Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: J Street
J Street’s 2014 bid to join the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations also was rejected
JTA J Street drops bid to join Zionist umbrella group June 17, 2021 J Street, the liberal Jewish Middle East policy group, dropped its months-long bid to join the American Zionist movement, the umbrella body for U.S. pro-Israel groups. The … Continue reading
At J Street conference, “Elizabeth Warren became the first American political leader to openly call for the overthrow of the leader of a sister democracy”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) For Progressives, Netanyahu isn’t the problem by Caroline Glick April 23, 2021 …In her [J Street] speech, Warren called on – or rather demanded that – opponents of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “join together … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER J Street Embraces Mahmoud Abbas; How Will US Jews Respond? by Moshe Phillips April 22, 2021 J Street’s decision to feature Mahmoud Abbas at its “first-ever virtual national conference” earlier this week, demonstrates just how far J Street is … Continue reading
Republican Jewish Committee lash out at Elizabeth Warren’s J Street remarks, calling them “disgusting”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Sens. Sanders, Warren call for ‘restricting’ US aid to Israel at J Street confab by Jacob Magid April 20, 2021 Prominent progressive senators Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren both used their Monday addresses at the J Street … Continue reading
I24NEWS J Street, If Not Now among groups urging Biden not to appoint BDS critics on security jobs July 8, 2020 J Street and If Not Now, two left-leaning Jewish groups, were among the signatories of a letter to Joe … Continue reading
They don’t have time for AIPAC but Sanders, Buttigieg, Biden and Warren attended #JStreet confab either in person or by video
TIMES OF ISRAEL Has J Street become US Jewry’s Democratic kingmaker on Israel? Interview by Eric Cortellessa February 21, 2020 …It’s not clear how many [Democratic candidates] will attend this year’s [AIPAC policy conference]; a source with the pro-Israel lobby … Continue reading
AMERICAN GREATNESS Warren Promises to Divide Jerusalem, Fund Terrorists by Karin McQuillan November 10, 2019 Democrat presidential candidates Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders were the star speakers at the national conference of J Street, a woke anti-Israel (verging on anti-Semitic) group, which met last … Continue reading
NYT’s Michelle Goldberg at J Street conference: “Some Democratic candidates are so pro-Israel as to be considered “far Right”
ELDER OF ZIYON Even J-Streeters realize that being pro-Israel nowadays is associated with the Right and Leftists are anti-Israel October 27, 2019 J-Street likes to pretend that it is pro-Israel and that the people on the Right who claim to … Continue reading
Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
JNS Sanders, Klobuchar, Castro, Bennet and Buttigieg plan to attend J Street conference in DC October 16, 2019 J Street has announced that Democratic presidential candidates Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), former U.S. Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro, Sen. Michael … Continue reading
J Street Conference coming October 26-29, “includes speakers from anti-Israel organizations such as If Not Now, the New Israel Fund, and the PLO national and central councils”
JNS Schumer, Pelosi to address attendees of J Street National Conference in Washington October 4, 2019 U.S. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and other Democratic members of Congress and elected officials plan … Continue reading