Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Ilhan Omar
NEW YORK POST Ilhan Omar, anti-Semitism center of talks at Israeli lobby conference By Nikki Schwab March 24, 2019 Rep. Ilhan Omar — and some of her progressive allies — were the talk of the AIPAC Policy Conference Sunday, though … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON .@Ilhan Omar’s @WashingtonPost op-ed – misdirection, projection and dishonesty March 18, 2019 …The [Washington Post] article pretends to insist on using a single standard based on human rights for all nations, but the logic falls apart when … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Democrats’ Troubling Silence on Omar’s Anti-Semitism by Charles Lipson March 7, 2019 …The left’s antipathy to Israel has long been obvious on college campuses. Now, it is being voiced in Congress, and not just by Rep. Omar. … Continue reading
“If a black person tells a white person she said something racist and hurtful, is it appropriate to say, “That’s just a metaphor, and by the way my broader point is correct?”
THE FEDERALIST Omar and AOC Don’t Get To Get To Define Anti-Semitism by David Marcus March 5, 2019 …In no way, shape, or form is saying that Jews are buying off the government and have dual loyalty mere tropes. They … Continue reading
SPECTATOR The Anti-Semitism of AOC, Omar, and Tlaib by David Catron March 4, 2019 That fractious coven of freshman Democrats so beloved of the media — Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib — have been patiently indulged by the … Continue reading
SARACARTER.COM Omar Received Tens of Thousands of Dollars from PACs and Lobbyists by Lori Lowenthal Marcus February 13, 2019 …While Omar, falsely, criticized a Jewish lobbying organization, AIPAC, for giving money directly to political candidates, she apparently has no trouble … Continue reading
“In an age of conspiracy theories, what chance do we have against the oldest conspiracy theory of all?”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Democrats and Anti-Semitism: The problem isn’t ‘tropes’ that are ‘hurtful.’ It’s policies that aim to wipe out the only Jewish nation. by Abigail Shrier February 13, 2019 ….That Ms. Omar would slander Israel is disturbing not because … Continue reading