Most Clicked This Week
- Presbyterian Church document smears Israel, comparing their policies in the West Bank to the apartheid in South Africa
- "Hezbollah’s provocation on Saturday can be viewed as a warning to Israel and energy companies that it has the capability of disrupting gas and oil extractions in the disputed area by military means"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- Sheffey: AIPAC shouldn't have opposed #IranDeal, they've become too Republican
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Jeremy Ben-Ami
They don’t have time for AIPAC but Sanders, Buttigieg, Biden and Warren attended #JStreet confab either in person or by video
TIMES OF ISRAEL Has J Street become US Jewry’s Democratic kingmaker on Israel? Interview by Eric Cortellessa February 21, 2020 …It’s not clear how many [Democratic candidates] will attend this year’s [AIPAC policy conference]; a source with the pro-Israel lobby … Continue reading
“#JStreet’s tag line is that it is pro-Israel, but it is nearly impossible to find a pro-Israel policy that J Street supports”
AMERICAN SPECTATOR Finding Theological Pornography in J Street by Abraham H. Miller October 17, 2016 …On campus, J Street U partners with Students for Justice in Palestine, widely considered an anti-Semitic organization, and the anti-Israel Jewish Voice for Peace. If there … Continue reading
#Democratic Platform #JStreet joined #Sanders in lobbying for a “new consensus” approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
JEWISH INSIDER Dems Reject Sanders’ Platform Proposal on Israel by Jacob Kornbluh June 25, 2016 The Democratic Party’s platform drafting committee on Friday voted down an amendment that would have called for “an end to occupation and illegal settlements” and … Continue reading
THE HILL by Jonathan Greenberg July 16, 2015 J Street is neither liberal nor pro-peace. It is anti-Israel. Since its formation shortly after the election of President Obama, J Street – the leftist group that supports American pressure on Israel … Continue reading
The J Street Challenge The Seductive Allure of Peace in our Time The entire film, in HD, is now available for free viewing online. It’s outstanding, well worth the hour of your time. Regardless of your position on the Two-State solution, you’ll find … Continue reading
OBSERVER by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach February 2, 2015 …..There are a number of lessons from this exchange, none greater than the utter farce of J Street calling themselves a pro-Israel lobby. Here was the head of J Street getting on … Continue reading