Most Clicked This Week
- Manhattan: "Democratic city council candidate pledges to fight 'greedy Jewish landlords', end 'ethnic cleansing' by Jews"
- In Our Hands: The Battle for Jerusalem [VIDEO TRAILER]
- Netanyahu to German Foreign Minister: "You either meet with me or Breaking The Silence"
- "In bitter Holocaust Remembrance Day speech citing new UN documents, Netanyahu castigates global indifference 75 years ago, says it persists today" [VIDEO]
- #BDSFail: You didn't subscribe to ArchitectGuy for stock tips, but here we are
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- An Israeli Rabbi's Thoughtful Response to Obama's Speech on #RadicalIslam [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: CAMERA
“In a particularly obnoxious move, Tufts’ Students for Justice in Palestine chapter engineered the vote to occur just before Passover, thus blindsiding many Jewish defenders of Israel who had already headed home for the holiday”
ALGEMEINER A Predictable BDS Win at Tufts by Andrea Levin April 19, 2017 …A key question is why such measures succeed on some campuses, but fail on many others — or never come up at all on the roughly 4,000 US college and … Continue reading
CAMERA ANNUAL GALA Honoring Former Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, P.C. in conversation with Alan Dershowitz Sunday, April 30, 2017 VIP Reception | 5pm Dinner | 6pm Dietary laws observed Pier Sixty | Chelsea Piers | NYC Click here to register RSVP … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Evangelicals’ role is to be an ‘articulate advocate’ for Israel, Eagles’ Wings founder says by Benjamin Glatt March 19, 2017 …“The evangelical Christian community has a distinct place of influence with regards to Israel, because as a non-Jewish … Continue reading
#NYT worldview perfects the double standard when it comes to characterizing the territories–they’re no longer “disputed” only “occupied”. Why? Because the Palestinians said so.
THE TOWER At the New York Times, Special Words Reserved for Certain Territories by Gilead Ini January 2017 …The New York Times, however, refuses to refer to Gush Etzion and other Area C lands as “disputed.” Why? In response to enquiries … Continue reading
Friends of #Palestine Society trap students attending CAMERA on Campus pro-Israel event at London University
ALGEMEINER Police Called to London University After Protesters Trap Attendees of Israel Event in Room by Rachel Frommer October 27, 2016 Police were called to University College London (UCL) on Thursday evening after anti-Israel protesters stormed an event organized by local pro-Israel … Continue reading
Anti-Zionist Haaretz demonizes CAMERA: Demanding truth from the media = Promoting a “right-wing agenda”
CAMERA BLOG Flailing Haaretz Lashes Out At CAMERA by Andrea Levin September 20, 2016 CAMERA’s evidently gotten under Haaretz’s skin in a big way. A September 5 front-page story by the Israeli newspaper blasted CAMERA, saying, in effect, the organization’s criticism … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG After CAMERA Contacts Reuters About Skewed Headline, Reuters Corrects August 25, 2016 CAMERA contacted Reuters editors after seeing a skewed headline that once again reversed the perpetrator and victim to whitewash Palestinian terrorism. The headline was meant to … Continue reading