Most Clicked This Week
- "But as his interrogations went on, he realized that his interlocutors were only interested in information about Jews—particularly, Jews at the Pentagon""
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Vienna rabbi attack comes weeks after "Islamist terrorist" killed four people near city's main synagogue
- Gay Porn Producer calls out anti-Semitic thugs at Chicago LGBT conference [VIDEO]
- “Whoever carried out the hit, it is all but certain that Trump gave it the nod”
- Israel’s ‘Reservists on Duty’ shows fruitful Israeli display in Dubai (UAE) market. Amazing.
- Obama portrays Israel as the aggressive occupier that seeks conflict and not peace. By omission and/or comission, lying about Israel is lying about Jews. That is antisemitism.
- “Mohsen Fakhrizadeh’s car bombed and shot at; blaming ‘Zionists,’ adviser to Khamenei vows to ‘descend like lightning on killers’; scientist has been called ‘father of Iranian bomb’”
Tag Archives: Bob Dold
JEWISH INSIDER The Former AIPAC, RJC Staffer Running for Congress by Aaron Magid May 12, 2017 While the 2018 Congressional elections are more than 18 months away, Republican Jeremy Wynes launched his campaign this week to represent Illinois’ 10th District. … Continue reading
ROLL CALL Human Rights Campaign Criticizes Democrat’s Ad in Illinois by Simone Pathé September 14, 2016 Former Democratic Rep. Brad Schneider is trying to retake his 10th District seat in Illinois by tying current GOP Rep. Robert J. Dold to … Continue reading
“Dold has said forthrightly and repeatedly that he would not support Trump and would likely write in a candidate for president in November. He’s not alone”
CHICAGO TRIBUNE How Democratic operatives exploit Trump’s defects in other Illinois races Editorial Board July 15, 2016 …Yes, Trump casts a long shadow. But the [Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee] ads are a stretch, especially in Dold’s case. Dold has said … Continue reading
RICHARD BAEHR May 23, 2016 Starting in 2006, the 10th district of Illinois has had five consecutive tight Congressional races, and this year will almost certainly be a 6th nail biter. Mark Kirk won close races in 2006 and 2008, and then when he ran … Continue reading
Marci and Keith Shapiro and The Republican Jewish Coalition PAC invite you to a Reception Benefiting Congressman Bob Dold Thursday, March 10 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Reception (Cocktails and Hors D’Oeuvres) Highland Park location to be confirmed with registration All … Continue reading
HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN Rep. Bob Dold Becomes First Republican to Co-Sponsor the Equality Act by Brandon Lorenz January 15, 2016 HRC hailed Illinois Rep. Bob Dold, who today became the first Republican member of Congress to co-sponsor the Equality Act – … Continue reading
CHICAGO TRIBUNE J Street PAC backs Rotering in IL-10 by Staff January 6, 2016 Nancy Rotering, a candidate for the Democratic nomination in the 10th Congressional District, has gotten the endorsement of J-Street PAC, a left-leaning pro-Israel group. In a statement, … Continue reading
Brad Schneider, who may be opposing Dold in 2016, posted this on his Facebook page attacking Dold for SUPPORTING efforts to defund PP, when in actuality Dold OPPOSED efforts to defund. DAILY CALLER Three Republicans Opposed House Vote To Defund Planned Parenthood … Continue reading
The Washington Post today released its analysis of the members of Congress who have established the most independent voting records in the 114th Congress….After evaluating every vote cast in the current Congress, the Post’s study shows that Rep. Bob Dold [R-IL … Continue reading
Congressman Bob Dold (IL-10) asked that I share with you his speech on the floor this morning, highlighting the importance of moving quickly on the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act now that it has passed out of the Senate Foreign … Continue reading