Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: J Street
Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
JNS Sanders, Klobuchar, Castro, Bennet and Buttigieg plan to attend J Street conference in DC October 16, 2019 J Street has announced that Democratic presidential candidates Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), former U.S. Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julian Castro, Sen. Michael … Continue reading
J Street Conference coming October 26-29, “includes speakers from anti-Israel organizations such as If Not Now, the New Israel Fund, and the PLO national and central councils”
JNS Schumer, Pelosi to address attendees of J Street National Conference in Washington October 4, 2019 U.S. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and other Democratic members of Congress and elected officials plan … Continue reading
“J Street’s primary goal, like that of the numerous other anti-Israel organizations in the US…is to create antipathy and distrust for Israel, so that Americans will oppose pro-Israel actions by the US government”
ABU YEHUDA J Street uncovers a secret about Netanyahu and Trump by Victor Rosenthal March 22, 2019 …There’s no doubt that liberal and progressive American Jews hate Trump passionately, and there’s no better way to attack Netanyahu among that group … Continue reading
JTA 5 Jewish things to know about Beto O’Rourke by Josefin Dolsten March 14, 2019 In 2014, O’Rourke was one of eight House members to vote against funding for Iron Dome. His vote stood out because he was among a … Continue reading
Not Birthright: “Those who go on the J Street tour will probably be a self-selected group who are already radicalized”
JNS Its planned Israel trip explains why J Street is losing the fight with the far-left by Jonathan Tobin March 15, 2019 The announcement from the J Street lobby that it plans to sponsor a free trip this summer for … Continue reading
“Now J Street is on a second phase of its campaign – to undermine the Birthright program because it serves the “right-wing annexationist agenda””
JNS Is J Street still pro-Israel? by David M. Weinberg December 23, 2018 When it was founded 11 years ago, J Street claimed to be a pro-Israel and pro-peace organization…Since then, alas, J Street has become something else altogether: an … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Majority of J Street-Backed Candidates in Contested Races Lose by Brent Scher November 8, 2018 Liberal Jewish advocacy group J Street emerged as one of the biggest backers for Democratic candidates this cycle, but a majority of the … Continue reading