Most Clicked This Week
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Deviating slightly from their mission statement, Morris Dees and Southern Poverty Law Center are "selling fear and hate"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- University of Illinois Chicago: "The expression “Jewish Privilege” is particularly chilling for Jews, of course, because Jews are so disproportionately successful in many realms of competition"
- The Top 10 Living Jewish Women Role Models
- Jews and Parkinson's Disease
Tag Archives: Vladimir Putin
“The minimum Netanyahu will ask of Putin…is that Israel be permitted to maintain its freedom of action in Syrian territory — “meaning strikes…and the surveillance monitoring of Hezbollah and developments on the ground in Syria”
ALGEMEINER Ahead of Putin-Netanyahu Meeting, Expert Says Israel Needs to Be Integral Part of International Talks on Syria’s Future to Try to Prevent Establishment of ‘Hezbollah-stan’ on Golan Border by Barney Breen-Portnoy March 6, 2017 At their upcoming meeting in … Continue reading
AMERICAN INTEREST Trump Isn’t Sounding Like a Russian Mole by Walter Russell Mead February 24, 2017 With his latest effusive remarks to Reuters on the importance of expanding the U.S. nuclear arsenal, President Donald Trump has sent the press into … Continue reading
“Obama simply doesn’t care…in part because he thinks we lack clean hands and thus the moral standing to continue to play international arbiter”
WASHINGTON POST The price of powerlessness by Charles Krauthammer August 18, 2016 …The reordering of the Middle East is proceeding apace. Where for 40 years the U.S.-Egypt alliance anchored the region, a Russia-Iran condominium is now dictating events. That’s what … Continue reading
RUSSIA INSIDER Will Russia Become the Sole Guarantor of the Jewish State by Giancarlo Elia Valori June 15, 2016 …Russia, which has already “won” its war in Syria, and Israel, which has drawn all the geopolitical consequences of the “Arab … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Israeli intel prompts Russia to freeze missile delivery to Iran By Yasser Okbi and Maariv Hashavua March 5, 2016 Russian President Vladimir Putin has suspended the transfer of S-300 surface-to-air missiles to Iran in light of Tehran’s violation … Continue reading
Samantha Power wrote the book on how the U.S. government ignores and legitimates genocides. Or was it a handbook?
TABLET MAGAZINE The Ambassador from Hell by Lee Smith February 17, 2016 Even die-hard supporters of President Barack Obama’s “realist” approach to foreign affairs are nauseated by the White House’s Syria policy. New York Times columnist Roger Cohen, a vocal … Continue reading
WORLD AFFAIRS Hezbollah Devours Lebanon by Michael J. Totten February 8, 2016 Hezbollah Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah declared victory last week in Lebanon. He has made plenty of empty bombastic victory boasts in the past, most notoriously after the Israelis … Continue reading