Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: CAMERA
JERUSALEM POST Evangelicals’ role is to be an ‘articulate advocate’ for Israel, Eagles’ Wings founder says by Benjamin Glatt March 19, 2017 …“The evangelical Christian community has a distinct place of influence with regards to Israel, because as a non-Jewish … Continue reading
#NYT worldview perfects the double standard when it comes to characterizing the territories–they’re no longer “disputed” only “occupied”. Why? Because the Palestinians said so.
THE TOWER At the New York Times, Special Words Reserved for Certain Territories by Gilead Ini January 2017 …The New York Times, however, refuses to refer to Gush Etzion and other Area C lands as “disputed.” Why? In response to enquiries … Continue reading
Friends of #Palestine Society trap students attending CAMERA on Campus pro-Israel event at London University
ALGEMEINER Police Called to London University After Protesters Trap Attendees of Israel Event in Room by Rachel Frommer October 27, 2016 Police were called to University College London (UCL) on Thursday evening after anti-Israel protesters stormed an event organized by local pro-Israel … Continue reading
Anti-Zionist Haaretz demonizes CAMERA: Demanding truth from the media = Promoting a “right-wing agenda”
CAMERA BLOG Flailing Haaretz Lashes Out At CAMERA by Andrea Levin September 20, 2016 CAMERA’s evidently gotten under Haaretz’s skin in a big way. A September 5 front-page story by the Israeli newspaper blasted CAMERA, saying, in effect, the organization’s criticism … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG After CAMERA Contacts Reuters About Skewed Headline, Reuters Corrects August 25, 2016 CAMERA contacted Reuters editors after seeing a skewed headline that once again reversed the perpetrator and victim to whitewash Palestinian terrorism. The headline was meant to … Continue reading
CAMERA calls out AFP “impartial” reporter who also happens to lead #BDS campaign against Israeli journalists
ALGEMEINER Fiercely Anti-Israel Head of Palestinian Syndicate Reports on Conflict for Major News Outlet Boasting ‘Rigorous Neutrality’ by Ruthie Blum May 25, 2016 A leading media watchdog organization issued a report on Tuesday strongly criticizing French news outlet Agence France Presse (AFP) for … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG ABC TV’s Quantico Melodrama Demonizes Israel With Falsehoods by Myron Kaplan February 24, 2016 Often there’s a fine line between a fictional work that takes essentially benign liberties with the truth and one that contains potentially harmful propaganda. ABC’s Quantico … Continue reading