Most Clicked This Week
- Dershowitz: Why Trump is right in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital [VIDEOS]
- Highland Park's own Billy Corgan on "Social Justice Warriors"
- EVENT POSTPONED: "Wish You Weren't Here" 12/12 Highland Park Screening
- Senator Cory Booker, opposing bipartisan Taylor Force Act "voted against a bill that simply demands Palestinian Authority stop funding murder of Jews"
- "By moving America’s embassy to Jerusalem, the U.S. confronts the bigoted double standards of the international community"
- The Reform Movement and Birthright Trips
- "The Jew of Malta" is to be shown at the Center for Jewish History. Would an African-American group show a racist film at one of their centers?"
- Amid Rocket Attacks, Roger Waters Reiterates Demand for Neil Young to Cancel Israel Concerts
Tag Archives: J Street
FREE BEACON Democratic Rep. Mark Pocan Identified as Lawmaker Behind Anti-Israel Capitol Hill Forum by Adam Kredo June 2, 2017 Rep. Mark Pocan (D., Wis.) has been identified as the anonymous member of Congress who reserved official Capitol Hill space … Continue reading
“It is becoming increasingly impossible for Jews to reconcile their religion and their peoplehood with the politics of the left”
FRONT PAGE MAG An Anti-Israel Hillel Grows in North Carolina by Daniel Greenfield May 17, 2017 …When Muslim terrorism broke out in Israel, J Street used Hillel to host Lara Friedman of Peace Now, an anti-Israel group, which blamed the … Continue reading
“In a particularly obnoxious move, Tufts’ Students for Justice in Palestine chapter engineered the vote to occur just before Passover, thus blindsiding many Jewish defenders of Israel who had already headed home for the holiday”
ALGEMEINER A Predictable BDS Win at Tufts by Andrea Levin April 19, 2017 …A key question is why such measures succeed on some campuses, but fail on many others — or never come up at all on the roughly 4,000 US college and … Continue reading
JNS Is Jewish students’ safe space on Israel threatened by a ‘pro-Israel’ lobby? by Paul Miller April 2, 2017 For Molly Horwitz, it’s not the anti-Semitism itself that stings the most. The feeling that some Stanford University Jewish leaders abandoned … Continue reading
“J Street maintains that it opposes the global #BDS movement, but it repeatedly partnered with the movement’s advocates”
IPT NEWS IPT Examines J Street’s Unusual “Support” for Israel March 9, 2017 J Street, a Washington, D.C.-based advocacy group, has an unusual way of showing it “is the political home for pro-Israel, pro-peace Americans.“It has called for direct negotiations … Continue reading
“As confirmation hearing approaches, liberal group urges US citizens to up pressure against David Friedman”
JERUSALEM POST J Street Fervently Campaigns Against Trump’s Pick for Ambassador to Israel by Tamara Zieve February 13, 2017 Liberal Jewish lobbying group J Street has launched a campaign against David Friedman, US President Donald Trump’s pick to serve as ambassador … Continue reading
Bibi’s DC visit next week marks “beginning of a new era in Israel’s relations with the US. But to make the most of this unprecedented opportunity, Israel needs to recognize its role as America’s ally”
JERUSALEM POST Beautiful Friendship by Caroline B. Glick February 9, 2017 …Democrats in both houses of Congress joined with their Republican counterparts in condemning UN Security Council Resolution 2334 that criminalized Israel. A significant number of Democratic lawmakers support Trump’s … Continue reading