Most Clicked This Week
- "Lambasting progressive Jewry as inauthentic at best, Jonathan Neumann writes that ‘American Judaism is broken because the Jewish Left broke it’"
- "Connections between an American charity and Hamas, PFLP, and Palestinian Islamic Jihad"
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman: A Hamas-Bashing, Ex-IDF Soldier and Former Miss Israel
- CAMERA on Campus: “We’re seeing Jewish-led anti-Israel groups such as If Not Now working hard to infiltrate campuses, summer camps and Israel trips”
- ADL attack on Kavanaugh nomination "latest instance of how Jonathan Greenblatt has turned the venerable anti-Semitism watchdog into a partisan outfit"
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- "More than a decade ago historian Bernard Lewis warned that if current migration trends continue, Europe will be Islamic by the end of the 21st century. Germany's political elites are at the vanguard of making that prediction come true"
Tag Archives: drones
“Thwarted drone attack in February was first direct Iranian targeting of Israel; drone was sent from T-4 base in Syria, where 7 Iranians were killed in alleged devastating Israeli airstrike this week”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Iranian drone shot down in northern Israel in February was armed with explosives by Alexander Fulbright April 13, 2018 Israel revealed on Friday that an Iranian drone shot down in Israeli airspace in February after launching from … Continue reading
“New Iranian drones, dubbed the Mohajer 6, are equipped with the smart Qa’em precision-striking bombs”
FREE BEACON Iran ‘Mass Producing’ Drones Strapped with Smart Bombs by Adam Kredo February 5, 2018 Iran announced on Monday that it has begun mass-producing a new weaponized drone that carries smart bombs capable of precision strikes, according to the … Continue reading
THE INTERCEPT Spies In The Sky by Cora Currier and Henrik Moltke January 28, 2016 American and British intelligence secretly tapped into live video feeds from Israeli drones and fighter jets, monitoring military operations in Gaza, watching for a potential strike … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Michael Gerson December 8, 2014 With the release of the Feinstein report on CIA interrogations of high-value terrorists a decade ago, let’s consider the situation of intelligence personnel who have been involved, not in that program but … Continue reading