Most Clicked This Week
- Matti Friedman: "When consuming news from Israel, there’s a list of questions I ask when deciding if I’m getting sane information or a narrative of a different kind."
- "Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies"
- Tarantino: "If I’m going to be in another country, the country that handled COVID the best is probably the best country to be in”
- "Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say"
- Khaled Salem, a pro-Israel Arab Democrat in primary to unseat Chuck Schumer
- “The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
- "Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again"
- "In 2017, the Chicago Dyke March threw out participants for carrying flags emblazoned with the Star of David"
Tag Archives: Bob Dold
JEWISH INSIDER The Former AIPAC, RJC Staffer Running for Congress by Aaron Magid May 12, 2017 While the 2018 Congressional elections are more than 18 months away, Republican Jeremy Wynes launched his campaign this week to represent Illinois’ 10th District. … Continue reading
ROLL CALL Human Rights Campaign Criticizes Democrat’s Ad in Illinois by Simone Pathé September 14, 2016 Former Democratic Rep. Brad Schneider is trying to retake his 10th District seat in Illinois by tying current GOP Rep. Robert J. Dold to … Continue reading
“Dold has said forthrightly and repeatedly that he would not support Trump and would likely write in a candidate for president in November. He’s not alone”
CHICAGO TRIBUNE How Democratic operatives exploit Trump’s defects in other Illinois races Editorial Board July 15, 2016 …Yes, Trump casts a long shadow. But the [Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee] ads are a stretch, especially in Dold’s case. Dold has said … Continue reading
RICHARD BAEHR May 23, 2016 Starting in 2006, the 10th district of Illinois has had five consecutive tight Congressional races, and this year will almost certainly be a 6th nail biter. Mark Kirk won close races in 2006 and 2008, and then when he ran … Continue reading
Marci and Keith Shapiro and The Republican Jewish Coalition PAC invite you to a Reception Benefiting Congressman Bob Dold Thursday, March 10 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Reception (Cocktails and Hors D’Oeuvres) Highland Park location to be confirmed with registration All … Continue reading
HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN Rep. Bob Dold Becomes First Republican to Co-Sponsor the Equality Act by Brandon Lorenz January 15, 2016 HRC hailed Illinois Rep. Bob Dold, who today became the first Republican member of Congress to co-sponsor the Equality Act – … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE J Street PAC backs Rotering in IL-10 by Staff January 6, 2016 Nancy Rotering, a candidate for the Democratic nomination in the 10th Congressional District, has gotten the endorsement of J-Street PAC, a left-leaning pro-Israel group. In a statement, … Continue reading
Brad Schneider, who may be opposing Dold in 2016, posted this on his Facebook page attacking Dold for SUPPORTING efforts to defund PP, when in actuality Dold OPPOSED efforts to defund. DAILY CALLER Three Republicans Opposed House Vote To Defund Planned Parenthood … Continue reading
The Washington Post today released its analysis of the members of Congress who have established the most independent voting records in the 114th Congress….After evaluating every vote cast in the current Congress, the Post’s study shows that Rep. Bob Dold [R-IL … Continue reading
Congressman Bob Dold (IL-10) asked that I share with you his speech on the floor this morning, highlighting the importance of moving quickly on the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act now that it has passed out of the Senate Foreign … Continue reading