Most Clicked This Week
- Reporters from CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other outlets demand Israel be covered as 'apartheid' state
- "In the hate business, antisemitism was always an easy sell and business is really good now"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- The Squad’s ideas "which are now mainstream in universities, are dividing the country by race, religion, and income and pitting those angry factions against each other"
- Media and Blogs
- “Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
Tag Archives: Elliott Abrams
#Saudis can now read Israeli newspapers online: “The Saudis keep saying there is change and reform underway in the kingdom. This is a sign that they mean it”
ISRAEL HAYOM Reading Israel Hayom in Riyadh by Elliott Abrams October 8, 2016 It is easy to exaggerate the opening that is occurring between Israel and several Gulf states, but it’s easy to underestimate it, too. The most recent change: … Continue reading
COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS In What Country is Shimon Peres Buried? by Elliott Abrams October 1, 2016 Last week President Obama spoke at Shimon Peres’ funeral and watched him buried–in some sort of No Man’s Land. Not in Israel, it … Continue reading
Abrams: In addition to Israel, “most US allies — including the Gulf states, Japan, Korea, Australia and Poland — “feel less safe today than they did when Obama entered office”
ALGEMEINER Elliott Abrams: Obama’s Hypocrisy Highlighted in Push to Undermine Israel’s Qualitative Military Edge by Lea Speyer June 23,2016 Despite claims by Barack Obama that his support for Israel has been greater than that of all presidents throughout American history, … Continue reading
In the 20th century the American Jewish community was the world’s largest and strongest, and helped establish and protect the Jewish state. The 21st century will be different
MOSAIC American Jewry Will No Longer Be the Center of the Jewish World by Elliott Abrams April 26, 2016 …Driving this point home is the sad tale that Daniel Gordis tells about an uncle of his. A former executive vice-president … Continue reading
“As Obama raises outrage in UK by pressuring it to remain in EU, Jewish leaders in US note hypocrisy of Obama’s fury at Bibi’s #IranDeal warning”
ARUTZ SHEVA ‘Meddling Obama owes Netanyahu an apology’ by Nitsan Keider April 24, 2016 US President Barack Obama’s visit to the UK last week in which he gave unsolicited advice pressuring Britain to stay in the European Union (EU) has … Continue reading
COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS Biden’s Untimely Assault on Israel by Elliott Abrams April 19, 2016 Yesterday, Israel was assaulted twice: once by terrorists, and once by the Vice President of the United States. The physical attack was in Jerusalem, where a … Continue reading
“In recent years American Jews have let go of both ancient communal memory and recent political memory. No wonder they’re now letting go of Israel”
MOSAIC How American Jews Have Detached Themselves from Jewish Memory by Daniel Gordis April 11, 2016 Elliott Abrams is clearly correct in asserting both that American Jews are moving away from support of Israel and that this tectonic shift is … Continue reading
“The narrative goes like this: while “Israel used to bring American Jews together,” it is now “driving them apart”
TABLET MAG If American Jews and Israel Are Drifting Apart, What’s the Reason? by Elliot Abrams April 4, 2016 Everyone knows that American Jews and Israel are drifting apart—and everyone is confident of the reasons why. Israel, it is said, … Continue reading