Most Clicked This Week
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
Tag Archives: CAMERA
CAMERA “pointed to three different parts of former President Donald Trump’s comments with a spliced-together quote that contradicts the statements and overall focus of his remarks”
ALGEMEINER Did a Documentary Skewering Evangelical Support for Israel Manipulate a Presidential Speech? by Dexter Van Zile March 24, 2021 On March 29, the second day of Passover and the first Monday of Holy Week for many Christians, PBS stations … Continue reading
CNN’s Kiley recites B’Tselem’s charges but “gives just one paragraph of response to Israeli government officials who answer in broad-brush terms; thus nearly 90% of the article lists unchallenged and grave allegations against the nation”
CAMERA CNN’s Sam Kiley Parrots B’Tselem’s Slanders by Andrea Levin February 8, 2021 In a January report titled “Israel isn’t a democracy, ‘it’s an apartheid regime’, rights group says,” CNN’s Sam Kiley relays baseless charges against the Jewish state and … Continue reading
“Equally important, Amnesty International, HRW and Oxfam all have links to, or actively support, groups involved in the #BDS movement”
CAMERA BLOG Politico Plays Defense for Anti-Israel Groups by Sean Durns October 30, 2020 On Oct. 21, 2020 Politico magazine reported that “the Trump administration is considering declaring that several prominent international NGOs — including Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch … Continue reading
“It seems reasonable to ask if a family that allows its children to attend UMASS Amherst is guilty of parental malpractice”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Are Pro-Israel Dissenters Safe at UMASS Amherst? by Dexter Van Zile June 25, 2020 Parents might want to think twice about letting their kids attend UMASS Amherst in September. Maybe a gap year is a good idea, … Continue reading
JNS HIAS and ZOA trade charges as Conference of Presidents battle escalates by Staff May 27, 2020 …In a May 14 letter addressed to Conference of Presidents chair Arthur Stark, HIAS issued a formal complaint against ZOA and CAMERA for … Continue reading
An otherwise positive story from #NYT about Israel’s battle against coronavirus “marred by its opening” which has now been changed online
FORWARD New York Times gets slammed for highlighting fact that Israel Defense Forces kills people by Aiden Pink May 8, 2020 …But some current and former Israeli defense officials pointed out that the article [which has since changed the lede], … Continue reading
“CAMERA’s Israel office today prompted correction of Gideon Levy’s March 6 error-ridden Haaretz article “
CAMERA BLOG Haaretz Corrects: Israel Didn’t Deny Entry to Gazans Whose Daughter Died From Cancer by Hanan Amiur and Tamar Sternthal March 15, 2020 In Ha’aretz, Gideon Levy falsely alleged that the parents of young cancer patient Miral Abu Ambsha … Continue reading
“Atlantic” honors documentary featuring unhinged conspiracy theory, “one worthy of noted antisemites like Henry Ford, Mel Gibson, or David Icke”
CAMERA BLOG The Atlantic Peddles Antisemitic Conspiracy Theories in Featured “Documentary” by Karen Bekker February 13, 2020 The Atlantic, a century-and-a-half-old, well-respected publication, now includes on its website a video series that it describes as, “a showcase of cinematic short … Continue reading
2020 Annual CAMERA Gala featuring Nikki Haley Sunday, May 3, 2020 Cocktail Reception | 5:30 pm Dinner | 6:30 pm Dietary laws observed Pier Sixty | Chelsea Piers | NYC Click here for more information and to purchase tickets Gala … Continue reading
CAMERA YouTube asks, Why doesn’t the New York Times want people to know the truth about Islamic Jihad?
CAMERA BLOG Why is NY Times downplaying Islamic Jihad ? by Gilead Ini January 8, 2020 Why did New York Times editors scrub a reference to the West’s view of Islamic Jihad as a terror organization? Why did they later cast … Continue reading