Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: intersectionality
Hezbollah’s Nasrallah: “If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice I do not say the Israeli”
ALGEMEINER What Links Progressive Intersectionality? Blame the ‘Zionists’ by Paul Miller June 14, 2017 …Today, antisemitism is being stoked by self-described “resistance” groups and assorted other practitioners of leftist intersectionality. Under the guise of human rights and equality, social justice … Continue reading
JUF NEWS Anti-Israel divestment resolution passes at UW-Madison following procedural irregularities by Abby Seitz and JTA April 28, 2017 …On April 26, at ASM [Associated Students of Madison]’s final meeting of the school year, students presented a resolution calling for … Continue reading
Intersectionality: “The essence of anti-Semitism is the bigoted claim that if there is a problem, then Jews must be its cause”
GATESTONE The Bigotry of “Intersectionality” by Alan M. Dershowitz March 29, 2017 What do the terrorist group Hamas and the anti-violence group Black Lives Matter have in common? What does the democracy of Israel have in common with the anti-Semitic … Continue reading
Chicago Jewish Privilege: “Rather than commend Jewish success as something to aspire to, the authors of the flyer view it with contempt because in their demented Marxist view of the world, all gain is ill-gotten”
THE FEDERALIST Campus Intersectionalism Breeds Anti-Semitism Like Chicago ‘Jewish Privilege’ Flyers by Abraham Miller March 28, 2017 “ENDING WHITE PRIVILEGE STARTS WITH ENDING JEWISH PRIVILEGE,” screams a flyer distributed on the Chicago campus of the University of Illinois. Based on … Continue reading
Intersectionality: If you’re pro-gay marriage one must “oppose Israeli policy, advocate for government-funded abortions and believe that the free market is evil and climate change is man-made”
ALGEMEINER The Witches’ Cauldron of Intersectionality by Ruthie Blum March 10, 2017 If you’re not an American millennial or university professor, you might be confused by the concept of “intersectionality.” First coined in 1989 by race theorist Kimberlé Williams Crenshaw, … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL The real ‘intersectionality’ – European and Arab oppression and persecution of Jews and Africans by Micha Danzig August 22, 2016 …What is somewhat surprising, and incredibly sad, is how many people – who purport to care about … Continue reading
“With the advent of “intersectionality,” Jewish students must pass an Israel litmus test to prove their commitment to social justice”
ALGEMEINER BDS and ‘Intersectionality’ — a Match Made in Hell by Ziva Dahl March 16, 2016 Have you heard of “intersectionality,” the latest strategy of Israel-haters who, like Alice in Lewis Carroll’s classic, reside in a “looking-glass world,” where clocks … Continue reading