Most Clicked This Week
- Krauthammer was about "conserving the institutions, values and temper of a free and humane world"
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- Nikki Haley: UN Human Rights Council "is 'a cesspool of political bias'; announces US departure"
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- CEO of Chicago's Jewish federation, Steve Nasatir, stepping down after nearly four decades
- "#IfNotNow was particularly angered by a passage in the email proclaiming that their camps wouldn’t allow “anti-Israel, anti-Zionist or anti-Semitic” education"
- #ZOA: "We were surprised to see #ADL chief Jonathan Greenblatt now claim their collaboration with radical Islamists and Israel haters was unintentional"
- Author Michael Chabon has “a remarkable ability to present a one-dimensional reality in which the Jews are evil oppressors and the Palestinians are powerless victims”
Tag Archives: War of Independence
“What happened in Deir Yassin in April 9, 1948, became a seminal event of Israel’s War of Independence”
JEWISH JOURNAL The Truth of Deir Yassin by Shmuel Rosner February 28, 2018 Eliezer Tauber is an Israeli academic who specializes in the modern history of the Middle East. In the past decade, he dedicated a lot of time to … Continue reading
GATESTONE What Is a “Refugee”? The Jews from Morocco versus the Palestinians from Israel by Alan Dershowitz March 10, 2018 …The Arab exodus from Israel in 1948 was the direct result of a genocidal war declared against the newly established … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Detroit Billboard:‘America First, Not Israel’ by Lori Lowenthal Marcus October 26, 2015 The propagandists of the mythical massacre at Deir Yassin sponsor an anti-Israel billboard in Detroit, Michigan…An anti-Israel billboard has gone up in Detroit, Michigan a half … Continue reading