Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- “Most radical leftists believe this noxious legacy foretells our future and will continue unabated unless American politics is fundamentally overturned”
- #antisemitism: #Farrakhan goes on a rant about #Dershowitz
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "It seems reasonable to ask if a family that allows its children to attend UMASS Amherst is guilty of parental malpractice"
- Jenna Jameson, a Jewish convert now married to Israeli, stands up for #Israel
- On our campuses: CUNY pro-Israel Jewish student terrorized before fleeing law school: she’s told to “shut the f*ck up”
Tag Archives: CAMERA
“It seems reasonable to ask if a family that allows its children to attend UMASS Amherst is guilty of parental malpractice”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Are Pro-Israel Dissenters Safe at UMASS Amherst? by Dexter Van Zile June 25, 2020 Parents might want to think twice about letting their kids attend UMASS Amherst in September. Maybe a gap year is a good idea, … Continue reading
JNS HIAS and ZOA trade charges as Conference of Presidents battle escalates by Staff May 27, 2020 …In a May 14 letter addressed to Conference of Presidents chair Arthur Stark, HIAS issued a formal complaint against ZOA and CAMERA for … Continue reading
An otherwise positive story from #NYT about Israel’s battle against coronavirus “marred by its opening” which has now been changed online
FORWARD New York Times gets slammed for highlighting fact that Israel Defense Forces kills people by Aiden Pink May 8, 2020 …But some current and former Israeli defense officials pointed out that the article [which has since changed the lede], … Continue reading
“CAMERA’s Israel office today prompted correction of Gideon Levy’s March 6 error-ridden Haaretz article “
CAMERA BLOG Haaretz Corrects: Israel Didn’t Deny Entry to Gazans Whose Daughter Died From Cancer by Hanan Amiur and Tamar Sternthal March 15, 2020 In Ha’aretz, Gideon Levy falsely alleged that the parents of young cancer patient Miral Abu Ambsha … Continue reading
“Atlantic” honors documentary featuring unhinged conspiracy theory, “one worthy of noted antisemites like Henry Ford, Mel Gibson, or David Icke”
CAMERA BLOG The Atlantic Peddles Antisemitic Conspiracy Theories in Featured “Documentary” by Karen Bekker February 13, 2020 The Atlantic, a century-and-a-half-old, well-respected publication, now includes on its website a video series that it describes as, “a showcase of cinematic short … Continue reading
2020 Annual CAMERA Gala featuring Nikki Haley Sunday, May 3, 2020 Cocktail Reception | 5:30 pm Dinner | 6:30 pm Dietary laws observed Pier Sixty | Chelsea Piers | NYC Click here for more information and to purchase tickets Gala … Continue reading
CAMERA YouTube asks, Why doesn’t the New York Times want people to know the truth about Islamic Jihad?
CAMERA BLOG Why is NY Times downplaying Islamic Jihad ? by Gilead Ini January 8, 2020 Why did New York Times editors scrub a reference to the West’s view of Islamic Jihad as a terror organization? Why did they later cast … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG CNN Rewrites History of 1948, 1967 Wars by Tamar Sternthal October 7, 2019 Sam Kiley, a senior international correspondent based in CNN Abu Dhabi’s bureau, has rewritten the history of Israel’s 1948 War of Independence and the 1967 … Continue reading
CAMERA: “The core of HBO’s “Our Boys” story is informed by the false perception that overwhelming numbers of Israelis were marching in the streets calling for the deaths of Arabs”
CAMERA BLOG Why the Controversy Over HBO’s “Our Boys”? by Ricki Hollander September 26, 2019 …The series is a co-production of HBO, Keshet International, produced by Movie Plus. Although its title echoes the hashtag #BringBackOurBoys, the production is not about … Continue reading
#NYT critic laments that “Jews who run the city will turn Jerusalem from a “global heritage site“ into a “Jewish-themed Epcot”
CAMERA BLOG For NY Times Critic, a Jerusalem Cleansed of Jews More Authentic Than Today’s City by Gilead Ini September 18, 2019 The New York Times architecture critic seems to have a problem with Jerusalem, the holiest city in Judaism. … Continue reading