Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: CAMERA
CAMERA on Campus: “We’re seeing Jewish-led anti-Israel groups such as If Not Now working hard to infiltrate campuses, summer camps and Israel trips”
JNS Young Jews address new campus threats at CAMERA’s annual student conference July 12, 2018 More than 80 students from nearly 70 campuses will be in Boston from July 29 to Aug. 1 for a high-level training conference on how … Continue reading
JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow’s “simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians”
JNS IfNotNow accosts Taglit Birthright groups at New York airport by Eliana Rudee June 20, 2018 At New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport on Monday night, Birthright Fellow and student leader Ariel Tidhar reported that the American Jewish activist group … Continue reading
The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) Invites you to a private VIP wine reception and briefing with Michael Doran speaking on THE END OF THE DEAL AND THE MEDIA Analysis of the United States’ withdrawal from … Continue reading
Looking out their office windows, editors and writers now see a massive billboard that reads: “The New York Times At it AGAIN: Defaming Israel with distorted ‘news.’ Stop the bias”
JNS.ORG New billboard campaign targets New York Times’ ongoing coverage on Israel May 2, 2018 The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) unveiled a giant billboard this week outside the offices of The New York Times, … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG C-SPAN Airs Pro-Palestinian Propagandists Slamming Supporters of Israel by Myron Kaplan March 31, 2018 Potentially Millions of C-SPAN (Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network) viewers were subjected to a live broadcast of a one-day conference titled, “The Israel Lobby and American … Continue reading