Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration's parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration"
- Jerusalem Post provides former PM Ehud Olmert a platform for a nasty, partisan attack on philanthropist and political donor Sheldon Adelson days after his death
- "As long as the Jewish state maintains the upper hand—and has the will to survive—its existential enemies will be forced to comply"
- "American Jews continue to remain tethered to the party that refuses to denounce Jew-hatred in its midst while embracing lawmakers who are raging anti-Semites, including Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Pramila Jayapal, Betty McCollum, and Keith Ellison"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "Yet at any other age than the divisive present, the report would not have been seen as controversial"
- "If Orthodox Jews were really to blame for spreading the coronavirus, as the mayor asserted, why weren't their neighborhoods added to his ‘hardest hit’ list designated to receive the vaccine ASAP?"
Tag Archives: Sinai
US plan to remove troops from Sinai “has been met with opposition by both the State Department and the Israeli government”
JEWISH INSIDER Congress warns Trump about withdrawing U.S. troops from Sinai by Jacob Kornbluh May 18, 2020 A bipartisan group of members of Congress — led by Senate Foreign Relations Committee chairman Jim Risch (R-ID) and ranking member Bob Menendez … Continue reading
BEGIN – SADAT CENTER How the IDF Is Preparing for Multi-Front War by Yaakov Lappin February 19, 2018 The IDF is implementing a plan to improve its ability to operate on multiple battle fronts simultaneously. While there is no indication … Continue reading
“Egypt has allowed Israel to conduct more than 100 air strikes in northern Sinai in an effort to root out terrorists affiliated with Islamic State,The New York Times reported on Saturday”
JERUSALEM POST NYT Report: ‘Israel struck over 100 targets in Sinai with Cairo’s okay’ by Daniel J. Roth February 3, 2018 …For more than two years, unmarked Israeli drones, helicopters and jets have carried out a covert air campaign in … Continue reading
Rafah Egypt-Gaza border crossing “track record conclusively disproves the widespread fallacy that Hamas is primarily concerned with the Palestinian cause rather than the cause of global jihad”
COMMENTARY Gaza’s Latest Lesson in Self-Inflicted Misery by Evelyn Gordon November 29, 2017 Observing developments since Hamas and Fatah signed their latest reconciliation deal in October is an object lesson in just how much of the Palestinians’ misery is self-inflicted–or … Continue reading
Israel preparing to confront Egypt-controlled Sinai which has become “fertile ground for terrorists, smugglers and infiltrators”
ALGEMEINER IDF Coed Commandos Step Up Training for Potential ISIS Attack on Israel From Sinai by Ruthie Blum October 23, 2016 The IDF battalion charged with safeguarding Israel’s border with Egypt has been stepping up its preparation for potential ISIS attacks … Continue reading
THE HILL The Israel-Egypt partnership deepens by Oren Kessler August 5, 2016 Egypt last week marked Revolution Day, the day commemorating the 1952 Free Officers’ revolt that toppled the playboy King Farouk. Next door in Israel, the Egyptian embassy threw … Continue reading