Most Clicked This Week
- Hamas political official Sami Abu Zuhri said Britain's move showed "absolute bias toward the Israeli occupation and is a submission to Israeli blackmail and dictations"
- Stoudemire: After two years of studies in Israel, he made a formal conversion to Judaism. “I felt like: mission complete,” he said about the accomplishment
- Antigen test must be taken in the 24 hours before arrival; move comes after Israel reopened to vaccinated tourists earlier this month
- Blaming Israel for everything wrong in the Gaza Strip may fool many. But Palestinians fleeing Gaza and their families who remain behind know the truth -- that it is Hamas that has brought them to the abyss.
- Some state attorneys general are looking to punish Unilever, which owns Ben & Jerry’s, for the chain's decision not to sell ice cream in the West Bank and Gaza
- "So a white guy in Wisconsin shoots other white guys in self defense which means that Blacks and Arabs should destroy Israel?"
- Eli Kay's father: This is my son's message to the world
- Whatever policy the US special envoy is conducting on Iran does not qualify as diplomacy, but rather as ideology
Tag Archives: Brussels
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel’s first ambassador to NATO presents his credentials by Staff September 16, 2016 Israel’s first ambassador to the 28-member NATO military alliance on Friday presented his credentials to its secretary-general Jens Stoltenberg as the Jewish state opened … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel confirms upgraded NATO ties as Turkey said to end veto by Raoul Wootliff and AFP May 4, 2016 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu confirmed on Wednesday that Israel would upgrade its ties with the 28-member NATO military … Continue reading
Belgian Call Center Fires Employee for Denying Israel’s Existence During Conversation With Jewish Volunteer Following ISIS Bombings
THE NEW ANTISEMITE Crisis center tells Israeli terror victims that Israel does not exist March 31, 2016 At least two Israelis were injured in the terror attacks in Brussels. Israel would like to fly them home and so in order … Continue reading
Glick: “Our government needs to pointedly and consistently explain to the leaders of Europe that their assault on Israel will not convince the jihadists to spare them”
JERUSALEM POST The consequences of anti-Zionism by Caroline B. Glick March 24, 2016 …Following the ISIS strikes in Brussels, both Israeli and American security experts spoke bitterly of the ineptitude of Belgian security services. It is not that the forces … Continue reading
Ben Gurion security is multi-layered: “Security watch begins before passengers reach the departures area. Passengers encounter the first security checkpoint in their car, at the airport’s entrance, where security personnel check passengers and the people who accompany them”
JEWISH PRESS Dozens of Calls to Israel after Brussels Attack: Help Us Secure our Airports by JNi Media March 25, 2016 Since Tuesday’s attack on Brussels’ airport, the Israel Airports Authority has clocked dozens of calls from airport security and … Continue reading
OBSERVER What Isn’t Being Said About the Capture of Paris Terrorist Salah Abdeslam by Abraham H. Miller March 23, 2016 My initial reaction to the grinding monotony of CNN’s non-stop coverage of the capture of Salah Abdeslam, the alleged mastermind … Continue reading
“In terms of airport security, the Europeans are 40 years behind Israel…Someone who focuses on taking a water bottle away from some old lady will never find explosives”
YNET Airport security in spotlight after Brussels attacks by Danny Sadeh, Reuters March 23, 2016 Several European countries and the US have tightened or reviewed airport security following the twin explosions at Brussels Airport in an attack claimed by ISIS. However, … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Blake Ezra August 9, 2014 Dear world, I’m writing to you from a place of despair and confusion. When I say ‘world’, I don’t simply mean the planet upon which we all live but I address … Continue reading
COMMENTARY by Tom Wilson June 2, 2014 The revelation that the Belgium police have now made an arrest in relation to the recent shooting at the Jewish museum in Brussels, and more significantly that the suspect is a Muslim radical … Continue reading
HAARETZ by Anshel Pfeffer and Haaretz June 1, 2014 Mehdi Nemmouche, a 29-year-old French citizen, arrested in Marseilles carrying a Kalashnikov rifle; suspect maintained right to silence during first 24 hours of interrogation. French police have arrested a suspect over the shooting … Continue reading