Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: intersectionality
AMERICAN SPECTATOR Hijacking Black History to Bash Israel by David M. Swindle August 8, 2019 Academics today are widely known for letting ideology and politics drive their research and teaching, but nowhere is this more evident than in the determination … Continue reading
“How did this noble idea of intersectionality become an instrument to isolate and vilify liberal Jews?”
JEWISH JOURNAL How Intersectionality Became a Sinister Threat to American Jewry by Monica Osborne August 7, 2019 Intersectionality didn’t originate as an anti-Jewish idea. Coined in 1989 by Columbia University law professor Kimberlé Crenshaw in the context of critical race … Continue reading
“SJP and the other drivers of the economic attack on Israel have sought to broaden their ranks by invoking their brand of intersectionality”
GATESTONE The Other Intersectionality: Victims of Islamism by Kenneth Levin December 28, 2018 …Similarly censored from today’s campuses is discussion of another, in various respects competing, intersectionality: That of the shared, intersecting, predicaments of today’s victims of Islamist aggression, including … Continue reading
Says the former anarchist: “The ideology and norms of radicalism have evolved to produce toxic, paranoid, depressed subjects”
QUILLETTE Sad Radicals by Conor Barnes December 11, 2018 When I became an anarchist I was 18, depressed, anxious, and ready to save the world. I moved in with other anarchists and worked at a vegetarian co-op cafe. I protested … Continue reading
#Intersectionality #JVP thinks Jewish institutions like #ADL “control how the police racially profile people of color in the U.S.”
THE FORWARD I’m A Latina Who Works For The ADL. JVP’s Attacks Shocked Me by Betsaida Alcantara November 20, 2017 For months now, the far-left anti-Zionist group Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) has been targeting our exchange program with Israel … Continue reading
The author’s “claim where Israel is the personification of whatever is fashionably evil at the moment are not only tenuous – they are fictional”
ELDER OF ZIYON Jasbir Puar’s intersectional anti-Israel academic gibberish October 20, 2017 …It is, as always, an amazing coincidence that such a high percentage of so-called “academics” somehow manage to find Israel to be the paradigm of whatever evil they … Continue reading
Intersectionality partners “work with their BDS brethren for the world-repairing fix of Israel’s destruction”
FRONT PAGE MAG Intersectionality, the BDS Scam and Imperial Japan by Dr Kenneth Levin August 22, 2017 With the coming start of another academic year, American college and university campuses will undoubtedly witness once more the screaming anti-Israel onslaught of … Continue reading