Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: Vladimir Putin
“Putin has made considerable efforts to reach out to Russian Jewish communities, both within his state’s borders and in Israel”
JERUSALEM POST Helsinki Summit Proved Russia to be ally of Israel by JTA July 23, 2018 While American politicians and pundits fumed at President Donald Trump’s performance at his much-anticipated meeting this week with Russian President Vladimir Putin, lost in … Continue reading
“The leaders of the two countries said Russia and the United States are working together to ensure Israel’s security.”
JERUSALEM POST Trump and Putin praise Israel in Helsinki, diverge on Syria and Iran by Seth J. Frantzman July 17, 2018 …Trump spoke first with a discussion of Israel. “We’ve worked with Israel long and hard for many years,” he … Continue reading
“Unfortunately for Trump, he enters the summit with a decidedly weakened hand — largely of his own making”
FOREIGN POLICY Putin Sees Trump as an Easy Mark on Syria by John Hannah July 13, 2018 As U.S. President Donald Trump approaches his July 16 summit in Helsinki with Russian President Vladimir Putin, there’s much speculation that Syria will … Continue reading
“The combination of the Steele Dossier and the Trump Jr. trap refutes the narrative that Russia was helping the Trump campaign”
JEWISH WORLD REVIEW Russia Didn’t Interfere In U.S. Election To Help Trump, But To Destabilize America by Paul Roderick Gregory July 18, 2017 …We have reached the stage I warned about three months back. Vladimir Putin is now in a … Continue reading
DAILY WIRE 5 Times Democrats Tried To Work With The Russians To Swing Elections by Aaron Bandler July 12, 2017 The Left has been screaming for Donald Trump Jr.’s head after it became known that he met with a Russian … Continue reading
“Washington and Moscow finalizing accord on cessation of hostilities in country’s southwest, with nod from Jerusalem, Amman”
TIMES OF ISRAEL South Syria truce seeks to allay Israel, Jordan fears about Iran by Karen Laub July 8, 2017 A separate truce for southern Syria, brokered by the US and Russia, is meant to help allay growing concerns by … Continue reading
Which begs the question, what changed? “The American Left always felt that Russia was unduly demonized by the American Right and was a natural friend, if not potential ally, of the United States”
NATIONAL REVIEW The Russian Farce by Victor Davis Hanson March 28, 2017 Remember when Obama and Hillary cozied up to Putin? And recall when the media rejoiced at surveillance leaks about Team Trump? The American Left used to lecture the … Continue reading