Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: J Street
“J Street’s primary goal, like that of the numerous other anti-Israel organizations in the US…is to create antipathy and distrust for Israel, so that Americans will oppose pro-Israel actions by the US government”
ABU YEHUDA J Street uncovers a secret about Netanyahu and Trump by Victor Rosenthal March 22, 2019 …There’s no doubt that liberal and progressive American Jews hate Trump passionately, and there’s no better way to attack Netanyahu among that group … Continue reading
JTA 5 Jewish things to know about Beto O’Rourke by Josefin Dolsten March 14, 2019 In 2014, O’Rourke was one of eight House members to vote against funding for Iron Dome. His vote stood out because he was among a … Continue reading
Not Birthright: “Those who go on the J Street tour will probably be a self-selected group who are already radicalized”
JNS Its planned Israel trip explains why J Street is losing the fight with the far-left by Jonathan Tobin March 15, 2019 The announcement from the J Street lobby that it plans to sponsor a free trip this summer for … Continue reading
“Now J Street is on a second phase of its campaign – to undermine the Birthright program because it serves the “right-wing annexationist agenda””
JNS Is J Street still pro-Israel? by David M. Weinberg December 23, 2018 When it was founded 11 years ago, J Street claimed to be a pro-Israel and pro-peace organization…Since then, alas, J Street has become something else altogether: an … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Majority of J Street-Backed Candidates in Contested Races Lose by Brent Scher November 8, 2018 Liberal Jewish advocacy group J Street emerged as one of the biggest backers for Democratic candidates this cycle, but a majority of the … Continue reading
“At least two rabbis affiliated with J Street have been suspended for sexual misconduct and a third has been expelled by the Central Conference of American Rabbis”
DAILY WIRE J Street’s #MeToo Problem by Sloan Rachmuth October 16, 2018 …Belying its pro-Israel pretense yet again, J Street already has a credibility issue; but now it has a serious #MeToo problem. “Clergy play a critical role in our movement,” … Continue reading
Leslie Cockburn, J Street-endorsed candidate for Congress in Virginia’s 5th district, has extreme views on Israel
CAMERA BLOG Anti-Zionist Conspiracy Theories Seek the Mainstream by Ricki Hollander October 8, 2018 Anti-Zionist conspiracy theory literature is now once again in the news. A two-decade-old film and book by a husband-wife journalist team, Leslie and Andrew Cockburn, portrays … Continue reading