Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: CAMERA
(1) Jordanian terrorist stabs Israeli police, (2) Assailant neutralized, (3) Jordanian media: “Israeli police kill Jordanian tourist”
CAMERA SNAPSHOTS France 24 Arabic Headline Fail on Jerusalem Attack May 18, 2017 France 24 Arabic has taken a page out of the book of the Jordanian government: blaming Israeli police for killing a Jordanian tourist, while ignoring the fact … Continue reading
EVENT CAMERA’s Partnership of Christians and Jews partners with the Christian Broadcasting Network in screening “In Our Hands: The Battle for Jerusalem,” a film about the Six Day War, in theaters across the country on Tuesday, May 23rd [VIDEO]
For centuries, their nation had been in exile. For a generation, they had been without access to their ancestral city. For six days, surrounded by enemies, Israel stood alone … and changed history. This spring marks the 50th anniversary of … Continue reading
“In a particularly obnoxious move, Tufts’ Students for Justice in Palestine chapter engineered the vote to occur just before Passover, thus blindsiding many Jewish defenders of Israel who had already headed home for the holiday”
ALGEMEINER A Predictable BDS Win at Tufts by Andrea Levin April 19, 2017 …A key question is why such measures succeed on some campuses, but fail on many others — or never come up at all on the roughly 4,000 US college and … Continue reading
CAMERA ANNUAL GALA Honoring Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, P.C. in conversation with Alan Dershowitz Sunday, April 30, 2017 VIP Reception | 5pm Dinner | 6pm Dietary laws observed Pier Sixty | Chelsea Piers | NYC Click here to register RSVP … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Evangelicals’ role is to be an ‘articulate advocate’ for Israel, Eagles’ Wings founder says by Benjamin Glatt March 19, 2017 …“The evangelical Christian community has a distinct place of influence with regards to Israel, because as a non-Jewish … Continue reading
#NYT worldview perfects the double standard when it comes to characterizing the territories–they’re no longer “disputed” only “occupied”. Why? Because the Palestinians said so.
THE TOWER At the New York Times, Special Words Reserved for Certain Territories by Gilead Ini January 2017 …The New York Times, however, refuses to refer to Gush Etzion and other Area C lands as “disputed.” Why? In response to enquiries … Continue reading
Friends of #Palestine Society trap students attending CAMERA on Campus pro-Israel event at London University
ALGEMEINER Police Called to London University After Protesters Trap Attendees of Israel Event in Room by Rachel Frommer October 27, 2016 Police were called to University College London (UCL) on Thursday evening after anti-Israel protesters stormed an event organized by local pro-Israel … Continue reading