Most Clicked This Week
- Democrats Engel and Lowey "said to be taking part in effort to act against" Ambassadors Dermer and Friedman. AIPAC piles on with other mainstream Jewish orgs criticizing Israel's actions
- Who wants to give Ms Tlaib a history lesson ?
- 90 years ago this week--20 years before the founding of Israel-- "a bloodthirsty Arab mob in Hebron raped, tortured, stabbed, hanged, burned and sexually mutilated 67 of their Jewish neighbors." Little has changed.
- "Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable"
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- PA chairman claims 'Palestinians' are the Canaanites who lived in Palestine for 5,000 years
Tag Archives: CAMERA
CAMERA was honored to present the inaugural Ometz (Courage) Award to Professor Judea Pearl at our 2019 Annual Gala. Here Professor Pearl shares his belief in the importance of standing up for the Jewish state with courage, as well as … Continue reading
Join CAMERA to Celebrate “The Promise Of Israel and The Battle For Truth” with Ambassador Ron Dermer, CAMERA’s Emet Award Honoree Sunday, June 2, 2019 Cocktail Reception | 5:30 pm Dinner | 6:30 pm Dietary laws observed Pier Sixty | … Continue reading
“A giant billboard was unveiled this week outside the offices of The New York Times that accuses the paper, its editors and staff of fomenting anti-Israel sentiment through its news coverage”
JNS Massive billboard outside ‘New York Times’ office accuses paper of anti-Israel incitement April 2, 2019 …At the center of the billboard is an evocative image of a Molotov cocktail whose wick is lit by a flaming New York Times … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Israeli Media Outlets Scrutinize U.S. Media Coverage of the Jewish State by Kelly Hartog March 24, 2019 …“The coverage fluctuates to some extent with events that are happening in Middle East,” [CAMERA’s Andrea] Levin said. “I don’t think … Continue reading
CAMERA and Kehilat Chovevei Tzion present How the Media Influence Policy-Making on Capitol Hill Presented by Sean Durns, CAMERA Senior Research Analyst Ever wonder how Senators and Congressional Representatives get their information on particular issues, specifically those relating to Israel? … Continue reading
CAMERA: New York Times actually thought Palestinian Authority payments to families of terrorists was a “figment of right wing imagination”
COMMENTARY The ‘Times’ and Israel: A Review of 2018 by Gilead Ini February 2019 …In 2018, the newspaper demonstrated time and again that it was unwilling to offer frank coverage of news that highlighted the Palestinian role in exacerbating the … Continue reading
CAMERA BLOG “Jewish Voice for Peace” (JVP): What the Media is Concealing by Ricki Hollander February 7, 2019 …Is it any wonder, then, that some news consumers think JVP [Jewish Voice for Peace] is just a pro-peace organization representing Jewish … Continue reading