Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Ruth Wisse on Passover: "Echoes of Exodus in the rise of modern Israel from the Holocaust’s ashes"
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- "In the end, Israel was established not by Great Britain but by the Jews themselves. It was done against not only British opposition but an invasion from five Arab armies, including those of countries that owed their own existence to the plan executed by Churchill and Lawrence"
Tag Archives: Saeb Erekat
Hard-hitting interview with Chief #Palestinian Negotiator #SaebErekat explains everything you don’t know already know about the conflict
Deutsche Welle’s Conflict Zone Tim Sebastian-Saeb Erekat Interview Palestinian leaders are deadlocked with Israel, face internal challenges and have clashed with the U.S. DW’s Conflict Zone met Chief Palestinian Negotiator Saeb Erekat and asked him about his next steps.
Erekat “as usual, doing everything he can to avoid reality so Palestinians can continue to live in a fantasy world where their issues are still considered to be front and center on the world stage”
ELDER OF ZIYON Saeb Erekat says no Arab state will normalize relations with Israel, as Bahrain invites Israel’s Economy Minister to a conference November 9, 2018 PLO official and self-admitted liar Saeb Erekat reassured whoever is still listening to him that the Arab … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Top Palestinian negotiator accuses Kushner, Greenblatt of seeking to topple PA by Staff June 23, 2018 Top Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat on Saturday accused the US peace team of working to topple the Palestinian Authority, as the … Continue reading
‘Those who choose to boycott the State of Israel should show some self-respect and boycott all the services of the State of Israel’
ARUTZ SHEVA Israel slanderer waits for Israeli lung transplant by Mordechai Sones August 6, 2017 Legal human rights organization Shurat Hadin, joined by 50 IDF reserve officers and soldiers, wrote to the Health Ministry and the National Transplant Center requesting that … Continue reading
“After a career as Israel’s chief adversary at the negotiating table, Erekat may now rely on Israel for life-saving treatment”
JERUSALEM POST Top Palestinian official looks to Israel for life-saving transplant by Eytan Halon August 1, 2017 Chief Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat is suffering from a serious respiratory disease and is on the waiting list for a lung transplant in … Continue reading