Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
- "Under new regulations, only tourists who have been vaccinated during the 180 days before they boarded the plane will be allowed to enter Israel"
- “Murder victim David Amess previously served as honorary secretary of Conservative Friends for Israel”
- #NYT: #MayimBialik is too pro-Israel to host Jeopardy
- Climate change organization "accuses Israel, which it called a “colonial project,” of illegally occupying Palestine and engaging in “violent oppressive tactics that go against the values we advocate for”
- #BariWeiss: "We are living through an epidemic of cowardice. The antidote is courage"
- Minutes before the vote closed, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez tearfully huddled with her allies before switching her vote to ‘present’
Tag Archives: Khaled Abu Toameh
“The fact that a large number of Palestinians are desperate to work in Israel is a sign of the failure of Hamas and the Palestinian Authority to improve the living conditions of their people”
GATESTONE Why Palestinians Prefer To Work In Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh October 13, 2021 Palestinians in the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip are excited. Israeli authorities have decided to allow thousands of them to work in Israel. The news about the … Continue reading
“The criticism shows that a growing number of Arabs are fed up with the continuous efforts of Iran to destabilize the Arab countries with the help of the mullahs’ proxies in the Middle East, including Hamas”
GATESTONE Arabs: Hamas Does Not Care About Palestinian Suffering by Khaled Abu Toameh May 20, 2021 While many in the West denounced Israel for its military strikes in the Gaza Strip over the past week, prominent Arab writers and political … Continue reading
“Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs”
GATESTONE Arabs: Israel Is Not Our Enemy by Khaled Abu Toameh September 17, 2020 …It is remarkable to see how an increasing number of Arabs are airing their views regarding Israel and the Palestinians in the public sphere. The message … Continue reading
Why are the 250,000 Arab Israelis living in the Triangle area strongly opposed to the idea of becoming part of a Palestinian state?
GATESTONE The Real Reason Arabs in Israel Do Not Want to Live in ‘Palestine’ by Khaled Abu Toameh February 4, 2020 Arab citizens of Israel, who number nearly two million, are up in arms about US President Donald Trump’s plan … Continue reading
Gatestone’s Khaled Abu Toameh: “For the mainstream media in the West, the conflict…is only between good guys and bad guys. The good guys being the poor oppressed Palestinians and the bad guys are the Israelis” [VIDEO]
FRONT PAGE MAG Khaled Abu Toameh on the Life of a Pro-Israeli Arab-Muslim December 20, 2017 …I first met my friend Nina Rosenwald in Jerusalem and we were chatting and she asked me, “Why are you so unhappy? What’s going on over here?” … Continue reading
“The tragic tale of Palestinians in Syria exposes the double standard of the international media and community when it comes to covering the Middle East: when Israel is not involved, journalists are not involved”
GATESTONE The Forgotten Palestinians by Khaled Abu Toameh September 6, 2017 More than 1,600 Palestinians have gone missing in Syria, and hundreds have been killed, since the beginning of the civil war there. This is not the type of news … Continue reading
WASHINGTON EXAMINER The Palestinian news you don’t see by Elliot Kaufman April 27, 2017 The tragedy of the pro-Palestinian movement is its attachment to a single narrative: “Look at how wretched the lives of the Palestinian people are,” they tell … Continue reading
GATESTONE Hamas: The “Merchants of War” Who Seek to Destroy Israel by Khaled Abu Toameh February 2, 2016 The myth that Hamas uses tunnels to smuggle food and other necessities to the “besieged” Gaza Strip has been buried under the … Continue reading