Most Clicked This Week
- Gaslighting Jews to get the right poll results
- Bret Stephens: "What can’t be emphasized enough, especially among those who think of themselves as pro-Palestinian: If you want a Palestinian state to exist and succeed, you must also want Hamas to be humiliated and defeated"
- “The home of an entire family shouldn’t be demolished for the action of one individual,” the Americans pontificated. But the arrogance was only beginning
- "The F-15 crew continued their Gaza mission and upon their return to base they noticed shrapnel that hit the fuselage"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
Tag Archives: Khaled Abu Toameh
“The criticism shows that a growing number of Arabs are fed up with the continuous efforts of Iran to destabilize the Arab countries with the help of the mullahs’ proxies in the Middle East, including Hamas”
GATESTONE Arabs: Hamas Does Not Care About Palestinian Suffering by Khaled Abu Toameh May 20, 2021 While many in the West denounced Israel for its military strikes in the Gaza Strip over the past week, prominent Arab writers and political … Continue reading
“Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs”
GATESTONE Arabs: Israel Is Not Our Enemy by Khaled Abu Toameh September 17, 2020 …It is remarkable to see how an increasing number of Arabs are airing their views regarding Israel and the Palestinians in the public sphere. The message … Continue reading
Why are the 250,000 Arab Israelis living in the Triangle area strongly opposed to the idea of becoming part of a Palestinian state?
GATESTONE The Real Reason Arabs in Israel Do Not Want to Live in ‘Palestine’ by Khaled Abu Toameh February 4, 2020 Arab citizens of Israel, who number nearly two million, are up in arms about US President Donald Trump’s plan … Continue reading
Gatestone’s Khaled Abu Toameh: “For the mainstream media in the West, the conflict…is only between good guys and bad guys. The good guys being the poor oppressed Palestinians and the bad guys are the Israelis” [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG Khaled Abu Toameh on the Life of a Pro-Israeli Arab-Muslim December 20, 2017 …I first met my friend Nina Rosenwald in Jerusalem and we were chatting and she asked me, “Why are you so unhappy? What’s going on over here?” … Continue reading
“The tragic tale of Palestinians in Syria exposes the double standard of the international media and community when it comes to covering the Middle East: when Israel is not involved, journalists are not involved”
GATESTONE The Forgotten Palestinians by Khaled Abu Toameh September 6, 2017 More than 1,600 Palestinians have gone missing in Syria, and hundreds have been killed, since the beginning of the civil war there. This is not the type of news … Continue reading
WASHINGTON EXAMINER The Palestinian news you don’t see by Elliot Kaufman April 27, 2017 The tragedy of the pro-Palestinian movement is its attachment to a single narrative: “Look at how wretched the lives of the Palestinian people are,” they tell … Continue reading
GATESTONE Hamas: The “Merchants of War” Who Seek to Destroy Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh February 2, 2016 The myth that Hamas uses tunnels to smuggle food and other necessities to the “besieged” Gaza Strip has been buried under the … Continue reading