Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration's parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration"
- Jerusalem Post provides former PM Ehud Olmert a platform for a nasty, partisan attack on philanthropist and political donor Sheldon Adelson days after his death
- "As long as the Jewish state maintains the upper hand—and has the will to survive—its existential enemies will be forced to comply"
- "American Jews continue to remain tethered to the party that refuses to denounce Jew-hatred in its midst while embracing lawmakers who are raging anti-Semites, including Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Pramila Jayapal, Betty McCollum, and Keith Ellison"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "Yet at any other age than the divisive present, the report would not have been seen as controversial"
- "If Orthodox Jews were really to blame for spreading the coronavirus, as the mayor asserted, why weren't their neighborhoods added to his ‘hardest hit’ list designated to receive the vaccine ASAP?"
Tag Archives: Ilhan Omar
“The line up of the American Muslims for Palestine conference reads like a Who’s Who for the Muslim Brotherhood”
CLARION PROJECT Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib & Betty McCollum Participate in Conference with Terror Funders, Antisemites by Meira Svirsky November 30, 2020 Congresswomen Ilhan Omar, Rahida Tlaib and Betty McCollum participated in a conference over the weekend with several figures … Continue reading
MOSAIC MAG Refuting Ilhan Omar’s Latest Libel of Israel November 12, 2020 Last week, Congresswoman Ilhan Omar accused the Jewish state of “a grave crime” and a “violation of international law,” and implied that the U.S. by supporting it was … Continue reading
“Emgage Action has titled the event “Million Muslim Votes,” underscoring its emphasis on boosting Muslim turnout in November”
WASHINGTON POST Biden urges Muslim Americans to help him defeat Trump by Mariam Fam and Elana Schor July 20, 2020 Democrat Joe Biden urged Muslim Americans on Monday to join him in the fight to defeat President Donald Trump as … Continue reading
Given her track record, Melton-Meaux’s once-longshot bid to upset Ilhan Omar in Aug 11 primary is becoming more realistic
JNS Omar’s challenger Antone Melton-Meaux: Progressive and pro-Israel not mutually exclusive by Jackson Richman July 23, 2020 Since taking office in 2019, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) has become one of the most outspoken critics of Israel in the U.S. Congress. … Continue reading
Jewish Democratic Council won’t support antisemite Ilhan Omar’s chief primary opponent, progressive Antone Melton-Meaux
JNS Jewish Democratic Council says it won’t back Ilhan Omar, mum on endorsing her primary opponent by Jackson Richman June 18, 2020 The Jewish Democratic Council of America (JDCA) has affirmed that it will not support Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) … Continue reading
It has clearly not occurred to Omar that US support for Israel might not have anything to do with the need for “Jewish money” and the “influence” it supposedly buys
CLARION PROJECT Ilhan Omar, ‘Heartbroken’ Over Past Antisemitic Slurs, Makes More by Meira Svirsky May 27, 2020 In a recent interview, U.S. Congresswoman Ilhan Omar claims she has “moved past” the controversy her previous use of antisemitic slurs caused. Not so … Continue reading
Democratic “push to boycott AIPAC is by no means new. Liberal advocacy groups have long viewed AIPAC as overly hawkish on Israel and out of line with the Democratic Party’s evolving stance on the Jewish state”
FREE BEACON The Campaign to Sever the Democratic Alliance With AIPAC by Adam Kredo February 7, 2020 A Democrat-backed effort to boycott the nation’s leading pro-Israel group is gaining steam, worrying center-left advocates of the Jewish state who have been … Continue reading
Double Standards: ZOA condemns Representative Ilhan Omar for the hypocrisy of her respective stances on sanctions against Iran and sanctions against Israel
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA ZOA Criticizes Rep. Omar Who Calls For Sanctions on Ally Israel, But Decries Sanctions on Enemies Iran, Cuba & Venezuela January 13, 2020 …This week, at a press conference, Rep. Omar condemned the Trump Administration’s intended … Continue reading
Omar rails against the West that had zero to do with her own people’s barbarism. By the way, it was the “Western Imperialists” that rescued her family and gave them asylum
POWERLINE Omar Rails Against “Western Imperialism” by John Hinderaker November 4, 2019 Yesterday Bernie Sanders held a rally on the campus of the University of Minnesota, at which he was introduced by Ilhan Omar. Attorney General Keith Ellison also appeared … Continue reading
“What is a candidate like Sanders, who is not only Jewish but describes himself as “100 percent pro-Israel,” doing surrounded by people like Omar, Sarsour and Zahr?”
JNS When Israel’s enemies endorse a Jewish candidate by Jonathan Tobin October 17, 2019 At a time when his presidential campaign seemed about to go on life support, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) was thrilled to get a boost from his … Continue reading