Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
Tag Archives: Brussels
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel’s first ambassador to NATO presents his credentials by Staff September 16, 2016 Israel’s first ambassador to the 28-member NATO military alliance on Friday presented his credentials to its secretary-general Jens Stoltenberg as the Jewish state opened … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel confirms upgraded NATO ties as Turkey said to end veto by Raoul Wootliff and AFP May 4, 2016 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu confirmed on Wednesday that Israel would upgrade its ties with the 28-member NATO military … Continue reading
Belgian Call Center Fires Employee for Denying Israel’s Existence During Conversation With Jewish Volunteer Following ISIS Bombings
THE NEW ANTISEMITE Crisis center tells Israeli terror victims that Israel does not exist March 31, 2016 At least two Israelis were injured in the terror attacks in Brussels. Israel would like to fly them home and so in order … Continue reading
Glick: “Our government needs to pointedly and consistently explain to the leaders of Europe that their assault on Israel will not convince the jihadists to spare them”
JERUSALEM POST The consequences of anti-Zionism by Caroline B. Glick March 24, 2016 …Following the ISIS strikes in Brussels, both Israeli and American security experts spoke bitterly of the ineptitude of Belgian security services. It is not that the forces … Continue reading
Ben Gurion security is multi-layered: “Security watch begins before passengers reach the departures area. Passengers encounter the first security checkpoint in their car, at the airport’s entrance, where security personnel check passengers and the people who accompany them”
JEWISH PRESS Dozens of Calls to Israel after Brussels Attack: Help Us Secure our Airports by JNi Media March 25, 2016 Since Tuesday’s attack on Brussels’ airport, the Israel Airports Authority has clocked dozens of calls from airport security and … Continue reading
OBSERVER What Isn’t Being Said About the Capture of Paris Terrorist Salah Abdeslam by Abraham H. Miller March 23, 2016 My initial reaction to the grinding monotony of CNN’s non-stop coverage of the capture of Salah Abdeslam, the alleged mastermind … Continue reading
“In terms of airport security, the Europeans are 40 years behind Israel…Someone who focuses on taking a water bottle away from some old lady will never find explosives”
YNET Airport security in spotlight after Brussels attacks by Danny Sadeh, Reuters March 23, 2016 Several European countries and the US have tightened or reviewed airport security following the twin explosions at Brussels Airport in an attack claimed by ISIS. However, … Continue reading