Most Clicked This Week
- Examples of how Palestinians are incited to murder
- #HamasTerror plot: "The planned attacks included kidnappings, stabbings and shootings, along with efforts to recruit more terrorists to carry out attacks"
- Rashida, we can't hear you...Police threaten to arrest members of al-Qaws, Palestinian LGBT group
- E.U. countries continue to do business with China, Iran, and Turkey despite blatant, glaring human rights violations and occupations in Tibet, Syria, and Northern Cyprus. But it's only with Israel they draw the line.
- "Overreach by Israel’s Rabbinate has turned marriage into a symbol of dissatisfaction with religious authority and a key issue in the upcoming election"
- StandWithUS Annual Gala Sunday November 9 Honors Janice & Steve Hefter
- An Arab Muslim in the #IDF speaks out [VIDEO]
- “Nor are these imams unusual; most Israeli Arabs shun violence”
Tag Archives: intersectionality
AMERICAN SPECTATOR Hijacking Black History to Bash Israel by David M. Swindle August 8, 2019 Academics today are widely known for letting ideology and politics drive their research and teaching, but nowhere is this more evident than in the determination … Continue reading
“How did this noble idea of intersectionality become an instrument to isolate and vilify liberal Jews?”
JEWISH JOURNAL How Intersectionality Became a Sinister Threat to American Jewry by Monica Osborne August 7, 2019 Intersectionality didn’t originate as an anti-Jewish idea. Coined in 1989 by Columbia University law professor Kimberlé Crenshaw in the context of critical race … Continue reading
“SJP and the other drivers of the economic attack on Israel have sought to broaden their ranks by invoking their brand of intersectionality”
GATESTONE The Other Intersectionality: Victims of Islamism by Kenneth Levin December 28, 2018 …Similarly censored from today’s campuses is discussion of another, in various respects competing, intersectionality: That of the shared, intersecting, predicaments of today’s victims of Islamist aggression, including … Continue reading
Says the former anarchist: “The ideology and norms of radicalism have evolved to produce toxic, paranoid, depressed subjects”
QUILLETTE Sad Radicals by Conor Barnes December 11, 2018 When I became an anarchist I was 18, depressed, anxious, and ready to save the world. I moved in with other anarchists and worked at a vegetarian co-op cafe. I protested … Continue reading
#Intersectionality #JVP thinks Jewish institutions like #ADL “control how the police racially profile people of color in the U.S.”
THE FORWARD I’m A Latina Who Works For The ADL. JVP’s Attacks Shocked Me by Betsaida Alcantara November 20, 2017 For months now, the far-left anti-Zionist group Jewish Voice for Peace (JVP) has been targeting our exchange program with Israel … Continue reading
The author’s “claim where Israel is the personification of whatever is fashionably evil at the moment are not only tenuous – they are fictional”
ELDER OF ZIYON Jasbir Puar’s intersectional anti-Israel academic gibberish October 20, 2017 …It is, as always, an amazing coincidence that such a high percentage of so-called “academics” somehow manage to find Israel to be the paradigm of whatever evil they … Continue reading
Intersectionality partners “work with their BDS brethren for the world-repairing fix of Israel’s destruction”
FRONT PAGE MAG Intersectionality, the BDS Scam and Imperial Japan by Dr Kenneth Levin August 22, 2017 With the coming start of another academic year, American college and university campuses will undoubtedly witness once more the screaming anti-Israel onslaught of … Continue reading