Most Clicked This Week
- Photos of 64 Fallen Israeli soldiers appear in Germany’s largest daily paper [CLICK TO VIEW]
- J Street signs letter -- along with JVP and CAIR -- accusing Mike Pompeo of being "hostile to diplomacy and having a “disqualifying record” of anti-Muslim statements"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- Eleven years ago, Dror Zicherman obeyed the IDF’s open-fire regulations and failed to shoot a terrorism suspect. His decision came at a very heavy price.
- Yom Ha'atzmaut 2018 "Show me another country that is thrilled and moved by its very existence" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: drones
“Thwarted drone attack in February was first direct Iranian targeting of Israel; drone was sent from T-4 base in Syria, where 7 Iranians were killed in alleged devastating Israeli airstrike this week”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Iranian drone shot down in northern Israel in February was armed with explosives by Alexander Fulbright April 13, 2018 Israel revealed on Friday that an Iranian drone shot down in Israeli airspace in February after launching from … Continue reading
“New Iranian drones, dubbed the Mohajer 6, are equipped with the smart Qa’em precision-striking bombs”
FREE BEACON Iran ‘Mass Producing’ Drones Strapped with Smart Bombs by Adam Kredo February 5, 2018 Iran announced on Monday that it has begun mass-producing a new weaponized drone that carries smart bombs capable of precision strikes, according to the … Continue reading
THE INTERCEPT Spies In The Sky by Cora Currier and Henrik Moltke January 28, 2016 American and British intelligence secretly tapped into live video feeds from Israeli drones and fighter jets, monitoring military operations in Gaza, watching for a potential strike … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Michael Gerson December 8, 2014 With the release of the Feinstein report on CIA interrogations of high-value terrorists a decade ago, let’s consider the situation of intelligence personnel who have been involved, not in that program but … Continue reading