Most Clicked This Week
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- US cadets visit Israel: "The reality of being so close to enemies who threaten the state on a daily basis was a shock"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- Iran Judo: We'll stop throwing matches with Israel
Tag Archives: Mitch Albom
U. Mich Prof Cheney-Lippold “wears his loyalty to BDS as a badge of honor, an academic in favor of shutting down academic choices”
DETROIT FREE PRESS Michigan professor let politics dictate student’s education by Mitch Albom September 23, 2018 The request was simple. Happens all the time. A University of Michigan student who planned to study a semester abroad asked one of her … Continue reading