Most Clicked This Week
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Newly-minted NYU PhD (and future Northwestern University professor) takes podium at NYU graduation to attack Israel
- US cadets visit Israel: "The reality of being so close to enemies who threaten the state on a daily basis was a shock"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- Iran Judo: We'll stop throwing matches with Israel
Tag Archives: Ilhan Omar
“Zeldin, who is Jewish, and Omar, who is Muslim, might be the most controversial members of the kumbaya clique”
DAILY NEWS Oy vey! Ilhan Omar plans to join new black-Jewish congressional group by Dave Goldiner June 7, 2019 Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minnesota) plans to join a new congressional caucus aimed at bringing together blacks and Jews — a group … Continue reading
Late Night TV luminaries Stephen Colbert, Seth Meyers and Trevor Noah put “seal of approval” on Ilhan Omar
JNS Ilhan Omar’s anti-Semitism wins the pop-culture primary by Jonathan Tobin May 9, 2019 …If smears of Jews and of Israel have become mainstream fare, it’s not because of anything Congress did or didn’t do. It’s because the late-night television … Continue reading
Congresswoman Ilhan Omar: “not alone among members of the House in her close alliance with terrorist groups”
FRONT PAGE MAG The Terrorist Caucus in the House by David Horowitz April 22, 2019 …Here is the way Qanta Ahmed, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations views Congresswoman Ilhan Omar and her claim to represent Muslims: Rep. … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Ilhan Omar, anti-Semitism center of talks at Israeli lobby conference By Nikki Schwab March 24, 2019 Rep. Ilhan Omar — and some of her progressive allies — were the talk of the AIPAC Policy Conference Sunday, though … Continue reading
ELDER OF ZIYON .@Ilhan Omar’s @WashingtonPost op-ed – misdirection, projection and dishonesty March 18, 2019 …The [Washington Post] article pretends to insist on using a single standard based on human rights for all nations, but the logic falls apart when … Continue reading
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Democrats’ Troubling Silence on Omar’s Anti-Semitism by Charles Lipson March 7, 2019 …The left’s antipathy to Israel has long been obvious on college campuses. Now, it is being voiced in Congress, and not just by Rep. Omar. … Continue reading
“If a black person tells a white person she said something racist and hurtful, is it appropriate to say, “That’s just a metaphor, and by the way my broader point is correct?”
THE FEDERALIST Omar and AOC Don’t Get To Get To Define Anti-Semitism by David Marcus March 5, 2019 …In no way, shape, or form is saying that Jews are buying off the government and have dual loyalty mere tropes. They … Continue reading