Most Clicked This Week
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
Tag Archives: President Vladimir Putin
Israeli woman freed by Syria while Israel returned two shepherds to the Syria-controlled side of the Golan Heights
AL JAZEERA Israel and Syria conclude Russia-mediated prisoner swap February 19, 2021 Syria released an Israeli woman after Israel returned two shepherds to the Syrian-controlled side of the Golan Heights amid a Russian-mediated prisoner swap. The woman, who has not … Continue reading
GATESTONE Why Hamas Supports Erdogan’s War by Khaled Abu Toameh October 22, 2019 Hamas, the Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated terror group ruling the Gaza Strip since 2007, is the only Palestinian party that has come out in support of Turkish President Recep … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Wife of top Putin aide sparks ire for Holocaust-themed ice show by News Agencies and Israel Hayom Staff November 28, 2016 The wife of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman has sparked a wave of controversy for performing a … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES The problem with peace processes by Clifford D. May October 12, 2016 …Within the European Union there is what might be called a faith-based belief in dialogue and soft power. The United States, as is so often the … Continue reading
“In recent visit to Moscow, Syrian president Bashar al-Assad told Vladimir Putin that he would assure quiet on Israel’s border”
GLOBES Assad wants Israel’s support in fight for survival by Norman Bailey August 4, 2016 I am constantly amazed how the mainstream media can ignore the most interesting things that are happening, while concentrating on a few headline topics and … Continue reading
Glick: “Europe and the American Left have seized on Palestinian grievances against Israel as proof that the solution to jihad is anti-Semitism”
JERUSALEM POST Israel Rises in the East by Caroline Glick June 10, 2016 …[At the French “peace” conference] Hollande recycled the tired claim that the way to defeat jihad is by forcing Israel to give Judea, Samaria and Jerusalem to … Continue reading
“Russia wants to increase her influence in the Middle East and reduce that of the US. Putin understands that the Obama Administration has pushed Israel away, and sees an opportunity to step into the gap”
ABU YEHUDA: A blog about the struggle to keep the Jewish state Bibi and Vlad: “it’s complicated” by Vic Rosenthal June 10, 2016 Today Israel’s PM Binyamin Netanyahu is concluding a two-day visit with Russian President Vladimir Putin. This is … Continue reading
“Since Putin actively entered the Syrian civil war on behalf of the government of President Bashar al-Assad, Israel and Russia have held four rounds of talks and maintain near daily contact to prevent unintended clashes”
DEFENSE NEWS Israel-Russia Brass Continue to Coordinate Over Crowded Skies in Syria by Barbara Opall-Rome March 31, 2016 Despite Moscow’s declared mid-March drawdown of forces in Syria, Israeli experts say Russian military presence there remains considerable — and potentially more … Continue reading