Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: CAMERA
CAMERA was honored to present the inaugural Ometz (Courage) Award to Professor Judea Pearl at our 2019 Annual Gala. Here Professor Pearl shares his belief in the importance of standing up for the Jewish state with courage, as well as … Continue reading
Join CAMERA to Celebrate “The Promise Of Israel and The Battle For Truth” with Ambassador Ron Dermer, CAMERA’s Emet Award Honoree Sunday, June 2, 2019 Cocktail Reception | 5:30 pm Dinner | 6:30 pm Dietary laws observed Pier Sixty | … Continue reading
“A giant billboard was unveiled this week outside the offices of The New York Times that accuses the paper, its editors and staff of fomenting anti-Israel sentiment through its news coverage”
JNS Massive billboard outside ‘New York Times’ office accuses paper of anti-Israel incitement April 2, 2019 …At the center of the billboard is an evocative image of a Molotov cocktail whose wick is lit by a flaming New York Times … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Israeli Media Outlets Scrutinize U.S. Media Coverage of the Jewish State by Kelly Hartog March 24, 2019 …“The coverage fluctuates to some extent with events that are happening in Middle East,” [CAMERA’s Andrea] Levin said. “I don’t think … Continue reading
CAMERA and Kehilat Chovevei Tzion present How the Media Influence Policy-Making on Capitol Hill Presented by Sean Durns, CAMERA Senior Research Analyst Ever wonder how Senators and Congressional Representatives get their information on particular issues, specifically those relating to Israel? … Continue reading
CAMERA: New York Times actually thought Palestinian Authority payments to families of terrorists was a “figment of right wing imagination”
COMMENTARY The ‘Times’ and Israel: A Review of 2018 by Gilead Ini February 2019 …In 2018, the newspaper demonstrated time and again that it was unwilling to offer frank coverage of news that highlighted the Palestinian role in exacerbating the … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG “Jewish Voice for Peace” (JVP): What the Media is Concealing by Ricki Hollander February 7, 2019 …Is it any wonder, then, that some news consumers think JVP [Jewish Voice for Peace] is just a pro-peace organization representing Jewish … Continue reading