UNC and Duke jointly sponsor Jew hatefest underwritten with federal funds
Tag Archives: Vladimir Putin
#Syria “If Russian missiles (presumably operated by Russian military personnel) begin to shoot at Israeli aircraft, the Israelis will undoubtedly attack”
NATIONAL POST Putin may not want a fight with Israel, but he may get it by David J. Bercuson October 5, 2018 Syrian president Bashar Al-Assad can sleep a little better these days now that Russia has completed delivery of … Continue reading
“While Netanyahu expressed “regret” over the deaths of the Russians in a phone call with Putin, he nevertheless reiterated Israel’s position that full responsibility rests with Syria and its allies”
MEDIA LINE Israeli Delegation Heads To Moscow To Present Findings Over Downed Russian Jet by Charles Bybelezer September 20, 2018 An Israeli delegation led by the head of the air force left for Moscow Thursday morning to present preliminary findings … Continue reading
“Putin told reporters that the downing of the plane by Syrian air defenses was a “chain of tragic accidental circumstances””
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu, Putin talk amid tensions over downing of Russian spy plane’ by Agencies and Staff September 18, 2018 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke Tuesday with Russian President Vladimir Putin amid rising tensions between the two countries after … Continue reading
“The Obama administration alumni who now insist that Putin is America’s number-one enemy did everything they could to appease him – in exchange for nothing — for years”
BREITBART The Immoral Foreign Policy of the ‘Resistance‘ by Caroline Glick September 7, 2018 One of the constant themes of the “Resistance” — most recently restated in the New York Times’ anonymous op-ed Wednesday — is that President Donald Trump is “amoral” because he … Continue reading
“Putin has made considerable efforts to reach out to Russian Jewish communities, both within his state’s borders and in Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Helsinki Summit Proved Russia to be ally of Israel by JTA July 23, 2018 While American politicians and pundits fumed at President Donald Trump’s performance at his much-anticipated meeting this week with Russian President Vladimir Putin, lost in … Continue reading
“The leaders of the two countries said Russia and the United States are working together to ensure Israel’s security.”
JERUSALEM POST Trump and Putin praise Israel in Helsinki, diverge on Syria and Iran by Seth J. Frantzman July 17, 2018 …Trump spoke first with a discussion of Israel. “We’ve worked with Israel long and hard for many years,” he … Continue reading
“Unfortunately for Trump, he enters the summit with a decidedly weakened hand — largely of his own making”
FOREIGN POLICY Putin Sees Trump as an Easy Mark on Syria by John Hannah July 13, 2018 As U.S. President Donald Trump approaches his July 16 summit in Helsinki with Russian President Vladimir Putin, there’s much speculation that Syria will … Continue reading