Most Clicked This Week
- In case you missed this week's US Holocaust Memorial Museum annual Chicago event, view it here
- "History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions"
- "Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs"
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- #Trump "managed to jump historic, emotional and ideological hurdles that many, including this writer, believed could not be crossed in the foreseeable future"
- Shortly after explosion at Iranian nuclear enrichment facility—destroying 3/4 of the compound—“Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi hinted at Israeli involvement”
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
Tag Archives: Avigdor Lieberman
“More and more people in Israel are recognizing that compromises and concessions have only led to more violence”
HAARETZ Pushing for an Israeli Victory Is the Only Way to End the Conflict with the Palestinians by Daniel Pipes December 2, 2018 From a practical political point of view, Avigdor Lieberman, Naftali Bennett, and their idea to take a … Continue reading
“Hamas didn’t achieve a military victory. But toppling the defense minister is a kind of victory because it shows that Hamas can shake Jerusalem’s politics at the very top”
THE NATIONAL INTEREST How Hamas Brought Israel to the Brink of Election Chaos by Seth Frantzman November 16, 2018 Israel’s defense minister Avigdor Lieberman resigned on November 14 in the wake of a ceasefire agreement with Hamas in Gaza. His … Continue reading
Lieberman resigns, last straw “apparently Netanyahu’s decision to agree to latest Egyptian-brokered cease-fire with Hamas”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Defense Minister Lieberman resigns, urges early elections by Staff November 14, 2018 Yisrael Beytenu leader Avigdor Lieberman announced Wednesday that he was resigning his position as defense minister and exiting the coalition. His resignation … Continue reading
GATESTONE The Offer that Turns the Gaza Strip into Singapore by Bassam Tawil February 21, 2017 …[Killing Jews] clearly takes precedence over easing the plight of the two million Palestinians living under its rule in the Gaza Strip…Last week, Hamas … Continue reading
IDF Widows and Orphans Organization hosts communal bar and mitzvah ceremony under unique circumstances
JERUSALEM POST Son of US soldier killed in Afghanistan shares bar mitzvah with Israeli counterparts by Daniel K. Eisenbud October 16, 2016 Andrew “AJ” Voelke was 8-years-old in 2012 when his father, US Army Major Paul Voelke, 36, was killed … Continue reading