Most Clicked This Week
- Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
- Beresheet human error "led to the failure of the nearly $100 million lunar mission"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- UNC and Duke jointly sponsor Jew hatefest underwritten with federal funds
Tag Archives: J Street
“J Street’s primary goal, like that of the numerous other anti-Israel organizations in the US…is to create antipathy and distrust for Israel, so that Americans will oppose pro-Israel actions by the US government”
ABU YEHUDA J Street uncovers a secret about Netanyahu and Trump by Victor Rosenthal March 22, 2019 …There’s no doubt that liberal and progressive American Jews hate Trump passionately, and there’s no better way to attack Netanyahu among that group … Continue reading
JTA 5 Jewish things to know about Beto O’Rourke by Josefin Dolsten March 14, 2019 In 2014, O’Rourke was one of eight House members to vote against funding for Iron Dome. His vote stood out because he was among a … Continue reading
Not Birthright: “Those who go on the J Street tour will probably be a self-selected group who are already radicalized”
JNS Its planned Israel trip explains why J Street is losing the fight with the far-left by Jonathan Tobin March 15, 2019 The announcement from the J Street lobby that it plans to sponsor a free trip this summer for … Continue reading
“Now J Street is on a second phase of its campaign – to undermine the Birthright program because it serves the “right-wing annexationist agenda””
JNS Is J Street still pro-Israel? by David M. Weinberg December 23, 2018 When it was founded 11 years ago, J Street claimed to be a pro-Israel and pro-peace organization…Since then, alas, J Street has become something else altogether: an … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Majority of J Street-Backed Candidates in Contested Races Lose by Brent Scher November 8, 2018 Liberal Jewish advocacy group J Street emerged as one of the biggest backers for Democratic candidates this cycle, but a majority of the … Continue reading
“At least two rabbis affiliated with J Street have been suspended for sexual misconduct and a third has been expelled by the Central Conference of American Rabbis”
DAILY WIRE J Street’s #MeToo Problem by Sloan Rachmuth October 16, 2018 …Belying its pro-Israel pretense yet again, J Street already has a credibility issue; but now it has a serious #MeToo problem. “Clergy play a critical role in our movement,” … Continue reading
Leslie Cockburn, J Street-endorsed candidate for Congress in Virginia’s 5th district, has extreme views on Israel
CAMERA BLOG Anti-Zionist Conspiracy Theories Seek the Mainstream by Ricki Hollander October 8, 2018 Anti-Zionist conspiracy theory literature is now once again in the news. A two-decade-old film and book by a husband-wife journalist team, Leslie and Andrew Cockburn, portrays … Continue reading