Most Clicked This Week
- "Turning to her fellow business class passengers, O’Broin screamed, “I’m a human rights lawyer, for the f**** Palestinian people, and the rest of you, and you all sit on your f**** asses”
- “Antisemitism is a politics of misdirected blame. Today its most frequent target is the state of Israel”
- Brookings: Carly Fiorina is the only candidate who knows how to handle ISIS
- Obama wants to be Secretary General of our beloved United Nations
- Israel's Foreign Ministry: "Israel and the EU are back to good and close relations"
- Dore Gold resigns: "The role of director-general of the foreign ministry was a professional and personal peak in all the years that I served on the diplomatic front"
- "Austria’s Jewish community of just over 10,000 is tiny relative to the more than half a million Muslims who live in the nation of almost 9 million, many of whom are Turkish or of Turkish origin"
- "In the heart of Jerusalem's Old City, France is providing diplomatic cover for undercover anti-Israel activists"
Tag Archives: Andre Carson
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Louis Farrakhan’s anti-Semitism and the silence of the left by John Kass March 6, 2018 …Farrakhan’s hate and the left’s silence are nothing new. It is part of Chicago’s political landscape, an unspoken contract, and Chicago has become … Continue reading