Most Clicked This Week
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- US cadets visit Israel: "The reality of being so close to enemies who threaten the state on a daily basis was a shock"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- Iran Judo: We'll stop throwing matches with Israel
Tag Archives: Airbnb
CBN NEWS Airbnb Reverses Ban on Israeli Homes in West Bank, Says it Never Supported BDS by Emily Jones April 10, 2019 Airbnb has reversed its decision to ban home listings in Israeli settlement communities in historic Judea and Samaria, … Continue reading
“With ground support from a big tent of vitriolic groups, it was Human Rights Watch that pressured Airbnb into boycotting Israel”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Why has Human Rights Watch become an anti-Israel activist group? by Jonathan Schanzer and David May February 4, 2019 When Airbnb, the online lodging service, announced in November that it would ban Israeli listings in the disputed West … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Israel says Airbnb walking back settlement boycott; company denies it by Jacob Magid December 17, 2018 Amid a confusing series of statements and clarifications, Airbnb on Monday rejected an Israeli government assertion that it had agreed to … Continue reading
The Airbnb IPO: “Airbnb might find exploiting hatred for financial gain to be a terrible financial as well as moral miscalculation”
FORBES Airbnb Boycotted And Sued For Discrimination Following Israel Settlement Ban by Biz Carson December 11, 2018 Airbnb’s decision to remove 200 listings from Israeli settlements in the West Bank is creating a growing headache for a company that’s no … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Airbnb: Feeble excuses for blatant bigotry by Peggy Shapiro December 5, 2018 Airbnb is defending its decision to delist properties owned by Israelis/Jews in Judea/Samaria (West Bank) with their defense as feeble as their decision is bigoted. As … Continue reading
“AIPAC only has fig-leaf tours of the heartland, and of the hundreds of speakers at their yearly Policy Conference, there are few representatives from Judea and Samaria, and fewer sessions dealing with the topic of the “settlements.”
FORWARD Angry That Airbnb Is Boycotting The Settlements? So Is Birthright by Yishai Fleisher December 3, 2018 …For all our righteous indignation at how Airbnb is treating Jewish homeowners in Judea and Samaria, Jewish organizations have been de-listing and de-platforming … Continue reading
“Beverly Hills city council unanimously calls for boycott of Airbnb until the company reconsiders its policy against Israeli ‘settlements'”
ARUTZ SHEVA Beverly Hills boycotts Airbnb by Staff November 25, 2018 The Beverly Hills, California city council unanimously passed a resolution condemning Airbnb’s decision to remove its list of apartments and holiday units in Judea and Samaria “settlements” from its website. … Continue reading