Most Clicked This Week
- Netanyahu hails UAE visa exemption agreement as boost for reciprocal tourism
- "On how Princeton’s crusade against systemic racism has backfired"
- “Opposition to Palestinian intransigence and radicalism will remain a centrist issue in Congress, even if the incoming administration is eager to re-establish ties with the Palestinians”
- “The Zionist enemy launched an air raid from the direction of the occupied Golan Heights towards southern Damascus”
- #JewishVoiceForPeace panel "an attempt to redefine antisemitism so as to exonerate antisemites in the progressive movement"
- "Israeli media didn’t disclose what was discussed at reported Israel-Saudi Arabia meeting, but cross-currents involving Iran and the transition from a Trump administration to a Biden White House could be at play"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Former PM Olmert warns welcoming spy will anger Biden
Tag Archives: CAMERA
“Equally important, Amnesty International, HRW and Oxfam all have links to, or actively support, groups involved in the #BDS movement”
CAMERA BLOG Politico Plays Defense for Anti-Israel Groups by Sean Durns October 30, 2020 On Oct. 21, 2020 Politico magazine reported that “the Trump administration is considering declaring that several prominent international NGOs — including Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch … Continue reading
“It seems reasonable to ask if a family that allows its children to attend UMASS Amherst is guilty of parental malpractice”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Are Pro-Israel Dissenters Safe at UMASS Amherst? by Dexter Van Zile June 25, 2020 Parents might want to think twice about letting their kids attend UMASS Amherst in September. Maybe a gap year is a good idea, … Continue reading
JNS HIAS and ZOA trade charges as Conference of Presidents battle escalates by Staff May 27, 2020 …In a May 14 letter addressed to Conference of Presidents chair Arthur Stark, HIAS issued a formal complaint against ZOA and CAMERA for … Continue reading
An otherwise positive story from #NYT about Israel’s battle against coronavirus “marred by its opening” which has now been changed online
FORWARD New York Times gets slammed for highlighting fact that Israel Defense Forces kills people by Aiden Pink May 8, 2020 …But some current and former Israeli defense officials pointed out that the article [which has since changed the lede], … Continue reading
“CAMERA’s Israel office today prompted correction of Gideon Levy’s March 6 error-ridden Haaretz article “
CAMERA BLOG Haaretz Corrects: Israel Didn’t Deny Entry to Gazans Whose Daughter Died From Cancer by Hanan Amiur and Tamar Sternthal March 15, 2020 In Ha’aretz, Gideon Levy falsely alleged that the parents of young cancer patient Miral Abu Ambsha … Continue reading
“Atlantic” honors documentary featuring unhinged conspiracy theory, “one worthy of noted antisemites like Henry Ford, Mel Gibson, or David Icke”
CAMERA BLOG The Atlantic Peddles Antisemitic Conspiracy Theories in Featured “Documentary” by Karen Bekker February 13, 2020 The Atlantic, a century-and-a-half-old, well-respected publication, now includes on its website a video series that it describes as, “a showcase of cinematic short … Continue reading
2020 Annual CAMERA Gala featuring Nikki Haley Sunday, May 3, 2020 Cocktail Reception | 5:30 pm Dinner | 6:30 pm Dietary laws observed Pier Sixty | Chelsea Piers | NYC Click here for more information and to purchase tickets Gala … Continue reading
CAMERA YouTube asks, Why doesn’t the New York Times want people to know the truth about Islamic Jihad?
CAMERA BLOG Why is NY Times downplaying Islamic Jihad ? by Gilead Ini January 8, 2020 Why did New York Times editors scrub a reference to the West’s view of Islamic Jihad as a terror organization? Why did they later cast … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG CNN Rewrites History of 1948, 1967 Wars by Tamar Sternthal October 7, 2019 Sam Kiley, a senior international correspondent based in CNN Abu Dhabi’s bureau, has rewritten the history of Israel’s 1948 War of Independence and the 1967 … Continue reading
CAMERA: “The core of HBO’s “Our Boys” story is informed by the false perception that overwhelming numbers of Israelis were marching in the streets calling for the deaths of Arabs”
CAMERA BLOG Why the Controversy Over HBO’s “Our Boys”? by Ricki Hollander September 26, 2019 …The series is a co-production of HBO, Keshet International, produced by Movie Plus. Although its title echoes the hashtag #BringBackOurBoys, the production is not about … Continue reading