Most Clicked This Week
- Jewish Cancel Culture: Brothers of AEPi petition removal of CEO for his conservative politics
- Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel...Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Hardly any British people have the slightest inkling of what has been going on in our so-called seats of learning"
- Hey kids, lets all play that new game, Are you an anti-Semite?
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Peter Beinart
ALGEMEINER New York Times Hit New Lows in 2020 on Israel and Jews by Ira Stoll January 3, 2020 …Zionist Jews were pushed out at the Times editorial page, while non-Zionists ascended. Times editorial page editor James Bennet, opinion editor … Continue reading
#JewishVoiceForPeace panel “an attempt to redefine antisemitism so as to exonerate antisemites in the progressive movement”
ALGEMEINER Outrage Erupts at Antisemitism Panel Featuring Noted Antisemites by Staff November 22, 2020 Outrage erupted on Twitter over the weekend after the far-left anti-Israel group Jewish Voice for Peace announced it will be co-sponsoring a panel on antisemitism featuring … Continue reading
“It takes a special kind of vicious creativity to concoct a universe in which peace, if forged by or with Israel, is evil”
JNS Peter Beinart’s assault on the Abraham Accords by Ruthie Blum October 27, 2020 In a lengthy op-ed [Israel’s Repressive Diplomacy] on Monday in the radical-leftist quarterly Jewish Currents, the author of The Crisis of Zionism—recently hired by the equally … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER New York Times Op-Ed Page Gives Peter Beinart a Promotion by Ira Stoll October 6, 2020 Peter Beinart, who in July published an op-ed in The New York Times renouncing Zionism and calling for the elimination of the Jewish … Continue reading
#PeterBeinart declaration “that he has joined the jackals came as no surprise to those who had been paying attention”
NEWSWEEK The Predicament of Liberal American Jews by Caroline Glick July 23, 2020 In under a week, two events happened at The New York Times—the arbiter of liberal news and opinion—which highlight the growing precariousness of the American Jewish community’s … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES Peter Beinart’s one-state solution by Clifford D. May July 14, 2020 Peter Beinart is at it again. If you don’t know to whom I’m referring you might count yourself lucky, not bother to read the paragraphs that follow, … Continue reading
“Beinart is a smart guy; he knows that for his readers to buy his thesis, it is important that they not know very much”
TIMES OF ISRAEL End the Jewish State? Let’s try some honesty, first by Daniel Gordis July 8, 2020 …About what do we [Peter Beinart and myself] agree? I share Peter’s deep frustration over the plight of Palestinian Arabs. I, too, … Continue reading
“Jewish power is the theme that Peter Beinart returns to again and again in his attacks on the Jewish community”
SULTAN KNISH BLOG The Problem of Anti-Semitic Leftist Jewish Power by Daniel Greenfield August 29, 2018 …The Forward is full of critical headlines about “Jewish Power,” from “New Film Reveals The Perils of Jewish Power,” to “The Burdens of Jewish … Continue reading
YNET AG to further examine reasons for American-Jewish critic’s questioning at Ben Gurion Airport by Tova Tzimuki August 14, 2018 Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit said on Tuesday that he intends to look further into the reasons why the prominent Jewish-American … Continue reading
Your tax dollars at work: Capitol Hill event speakers weren’t “critics of Israel, but rather opponents of its existence” [VIDEO]
FORWARD We Were 100% Right To Highlight Anti-Israel Hate — Whatever Peter Beinart Says by Josh Block June 27, 2017 In his June 21 column, Peter Beinart accused The Israel Project of wanting to suppress the video of an anti-Israel … Continue reading