Most Clicked This Week
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- President Macron loses temper with Israeli security in Jerusalem's Old City
- PM Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz are expected to be at the White House next Tuesday to discuss the “Deal of the Century”
- "Likud supporters think that any government Gantz leads would be more likely to make the same blunders that Barak and Olmert made in the course of formulating generous peace offers"
- A Christian-Zionist Revolution is Brewing in Britain
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- "The U.S. Army is arming its AH-64 Apache attack helicopters with an Israeli missile that will enable Apaches to hit targets without a line of sight"
- "Launched in 2016 and funded by conservative US gentiles and Jews, the Passages program aims to shape the next generation of Christian leaders and shore up support for Jewish State"
Tag Archives: CAMERA
CAMERA YouTube asks, Why doesn’t the New York Times want people to know the truth about Islamic Jihad?
CAMERA BLOG Why is NY Times downplaying Islamic Jihad ? by Gilead Ini January 8, 2020 Why did New York Times editors scrub a reference to the West’s view of Islamic Jihad as a terror organization? Why did they later cast … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG CNN Rewrites History of 1948, 1967 Wars by Tamar Sternthal October 7, 2019 Sam Kiley, a senior international correspondent based in CNN Abu Dhabi’s bureau, has rewritten the history of Israel’s 1948 War of Independence and the 1967 … Continue reading
CAMERA: “The core of HBO’s “Our Boys” story is informed by the false perception that overwhelming numbers of Israelis were marching in the streets calling for the deaths of Arabs”
CAMERA BLOG Why the Controversy Over HBO’s “Our Boys”? by Ricki Hollander September 26, 2019 …The series is a co-production of HBO, Keshet International, produced by Movie Plus. Although its title echoes the hashtag #BringBackOurBoys, the production is not about … Continue reading
#NYT critic laments that “Jews who run the city will turn Jerusalem from a “global heritage site“ into a “Jewish-themed Epcot”
CAMERA BLOG For NY Times Critic, a Jerusalem Cleansed of Jews More Authentic Than Today’s City by Gilead Ini September 18, 2019 The New York Times architecture critic seems to have a problem with Jerusalem, the holiest city in Judaism. … Continue reading
CAMERA was honored to present the inaugural Ometz (Courage) Award to Professor Judea Pearl at our 2019 Annual Gala. Here Professor Pearl shares his belief in the importance of standing up for the Jewish state with courage, as well as … Continue reading
Join CAMERA to Celebrate “The Promise Of Israel and The Battle For Truth” with Ambassador Ron Dermer, CAMERA’s Emet Award Honoree Sunday, June 2, 2019 Cocktail Reception | 5:30 pm Dinner | 6:30 pm Dietary laws observed Pier Sixty | … Continue reading
“A giant billboard was unveiled this week outside the offices of The New York Times that accuses the paper, its editors and staff of fomenting anti-Israel sentiment through its news coverage”
JNS Massive billboard outside ‘New York Times’ office accuses paper of anti-Israel incitement April 2, 2019 …At the center of the billboard is an evocative image of a Molotov cocktail whose wick is lit by a flaming New York Times … Continue reading