Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Genetic researchers: Jewish DNA present in almost 1/4 of 650 million Latin Americans
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- #NYT "Apology" OpEd: "After #Trump’s vindication, the liberal media and its allies in government should face a reckoning. I’m not holding my breath"
- EVENT Chicago FIDF Annual Dinner
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
- "Rabbi Avraham Sinai, once Ibrahim Yassin, spied on #Hezbollah for Israel. This week his son Amos, born a Shiite Muslim in Lebanon, received a presidential citation for service in Golani brigade"
Tag Archives: Ted Cruz
“Ted Cruz replaces the Democrats’ muddled manifesto with a clear and unequivocal exploration of the hatred of Jews and its particular evils”
TABLET MAG Finally, a Resolution That Actually Condemns Anti-Semitism by Liel Leibovitz March 26, 2019 Earlier this month, after Rep. Ilhan Omar accused American Jews of dual loyalty and the Israel lobby of purchasing undue influence, the House passed a resolution that … Continue reading
Proposed US Senate and Congress bills: “It is in the United States national security interest to ensure that Israel retains control of the Golan Heights”
JNS Resolutions introduced in House, Senate recognizing Israeli sovereignty over Golan February 27, 2019 U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) and Rep. Mike Gallagher (R-Wisc.) introduced companion resolutions on Tuesday urging the United States to officially recognize Israel’s … Continue reading
“It is in the United States’ national security interest” for Israel to maintain sovereignty over #GolanHeights
DAILY WIRE Cruz, Cotton Submit Resolution Urging Israeli Sovereignty Over Golan Heights by Hank Berrien December 18, 2018 U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) have introduced a Senate resolution urging the United States to recognize Israel’s sovereignty over the … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Ted Cruz for President by Daniel Pipes May 2, 2016 …In this spirit, along with 120 others, I signed a Mar. 2 “Open Letter on Donald Trump from GOP National Security Leaders” that asserted we “commit ourselves to … Continue reading
Alan Dershowitz “praised Cruz as the most brilliant student he’s ever had in 50 years of teaching law. Not one of the most brilliant — the most. An incredible statement, from a liberal Democrat about a conservative Republican”
JEWISH WEEK Lion Ted by Jonathan Mark April 6, 2016 …On the eve of New York’s Republican Primary, Mort Klein, president of the ZOA, still remembers that evening with Cruz nearly two years ago: “He was spectacular. His sincere commitment … Continue reading
January 20, 2017, US foreign policy will become one of the following: pacifist, internationalist, unilateralist or mercantilist
WASHINGTON POST The four foreign policies by Charles Krauthammer March 31, 2016 After dozens of contests featuring cliffhangers, buzzer-beaters and a ton of flagrant fouls, we’re down to the Final Four: Sanders, Clinton, Cruz and Trump. (If Kasich pulls off … Continue reading
“There is one ray of sunshine: irrespective of who is elected, the next president will endeavor – at least initially – to reaffirm and repair the relationship with Israel”
JERUSALEM POST American Jews face dilemma in presidential elections by Isi Leibler March 29, 2016 The turmoil associated with the American presidential elections has impacted on much of the nation, and certainly on the Jews. Many, both liberal and conservative, … Continue reading