Most Clicked This Week
- IDF "pursuing active campaign of removing threats as it detects them, relying on intelligence and precision firepower to deal with ongoing Iranian challenges from Syria"
- WATCH: IDF Confuses Syrian Missile System and Returns the Missiles to Sender
- Blue and White leader Gantz fails to form coalition
- "Wiki-Israel seeks to provide accountability for the numerous and often anonymous editors who control all of the content that exists on Wikipedia"
- Under the execrable UN Resolution 2334--allowed by Obama admin--"Israel suddenly was told that it has no right to be in the Golan Heights or at Rachel’s Tomb or at the Western Wall of the Holy Temple compound in Jerusalem"
- “U of Toronto Graduate Student Union opposes campus kosher food as ‘pro-Israel’”
- “Approval of bill by Netanyahu comes following change in US stance regarding the legality of Israeli settlements in the West Bank”
- Films from Clarion Project
Tag Archives: Saeb Erekat
Hard-hitting interview with Chief #Palestinian Negotiator #SaebErekat explains everything you don’t know already know about the conflict
Deutsche Welle’s Conflict Zone Tim Sebastian-Saeb Erekat Interview Palestinian leaders are deadlocked with Israel, face internal challenges and have clashed with the U.S. DW’s Conflict Zone met Chief Palestinian Negotiator Saeb Erekat and asked him about his next steps.
Erekat “as usual, doing everything he can to avoid reality so Palestinians can continue to live in a fantasy world where their issues are still considered to be front and center on the world stage”
ELDER OF ZIYON Saeb Erekat says no Arab state will normalize relations with Israel, as Bahrain invites Israel’s Economy Minister to a conference November 9, 2018 PLO official and self-admitted liar Saeb Erekat reassured whoever is still listening to him that the Arab … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Top Palestinian negotiator accuses Kushner, Greenblatt of seeking to topple PA by Staff June 23, 2018 Top Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat on Saturday accused the US peace team of working to topple the Palestinian Authority, as the … Continue reading
‘Those who choose to boycott the State of Israel should show some self-respect and boycott all the services of the State of Israel’
ARUTZ SHEVA Israel slanderer waits for Israeli lung transplant by Mordechai Sones August 6, 2017 Legal human rights organization Shurat Hadin, joined by 50 IDF reserve officers and soldiers, wrote to the Health Ministry and the National Transplant Center requesting that … Continue reading
“After a career as Israel’s chief adversary at the negotiating table, Erekat may now rely on Israel for life-saving treatment”
JERUSALEM POST Top Palestinian official looks to Israel for life-saving transplant by Eytan Halon August 1, 2017 Chief Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat is suffering from a serious respiratory disease and is on the waiting list for a lung transplant in … Continue reading