Most Clicked This Week
- "The year 1968 marked a turning point in Western civilization. It was a year of seismic social and political change from which it has not recovered"
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- Lawsuit alleges "Newton public school students are propagandized with materials that slander Israel and the Jewish people, and that falsify history to promote the Islamic religion in public schools"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Why are most Westerners ignorant about history of #Islam and the West ?
Tag Archives: drones
“Thwarted drone attack in February was first direct Iranian targeting of Israel; drone was sent from T-4 base in Syria, where 7 Iranians were killed in alleged devastating Israeli airstrike this week”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Iranian drone shot down in northern Israel in February was armed with explosives by Alexander Fulbright April 13, 2018 Israel revealed on Friday that an Iranian drone shot down in Israeli airspace in February after launching from … Continue reading
“New Iranian drones, dubbed the Mohajer 6, are equipped with the smart Qa’em precision-striking bombs”
FREE BEACON Iran ‘Mass Producing’ Drones Strapped with Smart Bombs by Adam Kredo February 5, 2018 Iran announced on Monday that it has begun mass-producing a new weaponized drone that carries smart bombs capable of precision strikes, according to the … Continue reading
THE INTERCEPT Spies In The Sky by Cora Currier and Henrik Moltke January 28, 2016 American and British intelligence secretly tapped into live video feeds from Israeli drones and fighter jets, monitoring military operations in Gaza, watching for a potential strike … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Michael Gerson December 8, 2014 With the release of the Feinstein report on CIA interrogations of high-value terrorists a decade ago, let’s consider the situation of intelligence personnel who have been involved, not in that program but … Continue reading