Most Clicked This Week
- Said differently, "Oh sorry, I thought it was another dirty Hasidic Jew that I was beating up"
- EVENT #StandWithUs Chicago 7th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 4
- "Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks"
- #PalestinianTerror - American Vet and MBA Taylor Force, 29, murdered on school trip to Israel; his wife severely injured in stabbing spree. VP Biden was short walk from scene of attack
- EVENT US Holocaust Memorial Museum Chicago Luncheon Friday September 8
- “Shame on the US Holocaust Memorial Museum,” said Leon Wieseltier, the literary critic and fellow at the Brookings Institution, who slammed the Museum for “releasing an allegedly scientific study that justifies bystanderism”
- "Assailants of Parisian Jewish family tell victims, 'You are Jewish, you have money,' before brutally attacking them, threatening to kill them"
- Freshman "to do" list: Learn how to be a good American, challenge your teachers, study a language, and tackle hard subjects.
Tag Archives: J Street
Leslie Cockburn, J Street-endorsed candidate for Congress in Virginia’s 5th district, has extreme views on Israel
CAMERA BLOG Anti-Zionist Conspiracy Theories Seek the Mainstream by Ricki Hollander October 8, 2018 Anti-Zionist conspiracy theory literature is now once again in the news. A two-decade-old film and book by a husband-wife journalist team, Leslie and Andrew Cockburn, portrays … Continue reading
Future Palestinian-American congresswoman Tlaib supports Palestinian “right of return” and “will ‘absolutely’ vote against aid to Israel”
JTA J Street withdraws endorsement of Rashida Tlaib, Palestinian-American candidate who supports one-state solution by Ben Sales Aug 17, 2018 J Street has withdrawn its endorsement of Rashida Tlaib, a Democratic candidate for Congress in Michigan who recently called for … Continue reading
AIPAC and J Street conferences “reflect starkly different interpretations of this moment in the US-Israel relationship” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL At AIPAC, a Trump-Netanyahu marriage made in heaven. At J Street, in hell by Eric Cortellessa 19 April 2018 Held a little more than a month apart, the recent AIPAC and J Street conferences represented two wildly … Continue reading
J Street signs letter — along with JVP and CAIR — accusing Mike Pompeo of being “hostile to diplomacy and having a “disqualifying record” of anti-Muslim statements”
JNS.ORG In Washington, J Street makes demands of Israel, ignoring Palestinian violence by Jonathan Greenberg April 16, 2018 On Monday morning, the self-described “pro-Israel, pro-peace” progressive lobbying group J Street held its training sessions for activists at its 10th-anniversary conference … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Democratic Rep. Mark Pocan Identified as Lawmaker Behind Anti-Israel Capitol Hill Forum by Adam Kredo June 2, 2017 Rep. Mark Pocan (D., Wis.) has been identified as the anonymous member of Congress who reserved official Capitol Hill space … Continue reading
“It is becoming increasingly impossible for Jews to reconcile their religion and their peoplehood with the politics of the left”
FRONT PAGE MAG An Anti-Israel Hillel Grows in North Carolina by Daniel Greenfield May 17, 2017 …When Muslim terrorism broke out in Israel, J Street used Hillel to host Lara Friedman of Peace Now, an anti-Israel group, which blamed the … Continue reading
“In a particularly obnoxious move, Tufts’ Students for Justice in Palestine chapter engineered the vote to occur just before Passover, thus blindsiding many Jewish defenders of Israel who had already headed home for the holiday”
ALGEMEINER A Predictable BDS Win at Tufts by Andrea Levin April 19, 2017 …A key question is why such measures succeed on some campuses, but fail on many others — or never come up at all on the roughly 4,000 US college and … Continue reading