Most Clicked This Week
- ESPN’s Max Kellerman is glad DeSean Jackson apologized for his comments, but would like to hear Jackson explain himself more
- AIPAC denies JTA story I posted; “AIPAC does not encourage members of Congress to criticize the government of Israel”
- "She’s Trump-agnostic. You know, she praises him for the things that she likes and she attacks and she criticizes him for the things that she doesn’t, which is the way it should be”
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- After Ilhan Omar demonizes AIPAC, many progressives follow suit and blow off Policy Conference
- In show of strengthening ties between the two countries, Emirates’s Yousef al-Otaiba joins Ron Dermer at DC JINSA dinner
- Competing Visions for Israel: J Street and a Settler in Conversation [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Islamic terror
“The conflict both US and Israel are engaged in is a war of ideas against nebulous transnational actors, a struggle that is not likely to be won decisively”
NEWSWEEK Six Days and the Forever War by Frank Sobchak, Colonel, US Army (ret) June 2, 2020 This June marks the 53rd anniversary of Israel’s lightning victory in the 1967 Six Day War, when the Israel Defense Forces defeated the … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Barack Obama and the Denial of Islamic Terrorism by Michael Widlanski January 21, 2016 If Barack Obama is right, there is no Islamic terror wave today, just a few “incidents.” Likewise, progressive politicians in Germany, Britain, Sweden and other … Continue reading