Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Ted Cruz
Senate unanimously passes resolution by Senators Ted Cruz and Tim Kaine condemning all forms of anti-Semitism
JERUSALEM POST U.S. Senate passes resolutions condemning ‘all forms of antisemitism’ by Ilanit Chernick June 15, 2019 The United States Senate has passed two resolutions on Thursday against antisemitism, one unanimously condemning “all forms of antisemitism.” The Bipartisan Cruz-Kaine Resolution, … Continue reading
“Ted Cruz replaces the Democrats’ muddled manifesto with a clear and unequivocal exploration of the hatred of Jews and its particular evils”
TABLET MAG Finally, a Resolution That Actually Condemns Anti-Semitism by Liel Leibovitz March 26, 2019 Earlier this month, after Rep. Ilhan Omar accused American Jews of dual loyalty and the Israel lobby of purchasing undue influence, the House passed a resolution that … Continue reading
Proposed US Senate and Congress bills: “It is in the United States national security interest to ensure that Israel retains control of the Golan Heights”
JNS Resolutions introduced in House, Senate recognizing Israeli sovereignty over Golan February 27, 2019 U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) and Rep. Mike Gallagher (R-Wisc.) introduced companion resolutions on Tuesday urging the United States to officially recognize Israel’s … Continue reading
“It is in the United States’ national security interest” for Israel to maintain sovereignty over #GolanHeights
DAILY WIRE Cruz, Cotton Submit Resolution Urging Israeli Sovereignty Over Golan Heights by Hank Berrien December 18, 2018 U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) have introduced a Senate resolution urging the United States to recognize Israel’s sovereignty over the … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Ted Cruz for President by Daniel Pipes May 2, 2016 …In this spirit, along with 120 others, I signed a Mar. 2 “Open Letter on Donald Trump from GOP National Security Leaders” that asserted we “commit ourselves to … Continue reading
Alan Dershowitz “praised Cruz as the most brilliant student he’s ever had in 50 years of teaching law. Not one of the most brilliant — the most. An incredible statement, from a liberal Democrat about a conservative Republican”
JEWISH WEEK Lion Ted by Jonathan Mark April 6, 2016 …On the eve of New York’s Republican Primary, Mort Klein, president of the ZOA, still remembers that evening with Cruz nearly two years ago: “He was spectacular. His sincere commitment … Continue reading
January 20, 2017, US foreign policy will become one of the following: pacifist, internationalist, unilateralist or mercantilist
WASHINGTON POST The four foreign policies by Charles Krauthammer March 31, 2016 After dozens of contests featuring cliffhangers, buzzer-beaters and a ton of flagrant fouls, we’re down to the Final Four: Sanders, Clinton, Cruz and Trump. (If Kasich pulls off … Continue reading