Most Clicked This Week
- Jewish Cancel Culture: Brothers of AEPi petition removal of CEO for his conservative politics
- Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel...Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Hey kids, lets all play that new game, Are you an anti-Semite?
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- MLK’s Jewish Connection
Tag Archives: Israeli Supreme Court
“Israel finally has a prime minister willing to take the necessary action to put a stop to the Supreme Court’s power grab and so defeat the gravest threat Israel faces as a Jewish and democratic state”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) The Rat in Israeli Public Life by Caroline Glick September 4, 2020 …In Israel’s politicized justice system judges, prosecutors and police investigators have unchecked powers the likes of which no legal system in any … Continue reading
“In a landmark ruling, Israel’s Supreme Court rejected all petitions against Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu forming a new government while under indictment”
JERUSALEM POST When Judges Rule: A comparison between the US and Israel by Alan Dershowitz May 3, 2020 …Israel is a parliamentary democracy with an independent judiciary headed by a Supreme Court. It does not have a written Constitution, but … Continue reading
“The Israeli media rarely address the threat to the nation’s democracy represented by a judicial and broader legal system”
JNS Why the Israeli left is still in power by Dr Kenneth Levin May 26, 2019 …[Israel’s] Supreme Court’s ideological bias has been rendered much more consequential by its activism. The court has assigned to itself the right to pass judgment … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG Court Forces Israel to Face Its Ultra-Orthodox Problem by Daniel Gordis September 14, 2017 When Israel’s Supreme Court ruled this week that a law exempting ultra-Orthodox young men from military service is unconstitutional, it did more than pose yet another political … Continue reading