Most Clicked This Week
- Upcoming J Street conference participants to include Sanders, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Schumer, Pelosi and the PLO
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Brig. General Kuperwasser: “The depth of the U.S. commitment to Israel is very different from its commitment to the Syrian Kurds"
- In IL3, Dem Congressman Dan Lipinski to be primaried by Rush Darwish a Palestinian who will “proudly champion BDS" in Congress, "much like Congresswomen Tlaib and Omar”
Tag Archives: Ilhan Omar
“Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable”
TABLET MAG Ignore it at your peril by Liel Leibovitz August 22, 2019 …Shortly after Trump was elected, the left moved into resistance mode. The feelings here were entirely understandable—I myself found Trump’s election deeply worrisome. But, very quickly, the energy … Continue reading
Pollak: “I don’t agree that Jews who vote Democratic are ignorant or disloyal. Some have been conned by the same media who will try to convince them Trump said something antisemitic today”
BREITBART Trump Just Told Liberal Jews What They’ve Been Telling Conservative Jews for Years About Disloyalty by Joel B. Pollak August 21, 2019 …So when President Trump criticized Omar and Tlaib for their hostility toward Israel, and asked how Democrats … Continue reading
“Watch as Ilhan Omar tells outrageous lies about Israel. She is either breathtakingly ignorant or a pathological liar. You decide”
ARUTZ SHEVA Lies, lies and more lies: The Omar/Tlaib press conference by Morton A. Klein August 19, 2019 Tlaib/Omar repeatedly falsely claimed that Israel occupies “Palestinian land” and demanded an “end to occupation” – their Orwellian method of calling for … Continue reading
Israel changed their position on admitting Omar and Tlaib once they saw their itinerary. And it had nothing to do with Trump
THE LID The REAL Reasons Israel Barred Reps Omar And Tlaib (It Wasn’t Trump) by Jeff Dunetz August 15, 2019 …The change in the Israeli position was caused by the Omar/Tlaib itinerary once they came into the country. Per the … Continue reading
Omar and Tlaib barred from Israel visit designed to promote BDS; “Not even we believe people are entitled to visit simply because they demand it”
THE FEDERALIST Israel Has Every Right To Block Rashida Tlaib And Ilhan Omar by David Harsanyi August 15, 2019 Israeli officials have decided to block U.S. Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar from entering their country, a reversal of policy … Continue reading
COMMENTARY The Congressman Who Hated Israel by Jonathan Schanzer August 15, 2019 Consider this scenario: A legislator from the Midwest targets Israel with a passion and vitriol that smacks of anti-Semitism. The legislator alleges that Israel’s supporters in Washington are … Continue reading